follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 44254 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2023, 02:48:14 AM »
Man United conceding a goal early in the first half just boosted the odds on ML to 2.45. I think they could still recover and win this that's why I put a bet on them ;D They have enough time to settle down and score 2 goals.

Congrats to the LFC bettors for winning at the dying minutes.
Today is a just a bloody day for bettors, Manchester United and Arsenal both screwed many slips. I just have to applaud Aston Villa for playing too top teams within 5 days and picking 6 points, Unai Emery is doin a fine job indeed.
I knew that Arsenal will have difficulty playing against Villa that's why I didn't bet on that match. I do not expect them to maintain their position by the end of the season but credit to them for playing well so far.

On the other hand, Man United had an easier task and they were beaten badly. So much time with the ball and so many attempts but could not even manage to get 1 goal. This is probably the last time I'm betting on them until I see some winning streak.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2023, 02:48:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2023, 02:04:35 PM »
On the other hand, Man United had an easier task and they were beaten badly. So much time with the ball and so many attempts but could not even manage to get 1 goal. This is probably the last time I'm betting on them until I see some winning streak.
I would advice that you stop giving them a win, perhaps you should try other markets like the goal market but not a win to avoid spoiling your bet. United are not reliable.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #197 on: December 11, 2023, 01:37:20 PM »
I would advice that you stop giving them a win, perhaps you should try other markets like the goal market but not a win to avoid spoiling your bet. United are not reliable.
I rarely bet on them winning a game but they were facing Bournemouth which is a team outside of top 10. They should have been able to beat them but, yeah, can't really trust MU.

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #198 on: December 12, 2023, 09:58:43 AM »

With the way Manchester United is currently playing, I believe that following your advice will be the best option because even their playing pattern is not encouraging, and also Erik ten Hag doesn't understand how to build strong relationships with his players. I'm really disappointed in them for losing their home match against Bournemouth.

Erik ten Hag is currently Manchester United issue, if he can be replaced, I believe the team will perform better, but who will be the next manager?

We will be watching to see what kind of miracle Manchester United can pull off against Bayern Munich tonight. And if they are fortunate enough to defeat Bayern Munich, which I believe will be tough, given how competitive the group has become, the question now is whether Galataseray and FC Copenhagen will draw their match, because that is the only way Manchester United can survive now.

Offline Decora50

• Activity: 79
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:12:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    50 Posts Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2023, 06:28:59 AM »

Let's discuss if I bet on Manchester City will I win. I see Manchester City as a very strong team, they are in very good form at the moment. I am willing to bet based on your comments. I will wait for their opinion.

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #200 on: December 13, 2023, 09:17:32 AM »

Let's discuss if I bet on Manchester City will I win. I see Manchester City as a very strong team, they are in very good form at the moment. I am willing to bet based on your comments. I will wait for their opinion.

You would know that Manchester City has a good chance of defeating FK Crvena Zvezda if you used betting strategy, Because, when you look at their group, there isn't a single team in group G that can compete with Manchester City.
Manchester City has won five straight games, you know they will undoubtedly continue to maintain their perfect record against FK Crvena Zvezda.
Put down any stake you want, and I assure you that you won't regret it, FK Crvena Zvezda is the weaker team in that group, there is no need for worries.

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2023, 09:34:05 AM »

If you want to bet, bet on Manchester City. Betting on Manchester City will surely win you the bet. Manchester City is leading the current season as they are at the top of the points table so definitely if you want to bet then definitely bet on Manchester City. Because Manchester City has many experienced players, Haaland is the best striker in terms of strikers. He currently scores the most goals for Manchester City.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: December 13, 2023, 09:34:05 AM »

Offline Mayajal

• Activity: 499
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 11:53:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2023, 04:42:18 AM »

Manchester City is the strongest team of the youngest generation in the current season. In such a situation they managed to score three goals and they could not attack in any way. The opposite team Urawa Reds team did not perform so well. And Manchester City won 0-3.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1019
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:16:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2023, 08:18:06 AM »

Manchester City is the strongest team of the youngest generation in the current season. In such a situation they managed to score three goals and they could not attack in any way. The opposite team Urawa Reds team did not perform so well. And Manchester City won 0-3.
City reached the final with a 3-0 win against Urawa Reds in the semi-final match of the FIFA Club World Cup. In this match Urawa Reds were playing well from the start but suddenly in the last minute of the first half their rhythm fell. City went ahead by own goal from Hoybretten on behalf of Urawa Reds. As soon as the second half started, Kovacic was able to score another goal in the 52 minutes of the match, assisted by Walker. The team did not need much time for the third goal there. Bernardo Silva completed the third goal in the 59th minute. After that, no more goals were seen until the end of the match. City will now face Fluminense in the final.

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2023, 02:34:45 PM »
Liverpool vs Arsenal will certainly be a crucial match, a direct clash that could make it clear who really rules in the Premier League. Statistics in hand it is difficult to say which of the two will be able to win, the technical differences are really minimal. But I think Liverpool have a more compact team than Arsenal. On December 23rd we will know who can be elected Winter Champion

Offline Pesona1

• Activity: 323
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: February 03, 2024, 06:01:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2023, 08:05:12 PM »
Liverpool vs Arsenal will certainly be a crucial match, a direct clash that could make it clear who really rules in the Premier League. Statistics in hand it is difficult to say which of the two will be able to win, the technical differences are really minimal. But I think Liverpool have a more compact team than Arsenal. On December 23rd we will know who can be elected Winter Champion
This big match will be a crucial match for both teams to be at the top of the standings, if we see from head to head, Liverpool is clearly still very superior to Arsenal, especially since playing at Anfield is still a nightmare for Arsenal, Liverpool are slowly finding their playing form again them and of course this is something that Arteta squad should be wary of who want to avoid their third defeat this season, even though Arsenal currently have good performance, facing Liverpool looks like it will be a difficult task for Arsenal and I see that the current Arsenal squad often loses confidence when facing a team that really has intensity and also a high and fast tempo of play.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 08:37:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #206 on: December 22, 2023, 10:27:52 AM »
Well, I don't really think it will tell who rules the premier league, because when you take a look at table, it is basically a fight for the top spot. When you listen to kloop's last press conference, he showed how disappointed he was at the Liverpool fans, for failing to light up the atmosphere in their last match against manchester united. Kloop clearly understands how loud and supportive arsenal fans can be, most especially during late minutes of the game. All player's fitness should also be put into consideration ahead of the game, so let the better side take all 3points.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2023, 07:12:48 PM »
Liverpool vs Burnley This match is taking place at Burnley's home ground. However, Liverpool are one of the best teams in the Premier League and are currently at the top of the points table this season. In today's match, Liverpool scored a goal before the first half, at the moment the score is 0-1, if Liverpool can perform well in the end, they will definitely win. And today's match Liverpool will definitely play well with the opposition team to win and increase their points in the points table.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2023, 09:37:44 PM »
Aston Villa Vs Manchester United

I tuned my television to watch the match between Manchester United and Aston Villa. As a Manchester United fan, I wasn't optimistic of winning the match. But on seeing the new formation that Erik Ten Hang introduced to the boys and seeing a fairly ok defence coupled with the return of Eriksson, I became optimistic.

As the match proceeded, Manchester United was well into the game as the match was looking like a fairly balanced game. Manchester United was making the expected runs to the side of Aston villa. The return of Marcus Rashford and him penetrating from the wing gave another reassurance.
But right now, I don't understand what is happening...how will Manchester United concede 2 goals with 25 mins of the match?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2023, 09:51:50 PM »
But right now, I don't understand what is happening...how will Manchester United concede 2 goals with 25 mins of the match?

I can understand that I haven't watched them for a while. I just want to preserve my health, and not get annoyed by the hyped, overpaid stars who don't want to put in the effort.
if it's not obvious, I'm a Manchester United fan.  :-[
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████