follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: KRIOS - digital platform that connects employers with freelancers  (Read 97376 times)

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 02:30:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: KRIOS - digital platform that connects employers with freelancers
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2020, 09:28:48 PM »
Krios November update with Dwight Ringdahl, Krios CEO 11/22/20

What are the strategic priorities?
The top two priorities are revenue generation and liquidity.
Revenue from the last quarter came from The Digital Track. (TDT “helps auto dealerships use digital marketing solutions to help them sell more cars at lower prices” – www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-digital-track-finalizes-acquisition-of-tech-startup-krios-300866098.html).
Krios has focused more on revenue generation under the assumption that liquidity would come along on its own. Dwight assumed people would realize Krios is based on brick and mortar revenue, not internet hype.
The Krios freelancer platform (www.krios.io) is done and working. It is not generating the cash flow we hoped.

How many jobs are coming to the platform; how is revenue, profits?
It is growing. Some of Dwight’s personal friends are using it as a paycheck system with foreign employees. It is not paying its own bills yet. Gross revenue is less than $100,000 per month.

What is happening with Folgory?
They are not good players. Dwight can’t even log into the account. Dwight has spoken with a couple of the C-level guys via Linked-in; they say “Sorry, check with our support guys.” Their support team is completely unresponsive.
We had our market-making software working on that platform as well. That included a pretty good lick of ethereum and krios.
We will probably have to look at which wallets are connected to Folgory and recover those the next time we do a token update.

Where are we with the ServiceMax deal?
We developed a pretty good software package around a potential deal with SM, to include contract employees where we do the taxes and all that stuff. We are not getting the traction since Salesforce bought them out. That deal is on the rocks; we don’t know which way it will go.
We are having conversations with a few similar companies. Four or five of these smaller companies could use the software and make up for a loss of SM. The software would probably be more effective for them, anyway.

Where are we with OpenX?
We are working through some of the training videos; we hope to show demos soon. With those, we can augment the credibility of the freeelancers on the platform.

Where are we with the TNC lawsuit?
It is going well. Dwight has spent ~ $92,000 dollars on lawyers. The good news is we are in Korea, going through the legal system processes. The lawyers are finding more people we can go after for the money in the civil case. We hope to get some percentage of the $20 million. Dwight does not think we can drag them to jail without a criminal court case like we can with the guys in Montreal, but proving criminal guilt should be relatively easy considering their cheered pasts.

Current payouts are quarterly. Any chance of monthly?
No, because current gas prices cost Krios $4000 to distribute a $30,000 profit share. If anything, we would go to biannual payouts. Hopefully Ethereum 2.0 will come out and drop gas fees to negligible. They keep pushing the date.

What other good news do you have for us?
The revenue stream creating profit share (TDT) is solid. It is taking up 12 hours per day of Dwight’s time for 90 days.
We are in the process of signing a very similar deal for a much larger amount. It may be paid in one lump sum vs spread over 26 months.
Dwight is working with a long-time friend and previous business partner who contacted him with a good plan for increasing liquidity in the crypto space. This would bring another company into our fold to participate in the profit sharing. It is a proven business model. We can more easily make a lot more money than the Krios platform. The token will be 100% utility token, used for transactions globally.

Dwight concluded saying there is no larger investor than himself, so he is motivated. We should focus on Krios as a real company, not a FOMO opportunity.

James added that Krios has developed from just the freelancer platform to a multi-functional company like Warren Buffet does.
mnixxo.crypto

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2020, 09:28:48 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2020, 11:10:05 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays All.

I would like to thank everyone for all the support over the year, even though this has been a tough one.

Been tracking through the current deals we are working on at Digital Track and Krios Freelancer site.  Slowly but surely, we are getting some traction on the freelance side, with more to come as the new year approaches.

My Christmas present to the community is not fully baked as we work on the software, some financing, and the logistics of a new arm for revenue generation at Krio Wi-Fi.

I am proud to announce that (some have heard from Paul) that we are working on an added business model, which is a network of Wi-Fi hotspots around the world.  This business, specifically designed around the tokenomics and how we can get the prices and volumes moving, should be rolled out in January 2021.

Not all of this is fully baked, but the idea is anyone can buy time/data regionally on their devices and use the Krios-Wifi access point.  This will be a fiat transaction that will then be split in 3 ways.  The split will be the payment to the Wi-Fi host (which anyone can be), company expenses, and a large portion (hoping to be greater than 50%) will be used on the exchanges to buy back Krios token.  The software that tracks the Wi-Fi usage will be in GIG behind the scenes so that normal users do not even know how it works. These tokens will go back into a specific company wallet to act as burning.  By doing this we will take the GIG out of the market to help increase the price and lower the supply.  When the bucket gets to a certain percentage, it will then distribute a forward split of tokens to the current holder's something like a 4 to 1 increase.  Also, working on a leasing model for the Wi-Fi gear so that anyone can buy one and host a hotspot and collect revenues that way.

This is just the teaser, more to come.

Everyone, please have a happy and safe holiday time.

Thanks, Dwight
mnixxo.crypto

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2021, 03:59:17 PM »
An update video soon.

Updates are the WiFi projects seems to have a lot of traction and lots is going on.

Profit share they will be an announcement on this soon.

Liquidity is forefront of mind and getting the price up.

New white paper out soon too
mnixxo.crypto

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2021, 08:04:44 PM »
Finally some news from Dwight. Read below:

Hi Community,

I want to post out here to give some rants, updates, and timelines for more news.

I have taken a break from the group reading as there is nothing that frustrates me more than seeing people complaining they didn't become billionaires in the last year. Anything worth doing takes time, and with the issues that this project has had, a lot of time. Rest assured, this is still something I work consistently daily to do two things.
As everyone knows, I am the largest holder and can easily state the largest investor.  This project is my largest personal asset or was when running in the ~0.03c pricing. This knowledge should give you some comfort that it is not just 'going by the wayside'.

The two things I am working on are building a sustainable business and liquidity. Right now, we have the Freelancer platform running, but it requires more CPR to get actual life breathed into it. There are several things I am currently trying to implement on it which would help it move along faster.  One is to reduce the footprint and focus on several verticals.  My dad always told me it is better to be a master of one thing than a jack of all.  The site is confusing as to what we do and who does what.  I am working, though, and trying to find the right fit for this platform.

The Wi-Fi application I have been working on getting setup is moving along. We need to have broad exposure to a Wi-Fi platform to make this work.  My initial idea was to sell routers and Wi-Fi equipment for people to place in their locations and generate GIG tokens. This plan may still be the path we go, but it seems to be a slow way of getting it out there. I am researching and trying to find Wi-Fi providers that we might piggyback onto. This solution would be a quicker way to get the Krios Wi-Fi out into the public space and making money. I believe that having a VPN/secure Wi-Fi available is something the market would be interested in seeing and buying its services.

More importantly, this part of the Community with waning patience for the project is liquidity.  I am reaching out to several other small exchanges.  This focus will help some in liquidity, but it will give a more stable price as we implement the buyback of GIG from revenues generated from business operations. The Wi-Fi project's plan is to have the GIG purchased by the company on the exchange programmatically to help with the liquidity. This buying should help with price, liquidity, and removing additional GIG from the marketspace.

I truly hope everyone is safe and taking care of themselves, and I have always been proud of our Community. You have been through a lot, but we do have more to get through. Please be patient, and understand that my being pissed off daily reading this group helps nothing.  With that, I leave again for a short time until another update.
Thanks
Dwight
mnixxo.crypto

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2021, 05:29:16 PM »
Hi All, popping in to update everyone on new exchange listing efforts.  I have been testing and talkin with the team at Mandela - https://trade.mandala.exchange/account/signup?ref=XTIQ33N1 - Please use this link so I can track how man of our community would trade there when signging up. This seems like a pretty solid platform, and has all of the Binance books in it so trading is fast, and robust.  Also MUCH lower fees for all trading.  They are wanting over $20k for the listing, so at this time I want to make sure it does not fall the way of Stex and Folgory. Please weigh in on this, and the admins will test the community for whether you would want us tradnig here or not.

-Dwight Ringdahl-
mnixxo.crypto

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG