follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 44353 times)

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2023, 11:15:20 PM »
But right now, I don't understand what is happening...how will Manchester United concede 2 goals with 25 mins of the match?

I can understand that I haven't watched them for a while. I just want to preserve my health, and not get annoyed by the hyped, overpaid stars who don't want to put in the effort.
if it's not obvious, I'm a Manchester United fan.  :-[
Happy to know that you are a Manchester United fan. Luckily for us, we did the greatest come back of this season. From a 2 goal lead against us, to a 3 : 2 win for us. The young talent Garnacho did wonders and got a brace. What nearly would have been a hatrick if not for the disallowed goal by VAR.
Another grace of the match is that the goal starved Manchester United young and new striker - Hojlund, has gotten a goal in his name. Erik Ten Hang should continue with this formation if he is to continue getting results. From 8th position in the table to 6th position, beside the mighty Manchester City LoL.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 06:40:03 PM by KingsDen »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2023, 11:15:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #211 on: December 27, 2023, 01:14:02 PM »
Happy to know that you are a Manchester United fan. Luckily for us, we did the greatest come back of this season. From a 2 goal lead against us, to a 3 : 2 win for us. The young talent Garnacho did wonders and got a brave. What nearly would have been a hatrick if not for the disallowed goal by VAR.
Another grace of the match is that the goal starved Manchester United young and new striker - Hojlund, has gotten a goal in his name. Erik Ten Hang should continue with this formation if he is to continue getting results. From 8th position in the table to 6th position, beside the mighty Manchester City LoL.

I don't know how to explain what is happening. Most of the time, the team looks completely disinterested and incompetent, and then they come out and play this kind of halftime. Last season, ETH managed during the game to reset the game and make these changes, I sincerely hope that this has gotten better.
Honestly, they almost screwed me up this season and it's hard for me to watch any game, especially ManUtd.
Okay, they can't win every game, but they don't have to lose easily with 3:0.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2023, 03:50:38 PM »
December has always been an interesting month every season and a lot of teams struggle during this period. I think the biggest loser this time is Newcastle United which lost 4 out of their 5 matches this month. They will be facing Liverpool the first week of January so another loss is more than likely to happen.

Man United caught a lucky break against Villa which is much needed as they battle for the top 4.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1020
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:34:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #213 on: December 31, 2023, 07:30:13 AM »
Manchester City have always had good record against Sheffield United, so Manchester City will be stronger when these two teams play especially at the home ground of man city. We got the result of last match same as earlier prediction. Rodri and Julian Alvarez made it 2-0. City took the lead in the first 14 minutes of the match and added another goal in the 61 minutes of the second half. Man city moved above Arsenal with this win. On the other hand, Aston Villa beat burnley and they stay in 2nd position.

Offline tomos81

• Activity: 765
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 12:08:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #214 on: January 01, 2024, 03:13:09 AM »

The popularity of Arsenal team is the most among the audience because Arsenal is a rich club, and the players of this club are very strong and have extensive experience in the game.  A lot of people with faith in this club bet that Fulham team will surely win, but no Arsenal team lead by 1 goal after attacking in the first 5 minutes. Fulham scored two goals in a row, sending panic into the crowd and thousands betting on Arsenal. So everyone was hoping to win till the last moment, but they did not get success even after making a hard attack. The Arsenal team was forced to lose three points until the end.

Offline Ris88

• Activity: 724
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 03:29:01 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #215 on: January 01, 2024, 12:15:39 PM »
December has always been an interesting month every season and a lot of teams struggle during this period. I think the biggest loser this time is Newcastle United which lost 4 out of their 5 matches this month. They will be facing Liverpool the first week of January so another loss is more than likely to happen.

Man United caught a lucky break against Villa which is much needed as they battle for the top 4.

We cannot make a statement that Newcastle United are the losers at the end of this year, a decline in performance is the main factor and fatigue means the players can experience things that the club doesn't want, because forcing the match can also cause the players to suffer injuries and have an impact. in the match that will be played.

In fact, a decline in performance can happen to any team, Newcastle United's difficulties at the end of the year made them experience unfair defeats in the five matches they played, but that may not be their benchmark that they are losers, most likely Newcastle United prevented it and securing its players in order to face more important matches, or indeed that Newcastle United needs a player who can build chemistry among the players on the field so that they can provide victory in the matches they play, so that the matches they play have a positive impact...

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #216 on: January 01, 2024, 01:02:45 PM »
The popularity of Arsenal team is the most among the audience because Arsenal is a rich club, and the players of this club are very strong and have extensive experience in the game.  A lot of people with faith in this club bet that Fulham team will surely win, but no Arsenal team lead by 1 goal after attacking in the first 5 minutes. Fulham scored two goals in a row, sending panic into the crowd and thousands betting on Arsenal. So everyone was hoping to win till the last moment, but they did not get success even after making a hard attack. The Arsenal team was forced to lose three points until the end.
Ten Hag must be a bit thankful to Arteta and Arsenal because all the attention and frustration shifted to them ;D
Embarrassing loss for both teams to end the year.

We cannot make a statement that Newcastle United are the losers at the end of this year, a decline in performance is the main factor and fatigue means the players can experience things that the club doesn't want, because forcing the match can also cause the players to suffer injuries and have an impact. in the match that will be played.

In fact, a decline in performance can happen to any team, Newcastle United's difficulties at the end of the year made them experience unfair defeats in the five matches they played, but that may not be their benchmark that they are losers, most likely Newcastle United prevented it and securing its players in order to face more important matches, or indeed that Newcastle United needs a player who can build chemistry among the players on the field so that they can provide victory in the matches they play, so that the matches they play have a positive impact...
We can make a statement that they are the biggest loser of December. They had 3 points out of a potential 15 points! If that doesn't make them the biggest loser among the contenders, then I don't know what is. You can mention all the reasons that you want but it's the results that matter at the end of the day. Every team suffers injuries and other setbacks that's why I don't buy the excuses.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: January 01, 2024, 01:02:45 PM »

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #217 on: January 01, 2024, 05:06:02 PM »
Liverpool Vs Newcastle

Liverpool vs Newcastle match will be played yesterday and I think this match is going to be the best. In this match we can say for sure that Liverpool will win, they are currently in top form in Premier League. Liverpool have been at the top of the EPL this season and their performances have been superb and they have been attacking the opposition in every match. According to that we can say that Liverpool will win yesterday's match in a big way, and according to betting odds we can definitely say that Liverpool will win.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:40:18 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #218 on: January 02, 2024, 08:10:09 AM »
Liverpool Vs Newcastle

Liverpool vs Newcastle match will be played yesterday and I think this match is going to be the best. In this match we can say for sure that Liverpool will win, they are currently in top form in Premier League. Liverpool have been at the top of the EPL this season and their performances have been superb and they have been attacking the opposition in every match. According to that we can say that Liverpool will win yesterday's match in a big way, and according to betting odds we can definitely say that Liverpool will win.
Liverpool came out as the better team as we all expected with a 4 goals to 2 at home against Newcastle. Liverpool has the league this season except they mess up and I guess Man City is still their actual rival who have suffered from injury setback while Arsenal are far too inconsistent but let's see how the new year goes for them all.

But right now, I don't understand what is happening...how will Manchester United concede 2 goals with 25 mins of the match?

I can understand that I haven't watched them for a while. I just want to preserve my health, and not get annoyed by the hyped, overpaid stars who don't want to put in the effort.
if it's not obvious, I'm a Manchester United fan.  :-[
Happy to know that you are a Manchester United fan. Luckily for us, we did the greatest come back of this season. From a 2 goal lead against us, to a 3 : 2 win for us. The young talent Garnacho did wonders and got a brace. What nearly would have been a hatrick if not for the disallowed goal by VAR.
one of my biggest amusement is when  I see Manchester United fan thinking they are back to their winning ways after their excellent comeback against Aston but I knew United will be back to their disappointing state, they are too inconsistent and we saw what happened in the next match lol.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #219 on: January 02, 2024, 01:37:59 PM »
It's amazing how there are only 6 points that separate the top 5 and I'm looking forward to the shake-up this second half of the season. I'm quite confident that, by March, it will turn into a 2 or 3-team race to the title. It's unlikely but I hope Villa can still keep up by that time. It's always nice to see a new face in the top 4.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 784
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #220 on: January 02, 2024, 04:31:37 PM »
It's amazing how there are only 6 points that separate the top 5 and I'm looking forward to the shake-up this second half of the season. I'm quite confident that, by March, it will turn into a 2 or 3-team race to the title. It's unlikely but I hope Villa can still keep up by that time. It's always nice to see a new face in the top 4.
You are right and currently no one can say which club will be the tnner of this season due to their points differences, since any of the first top 5 clubs can over take the other club ahead of them. In the first quarter of this year one will know which of these clubs will not be able to meet up with the race and which club we will be looking up to win the season.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #221 on: January 02, 2024, 09:58:31 PM »

Towards the end of the year, the Arsenal team lost completely 6 points that would have helped to keep them strong at the top of the premier league table. For them to lose two straight matches to West Ham and Fulham means that their aim of lifting the premier league title this season may not come to fulfillment because currently, Liverpool is above them by 5 points, Aston Villa by 2 points, and Manchester City is at the same points(40) with them but having an outstanding match to play(if they win, the stay above them with 3 points).

Arsenal team started on a high note in performance this season, seeing them losing important matches like this, is not encouraging because it will begin to put doubts and fears in the minds of people who would have thought that, this season was for Arsenal team to lift the long awaited premier league title they miss last season.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:40:18 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #222 on: January 02, 2024, 11:16:14 PM »
Literally not just that this is the second of the season but the part where man city mostly perform better than every other teams in the epl but this season i guess the title race by march will be between liverpool and man city while i support Liverpool to get it because its actually annoying seeing City dominating epl almost every season. While Arsenal will be fighting for 4th or 3rd place if Aston Villa continue with their form and it will be nostalgia seeing the one time winner in the champions league again
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2024, 08:30:08 AM »
While Arsenal will be fighting for 4th or 3rd place if Aston Villa continue with their form and it will be nostalgia seeing the one time winner in the champions league again
I would not count out Spurs too. Basically, top 8 teams have a very good first team but lack depth, seeing how different teams like Spurs or Villa when they lost 3 or 4 key players. Just take a look at Newcastle for example. Other than City, I believe other teams need to get a little bit lucky with injuries unless they can spend a lot of money to buy squad players this transfer window. If they fail to do that, the gap will get wider and their placement on the table can change easily from week to week.

I hope Liverpool and Arsenal buy more players so they can compete with City. If they don't do that, it will be difficult to keep up with their form in the second half of the season.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2024, 03:51:32 PM »
While Arsenal will be fighting for 4th or 3rd place if Aston Villa continue with their form and it will be nostalgia seeing the one time winner in the champions league again
I would not count out Spurs too. Basically, top 8 teams have a very good first team but lack depth, seeing how different teams like Spurs or Villa when they lost 3 or 4 key players. Just take a look at Newcastle for example. Other than City, I believe other teams need to get a little bit lucky with injuries unless they can spend a lot of money to buy squad players this transfer window. If they fail to do that, the gap will get wider and their placement on the table can change easily from week to week.

I hope Liverpool and Arsenal buy more players so they can compete with City. If they don't do that, it will be difficult to keep up with their form in the second half of the season.
The importance of squad depth cannot be over emphasized. Even if the club got lucky that their players are not injured, how about fatigue. It was fatigue that denied Arsenal English premier League title last season. When it was actually the time to strike last and win the title they were already tired. I mean players like Saka and Marttineli and more.
Among everyone at the top, it is only Manchester City that has the good squad depth to compete favourably till the end of the season.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG