follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitsgap trading  (Read 9310 times)

Offline Alexandra Martynenko

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 10, 2020, 10:21:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Bitsgap trading
« on: March 07, 2020, 11:24:50 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Alexandra, and I am a novice user of tools such as trading bots and algorithms.
It all started with the fact that about a year ago I saw a response from one of the traders who described the trading bot, he threw me a link to “Bitsgap” actually about it today and I want to tell you.

So, let's begin:

What is a Bitsgap and what is it doing?
Bitsgap is a platform for conducting cryptocurrency trading simultaneously on 20 exchanges. If simple - this is a trading bot.
The Bitsgap platform allows you to connect from 1 to 30 trading and exchange exchanges via the API at the same time and trade and control from one control center, through one interface, which is the control panel of the Bitsgap platform. As I understood from the use, I’ll connect to my accounts on other cryptocurrency exchanges and exchange and trade platforms through the API in one single place and mainly with the possibility of arbitration transactions.
The list includes such exchanges and exchange and trading platforms: Gate.io, Exmo, TheRockTrading, Cex.io, Yobit, Poloniex, Bitfinex, Binance, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Kucoin, Wex, Kraken, GDAX, Gemini, Huobi, OKEX, HitBTC , Bittrex, Bitstamp and others.
We go further: REGISTRATION is one of the important aspects.
After you have registered on the platform, a step-by-step instruction will be available for you, and will guide you in sequence explaining each element of the web control of the site, if you do not want to go through all the training steps immediately, leave it for later, you can study everything later, going through everything in order again.

The platform has such a function as a portfolio, you can track all your holdings that you have on all exchanges connected via API to the Bitsgap platform from one control center, from one point on the web interface of the site.
Another possible reason for connecting to the platform may be the ability to quickly connect and conduct arbitrage trading, for this everything is simplified, a separate section has been specially created that provides all of the available offers as soon as they appear. There are demo accounts, not a huge advantage but still.
What is bitsgap.com?
Trading terminal for operations
Asset condition overview (shows market dynamics)
Monitoring trading signals (very fast)
4.Trading robots (without trust management - this is what I was looking for)
Monitoring arbitrage situations between exchanges (Buying cryptocurrency on one exchange and simultaneously selling on another)
Round-the-clock work of robots.
What is important for many is the use of bitsgap for free! If you want to upgrade your account and trade on more than 30 exchanges and use the functions, you need to purchase a subscription. It costs about $ 100 - this is the PRO version.

Based on my trading experience:
In the free version, there is a restriction on individual trading turnover, up to $ 500 per month and monitoring of arbitration situations is not available. A $ 19 subscription raises the trading limit to $ 25,000. For $ 44 to $ 100,000 and opens monitoring of arbitration situations. For $ 110, the trading limit completely disappears.

The Bitsgap trading robot uses the Grid strategy (trading from price levels). The robot places buy and sell orders in a certain price range and executes them.
The key feature of this strategy is that for a positive result, the general direction of the market does not matter, the determining factor is volatility, that is, regular “going” prices down and up between price levels.
Bitsgap itself calculates the optimal settings for the robot, literally it remains only to press 1 button. However, the trader can independently make changes to the settings at his discretion. The deeper the trader’s knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, the higher the potential of his robots.

The robot manages to trade better than humans in terms of financial gain, because:
perfectly calculates the monetary parameters of transactions (money management)
not influenced by emotions and makes no mistakes
controls risks: loss-making positions close with minimal losses, while profitable ones cover losses

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitsgap trading
« on: March 07, 2020, 11:24:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG