follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: OPINION: Is Getting into Bitcoin Worth It?  (Read 698 times)

Offline RianDrops

• Activity: 181
  • Altcoinstalks.com supporter from the Philippines.
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: August 15, 2018, 10:10:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter Poll Starter
OPINION: Is Getting into Bitcoin Worth It?
« on: March 28, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »
As a fourteen-year-old high school student who has to balance studying for a test and writing up an article, you’d assume my answer definitely has to be a yes, but say you had yourself quite a debt, and you’re flat broke with not a single peso in your pocket. Could bitcoin save you from such a crisis?

Well, yes. As long as you have skill and talent you can pretty much at least get somewhere in paying your debts. You’re a graphics artist? Why not show off your work and try to get hired by an indie game #DevelopmentTeam  or a web developer needing resources? Think you can write music or voice act? How about HTML or CSS? There are many things you can get into to try and pay off your theoretical debt.

So yes, you can use it to get yourself a few extra bills in your pocket, but you shouldn’t exactly depend solely on bitcoin to pay for all your bills. Sure, if your income from bitcoin is really that big, why not, right? Still, bitcoin is better as a backup plan, if not just another bonus method of income. You’re better off doing your actual job than do a bitcoin job at the moment, but we’re not really answering the question.

For a very serious question, there’s really no serious answer that I can give. Startups that were successful would quickly jump in and say yes, and meanwhile bankers that lose from bitcoin’s growth would just say no. The typical bitcoin community member would try to get you to jump into the bandwagon and join in, while there’s always the guy who claims bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme (which I seriously have to keep saying every now and then, no it’s not!).

The truth in the end is that the question is way too broad to be answered; yet it’s still a very common query asked by newcomers who just recently discovered bitcoin and are interested. So take it from a young startup just making his first steps into the bitcoin community. I’m just a student, and I get to do what I like and want and for it I’m earning money and making friends.

From what I have gone through, to the people I’ve met, yes. Bitcoin is worth getting into. As long as you can persevere and work hard, something will surely come out of your bitcoin career.

Source:https://ph.newsbtc.com/2015/08/08/opinion-is-getting-into-bitcoin-worth-it/
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

OPINION: Is Getting into Bitcoin Worth It?
« on: March 28, 2018, 03:01:21 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG