follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

More details on how to earn Karma on partner forum, Check Here

Author Topic: New Flat  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Jane11

• Under Review
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 25, 2019, 06:21:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
New Flat
« on: October 25, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »
Thank you so much to Fundamentum and its employees for helping me become a real estate investor. This company employs professionals who will help, tell, advise and show. Everyone is very polite, competent and interested. To be honest, this is not my first experience with blockchain investments. And as everyone knows, most startups are failed and scam. I've encountered a few dishonest companies that have cheated, some have compensated me my money, but I haven't received any money from some of them at all. And after my negative experience, I thought these guys were scammers, too.
But as it turned out, it wasn't what I thought it was. I am absolutely calm, because they are subordinate to the Swiss Ministry of Finance, everything is official, transparent, and I can see how things are going in the company at any time. Moreover, I can sell my tokens at any time and don't worry that I will have to wait for some time and worry that I won't be able to get my money back. But since each token is equal to a square meter of real estate, which is located in Germany, I can be calm about the rate of token, because we all know that the decline in the real estate market in Germany has not been for a long time and in the near future, despite the current economic conditions, it is not expected.
In conclusion, I would like to say a special thank you to the lawyers who conducted me on the deal, told me, showed me, because it is very difficult to understand for me whether I fit the parameters of a qualified investor in my country. And what's even cooler is that I didn't have to go anywhere to buy real estate in Germany at all! Everything happens remotely, it is enough to register and send your documents to pass the KYC procedure and to confirm your status of a qualified investor.
That's why I would like to thank Fundamentum and its employees once again! I will continue to work with you undoubtedly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New Flat
« on: October 25, 2019, 04:54:46 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Jane11

• Under Review
  • 1st Step
  • Last Active: October 25, 2019, 06:21:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: New Flat
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 05:31:57 PM »
Fundamentum.io

Offline Cartown

• Activity: 66
  • Last Active: July 28, 2020, 09:01:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 12:21:36 PM »
Investing your money in residential apartments is only reasonable if this apartment is located somewhere in the business center or in the recreation area, because only in this case it will be in demand and generate income.

Offline Newton

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: July 24, 2020, 08:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 10:56:36 AM »
Real estate has always been in price, this is a very attractive type of investment, but of course you need a lot of start-up capital to buy it.

Offline segment

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: December 09, 2020, 10:45:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 10:36:48 PM »