follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🔥 🔥🔥 [MUST-READ] HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM PLAYING GAMES (FT. DAPPS)?🔥 🔥 🔥  (Read 8266 times)

Offline ArmyJune

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 20, 2021, 09:42:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
There are plenty of ways to monetize money from playing games nowadays:
[Follow my blog for more related articles]

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a platform where you can get paid from playing online games, surfing the web, watching videos and taking surveys. With every activity, you will be rewarded points called “Swagbucks”. These points can be redeemed for gift cards or Paypal cash (5,000 SB = $50). You can also earn up to 18 bucks per $1 if you choose to “pay-to-play” games on GSN using Swagbucks, even if you win or lose.

Long Game

Long Game makes your financial decisions more fun and rewarding. You can link your bank and deposit into your FDIC insured savings account on your schedule after downloading the Long Game Savings app.

Whenever you save money in your account, you will earn Coins. These coins are used to play mini-games where you can win cash prizes up to $1,000,000. These games are fun mobile games and the thrill of the lottery, all with no risk. Your account is insured by FDIC and you can withdraw your money at any time.

Long Game is 100% free. New users will get 300 free bonus Coins as well as a First Week Bonus for up to 3000 free bonus Coins when they deposit.

Play Dapp Games

Since the penetration of Blockchain technology into the new era of Games Industry, the ability of making money from playing video games has never been easier.

Dapp Games have accentuated the true definition of digital ownership and game monetization. Gamers can confidently invest their time and effort for returns without being concerned about undesirable scenarios such as service termination, system manipulation or irrecoverable gaming costs, etc. These issues occurring in traditional gaming are inevitable and when they happen, gamers are the ones who get hurt. Indeed, game distributors keep the authority to all game decisions. They can possibly terminate their services anytime due to low revenues and lack of content. Gamers who have poured a considerable amount of money into these games, often feel obligated to accept the hurtful fact that they are going to lose all achievements.

In 2017, the cost of an extremely rare sword item on Lineage fell drastically from $100,000 to $30,000, in 2017, because of an influx of cash items brought in.

In contrast, Blockchain offers gaming a non-manipulable and transparent virtual world, where the digital asset ownership is issued. The format of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) as game items enables players to validate the scarcity and value of their assets, therefore, easily monetize them in the marketplace regardless of any authorities. Dapp Gaming is a great opportunity for you to make big profits from a booming business model via blockchain.

Cryptokitties is the first mainstream-oriented blockchain game built on the Ethereum network. The game is considered to help popularize and prove the value of a new class of digital assets which are cute digital kitties in form of NFTs (ERC-721 tokens).

In Cryptokitties, you can buy, bread and sell your “own” kitties in any NFT markets such as HB NFT Market or Nagemon for Ethers. Each kitty is a unique piece of artwork with provable scarcity. Some kitties are more sought-out than others for some certain reasons, which can be sold up to hundreds of thousands of dollars. On December 2017, a kitty named Genesis was sold for 246.9255 ETH (~$117,712 USD), becoming the most expensive Cryptokitty ever sold in the game.

Etheremon is also one of the most accessible and delight-driven ways to experience blockchain gaming. Remember the Pokémon series? Etheremon is similar to that. In this world of digital monsters, you can catch, train, evolve your ‘Mons’ to defeat others and trade them for good payoffs. It’s absolutely a great way to not only reminisce our childhood but also take action on our favorite characters, become a great trainer and earn profits as rewards for our effort.

According to the Etheremon market history, Zedakazm was sold at 13 ETH (~$2,912.83), becoming the most valuable Mon ever sold. Some Mons such as Resurvy, Liscious and Flaraton were originally bought at less than 0.1 ETH, but made 40–50 times in return from their initial investment.

In Dapp Games, you can become an investor with verifiable digital ownership, aside from experiencing compelling gameplay.

With robust features and an entire built-in marketplace, you can buy and sell digital assets directly and securely via HB NFT Market or smart contracts on HB Wallet.

More specifically, HB Wallet’s chat feature enables you to send and receive NFTs instantly while chatting via 2 options: Direct Sending and Smart Contract. The feature initiates the ability to send gifts to your friends, or negotiate and place a request before trading.

HB Wallet also allows users to buy cryptocurrencies seamlessly with Credit Cards or Debit Cards in a few simple steps. The feature is powered by Simplex — a fintech company that provides globally fraud-free payment processing.

By playing Gacha Drop — a game that enables users to request a random gift once everyday on HB Wallet FOR FREE, you will have a chance to win Ethers, Amazon Gift Cards, or Game Items (ERC-721 tokens) from well-known Dapp Games such as Gods Unchained, Etheremon or Crypto Motors, etc.

Create a Youtube channel

Becoming a Youtuber is no longer just a fun hobby, but a serious business to a part of our society. In fact, many people choose the platform to develop their careers and get paid in different ways. As a gamer, it’s possible for you to earn passive income by creating your own Youtube channel.

Lots of people often look for video walkthroughs to help them get passed difficult levels and boss battles. Youtube is for sure their primary help resource to find such videos. Accordingly, you can be the go-to person who shows them how to beat the game.
Another idea is to become a Youtube streamer. This practice has become popular since the mid-2010s. Professional streamers often combine high-level play and entertaining commentary while live-streaming their video game play.

Via these practices on Youtube, you can earn money from advertisements, sponsors, subscriptions, and donations. However, this only happens once you have a fairly good amount of followers and enough traffic to your channel. More specifically, to become a Youtube Partner, you will need 4,000 hours of watch time in a 12-month period and 1,000 subscribers. This can take some time to build up such loyal viewership.

Be a Twitch streamer

Twitch is a live streaming video platform known as a Youtube alternative. This platform is dedicated to video games. After creating your own channel, you can interact with other gamers while live-streaming your gameplay. Partner Program on Twitch allows popular content creators to share in advertisement revenue generated from their streams. Twitch users can subscribe to Partnered Streamers’ Channels for $4.99 per month in order to have access to unique emoticons, live chat privileges and many other advantages. According to this, with every $4.99 subscription to your channel, Twitch retains $2.49 and the remaining $2.50 going directly to you as a partner streamer. Additionally, you can also make money from advertisements, promotions and sponsorships based on your streaming schedule and average concurrent viewership.

Create a blog

Creating a blog can help you generate a new income stream by helping others play games based on your experience.
Via your blog, you can target on a franchise of games such as Fortnite or Call of Duty and share your own reviews, guides, tips and videos of how to play and rule the game. After driving good traffic to your site, it’s practical to recommend game products and accessories to earn yourself some affiliate income. You can even create and sell your own products and guide books to your audience.

Sell accounts on PlayerAuctions

PlayerAuctions is where you can earn money by selling your game accounts. After spending efforts on playing and getting your accounts valuable, it’s time to cash in on selling them to the highest bidder.
You can sell your accounts for a wide range of games, from action to sport games, even popular RPG franchises like Runescape and Final Fantasy.

Compared to other ways I've mentioned, do you think playing Dapp Games is an easier way to make money?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:36:03 AM by Hannguyen_HBWallet »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pedangrusak

• Activity: 479
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:01:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
I'm amazed at the development of games that already use blockchain or Dapp Games. Game players will get added value besides the satisfaction they get from playing the game and that can be in the form of tokens or coins that can be traded. this is interesting and hopefully will continue to grow for the progress of the game and crypto
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

Offline yitzjoe

• Activity: 465
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Last Active: January 07, 2023, 03:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
playing games will be more fun and can be a job for game lovers. every action they do is valued by tokens and coins that can be held up in certain exchanges, it is amazing
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcointalks thread

Offline cheezcarls

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Revolutionized copy gaming platform
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: December 16, 2023, 12:04:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
To be honest, it's one of my dream in becoming a live streamer in playing my favorite video games like Smite, League of Legends, Mobile Legends, Paladins and so on. The only problem that I have is my room which is vulnerable of outside noise, so I need something that would eliminate those outside noises.

Plus, I definitely need to upgrade my CPU's graphics driver, video card, RAM, processor, etc. Or maybe I'll just simply buy a hardcore gaming laptop worth between $1,200 to $2,000.

However, I'm in no rush for that because I don't have much time playing video games because of my love in crypto, but these tips would really help me a lot. Thanks!
Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██      
██            ██      
██         ██     ██
  ▌         ██     ██
  ▌   ██    ██     ██
        ██    ██     ██
        ██      ▌      ██
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██      
██            ██      
██         ██     ██
  ▌         ██     ██
  ▌   ██    ██     ██
        ██    ██     ██      
        ██      ▌      ██
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 04:15:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
This sounds good to me, games where you can able to earn crypto such as ETH,
I will try to install this one and like to experience to thru this games anyway.
Let's see how long will I get the earnings and withdraw if it is true or not.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Can i run game for Android or mobile phone with 3 GB RAM.
I have deep interest to join this good gaming site.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline roberalberto25

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 10:46:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Now you can earn crypto from playing games, just Plant, harvest, and earn. The new revolution in play to earn gaming.Join fellow farm owners as you grow, harvest, and earn. CropXYZ is one of the first NFT games that allows you to generate and reap benefits from your owned in-game assets.
https://www.cropxyz.com/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
It took a while but we are approaching the stage where there will only be such games. If the first AAA game manufacturer brings the game to blockchain, then a new era will come

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG