follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46862 times)

Offline Pesona1

• Activity: 323
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 03, 2024, 06:01:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2024, 08:41:59 PM »
December has always been an interesting month every season and a lot of teams struggle during this period. I think the biggest loser this time is Newcastle United which lost 4 out of their 5 matches this month. They will be facing Liverpool the first week of January so another loss is more than likely to happen.

Man United caught a lucky break against Villa which is much needed as they battle for the top 4.
Boxing Day is a nightmare for teams that don't have an even composition of players, like Newcastle which has been on the rise in the last few seasons, the quality of their main players is quite good but this is not supported by an adequate second skuad at this time, I not to be surprised if Newcastle main squad experienced a decline in performance due to a busy schedule and not enough rest, I think that as a very rich team at the moment, Newcastle are still not ready to face a busy schedule of matches so the result is as you said, 5 matches 4 defeats.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: January 06, 2024, 08:41:59 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 998
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 08:19:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #226 on: January 06, 2024, 08:44:51 PM »
The importance of squad depth cannot be over emphasized. Even if the club got lucky that their players are not injured, how about fatigue. It was fatigue that denied Arsenal English premier League title last season. When it was actually the time to strike last and win the title they were already tired. I mean players like Saka and Marttineli and more.
Among everyone at the top, it is only Manchester City that has the good squad depth to compete favourably till the end of the season.
When a main player is injured, it will affect the team, while for injuries it cannot be ignored that any player can be injured because it is difficult to predict.

Fatigue can also affect the game factors, such as the schedule that the players are tired and this will reduce their performance on the field, so the coach has an important role in this and players can maintain their stamina.

I know how Arsenal last season had managed to dominate the points in the first half but I had to fail because towards the end of the season Arsenal suffered two defeats in the end Manchester City won.

But this time it will be different competition becomes tight, Liverpool, Manchester, Aston Villa and Arsenal are still snatching points because the week is still long anything can happen at the end of this season.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #227 on: January 06, 2024, 10:36:39 PM »
December has always been an interesting month every season and a lot of teams struggle during this period. I think the biggest loser this time is Newcastle United which lost 4 out of their 5 matches this month. They will be facing Liverpool the first week of January so another loss is more than likely to happen.

Man United caught a lucky break against Villa which is much needed as they battle for the top 4.
Boxing Day is a nightmare for teams that don't have an even composition of players, like Newcastle which has been on the rise in the last few seasons, the quality of their main players is quite good but this is not supported by an adequate second skuad at this time, I not to be surprised if Newcastle main squad experienced a decline in performance due to a busy schedule and not enough rest, I think that as a very rich team at the moment, Newcastle are still not ready to face a busy schedule of matches so the result is as you said, 5 matches 4 defeats.
Newcastle is no longer the team that we knew last season,they are now very weak in their pattern of play,infact they won't even be able to qualify for any European tournament next season because they are even losing to teams one would least expect.Last season,they were one of the best teams in Europe,and their coach was so proud of them,but one thing I have noticed about human being,the moment you start  praising them,they would start doing the opposite of what you want them to do.
They have been eliminated from the champions league group stage,and if they continue to play this poor,Ithey will find themselves battling with the teams at the religation zone.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2024, 10:41:47 PM »
The importance of squad depth cannot be over emphasized. Even if the club got lucky that their players are not injured, how about fatigue. It was fatigue that denied Arsenal English premier League title last season. When it was actually the time to strike last and win the title they were already tired. I mean players like Saka and Marttineli and more.
Among everyone at the top, it is only Manchester City that has the good squad depth to compete favourably till the end of the season.
What happened to the Arsenal team last season, Manchester City experienced it at the start of this season when their key player Kelvin De Bruyne had his hamstring injury. That injury Kelvin De Bruyne had, somehow affected Manchester City's performance at the start of the season. But based on how good Pep Guardiola was, in coaching, it wasn't that obvious that they missed Kelvin De Bruyne's presence in each Manchester City match.

Now, De Bruyne will return to the field of play this January with some other Manchester City players who were injured also, PL clubs will be quite shaky about it because Manchester City will become a formidable team as they were before.

Currently, they are at the same points(40) with Arsenal(above them anyway) with an outstanding match to play against Newcastle. If they should win against Newcastle, it will be 3 points above Arsenal, which will move them to the second spot of the PL table

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1767
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:05:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #229 on: January 08, 2024, 03:52:09 AM »
What happened to the Arsenal team last season, Manchester City experienced it at the start of this season when their key player Kelvin De Bruyne had his hamstring injury. That injury Kelvin De Bruyne had, somehow affected Manchester City's performance at the start of the season. But based on how good Pep Guardiola was, in coaching, it wasn't that obvious that they missed Kelvin De Bruyne's presence in each Manchester City match.
I think missing Rodri is more impactful for City though. Some pundits and analysts do support that opinion, although missing creativity in midfield is definitely not a good thing for a team that chases the title. I'm doubtful if De Bruyne will hit his standard after one or two games either, so they likely need to keep winning games without him for the next 3-5 matches. So far City seems to have found a way to win without relying on him though, so that's good news for City fans at least. On the other hand, Arsenal just can't score goals. It will be difficult to chase Liverpool & City if they fail to find a solution for that.

but one thing I have noticed about human being,the moment you start  praising them,they would start doing the opposite of what you want them to do.
They have been eliminated from the champions league group stage,and if they continue to play this poor,Ithey will find themselves battling with the teams at the religation zone.
To be fair to them, I don't think they are playing terrible games because they feel overconfident after one or two praises. They still play a good home game, with a ton of injuries around the team. I believe their recent slump happens due to multiple factors, from injuries, low confidence, other teams find out how they play, lack of bench options, etc.

Offline Martyns

• View Profile

« Reply #230 on: January 08, 2024, 08:31:19 AM »
Arsenal have a serious problem no one can comprehend,that they can create several chances,and no one will be able to turn them into goals is something I just can't relate.They have the ability to get as many goals as possible,but because they lack a decent finisher,they couldn't even convert even a goal at Emirates stadium against Liverpool.Liverpool had only one shot on target in the first half against gunners,who are struggling to pick form.They have lost three straight games at a role,and currently sit  fouth on premier league table.It is so sad that a team that I thought were going to win the league this season are loosing this way.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:20 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2024, 09:00:08 AM »
Arsenal have a serious problem no one can comprehend,that they can create several chances,and no one will be able to turn them into goals is something I just can't relate.They have the ability to get as many goals as possible,but because they lack a decent finisher,they couldn't even convert even a goal at Emirates stadium against Liverpool.Liverpool had only one shot on target in the first half against gunners,who are struggling to pick form.They have lost three straight games at a role,and currently sit  fouth on premier league table.It is so sad that a team that I thought were going to win the league this season are loosing this way.
Arsenal are in a bad trend at the moment after failing to win in their last four matches in all competitions, Arsenal had to be eliminated from the FA Cup after being beaten by Liverpool with a score of 0-2. Its bad trend for Arsenal after poor performance in Premier League got two losses in a row and have eliminated in FA Cup made Arsenal loss opportunity to win many trophies in this season due their current standing in Premier League drop drastically to 4th standings position.
Last night, Arsenal performance actually not really bad because have dominance in ball possession but lack creativities for scoring goals than Liverpool with three shots on target success scoring two goals than Arsenal made 5 shots on target can't score yet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #231 on: January 08, 2024, 09:00:08 AM »

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2024, 02:13:52 PM »

Enjoyed Arsenal vs Liverpool a very competitive game between these two teams. Neither of the two teams could score until just 80 minutes, but Arsenal were more attacking, and Liverpool managed to score at the last minute. :) Jakub Kiwior scored the first goal to help the team win, and after the second game another call in overtime sealed the win for the team. And Liverpool team gained 3 points by defeating Arsenal team. With Mohamed Salah absent, Liverpool couldn't attack much, but Arsenal had enough chances to draw the game.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2024, 02:35:00 PM »

The case of Arsenal is shocking to everyone now. Just like they did last season and have the league to Manchester City, they are now going to give the league to another club that is yet to be unknown until the end of the season. I expected them to be in their best form and maintain their position on top of the premier league table for a long time, so that they’ll have gather enough points that will surpass their closest rivals so that they don’t fall short of points in final minutes and get removed from the first position. The league is getting tough day by day and Arsenal are getting worse from time to time. I just hope they can come back to their winning ways soon before it gets too late because I really will love to see them triumph this year after all the efforts they’ve putting into the league since last season.

Offline Martyns

• View Profile

« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2024, 06:34:04 PM »

Enjoyed Arsenal vs Liverpool a very competitive game between these two teams. Neither of the two teams could score until just 80 minutes, but Arsenal were more attacking, and Liverpool managed to score at the last minute. :) Jakub Kiwior scored the first goal to help the team win, and after the second game another call in overtime sealed the win for the team. And Liverpool team gained 3 points by defeating Arsenal team. With Mohamed Salah absent, Liverpool couldn't attack much, but Arsenal had enough chances to draw the game.
This game really showed the world what Arsenal is lacking,it shows that the team needs a striker who can get goals for Arsenal,but who I blamed in that game is their coach Mikel Arteta who instead of him to make changes on time,he choose to keep some fringe players on the pitch till 85 minutes,and the momet Liverpool saw that they've brought in more attacking players,they chose to defend and counter-attack them which brought about their second goal.Arsenal are now out of the FA cup,that is to say all they need focus their attention now on is the Champions league and the premier league.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2024, 10:50:36 PM »
Last night, Arsenal performance actually not really bad because have dominance in ball possession but lack creativities for scoring goals than Liverpool with three shots on target success scoring two goals than Arsenal made 5 shots on target can't score yet.
The best performance for a team to display for its fans and owners is to win a match for them. It doesn't matter if they have the worst performance or not. What fans want is the 3 points nothing more.

Arsenal dominated the match against Liverpool without winning doesn't add up to their points of staying at the top of the PL league table but rather it reduces them. So what's the essence of them to be giving us the best performance and not winning at the end of 90 minutes of play? Is it not bad that way because they stand the chance of not lifting the premier league trophy yet again after much hope that they will do it this season?

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #236 on: January 11, 2024, 12:25:23 AM »
The best performance for a team to display for its fans and owners is to win a match for them. It doesn't matter if they have the worst performance or not. What fans want is the 3 points nothing more.

Arsenal dominated the match against Liverpool without winning doesn't add up to their points of staying at the top of the PL league table but rather it reduces them. So what's the essence of them to be giving us the best performance and not winning at the end of 90 minutes of play? Is it not bad that way because they stand the chance of not lifting the premier league trophy yet again after much hope that they will do it this season?

Well, Arsenal is not a bad team, on the contrary, they are excellent, they are very good, only now Liverpool is playing in an impressive way, things for them are on another level, I have seen what they do and I think things can go improving more and more, now personally I think that Liverpool will not give in, they are going to give everything, they want to win the PL and I understand them, at one time they were not very bad, but they have managed to recover, in fact it is presumed that Mbappé could leave for there? I don't know, and when you saw this, the news didn't sit well with you, why? It could be that he takes Luis Diaz's position, and the truth is that the Colombian is doing very well and that's not the idea.

Clarify this as pure rumors, but if he manages to enter and keep these two monsters, then that's another matter, and if Salah stays, it's something else, a very strong trident, and of course things can be very emphatic so that they can come together. Except that they want me to come out, for me Liverpool is a team that is very connected to playing well and winning.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2024, 05:46:53 AM »
Liverpool vs Fulham in EFL Cup was a great match and Liverpool attacked till the last minute to win the match. Liverpool left the field with a remarkable win in the first leg and are now well on their way to the knockout finals. In this first leg game between Liverpool and Fulham, Liverpool won by 2-1 and Liverpool team is leading by one goal at the moment. Of course I can't say for sure how aggressive the two teams will be in the second leg but we will surely see a competitive game between these two teams in the next match. Although Liverpool are one goal ahead at the moment so they are more likely to win and I think Liverpool will definitely go through to the final if they win the second leg.

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 364
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:20:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2024, 10:43:46 PM »
Newcastle is no longer the team that we knew last season,they are now very weak in their pattern of play,infact they won't even be able to qualify for any European tournament next season because they are even losing to teams one would least expect.Last season,they were one of the best teams in Europe,and their coach was so proud of them,but one thing I have noticed about human being,the moment you start  praising them,they would start doing the opposite of what you want them to do.
Newcastle United is on there worst state now, I'm actually surprised to see how they were able to lose form before the season had gone far because I could remember very vividly how they started the season, they had a lot of good and impressive performance and they meet so many big clubs and won them and however seeing how they were performing I became very confident that the possibility of them going far on this season is very high but little did i no that they will lose form before the season had gone far.

However there upcoming match against Manchester City is truly going to be a tough and serious match for them because Manchester City is a very strong club and with Kevin de Bruyne back on there team there performance will be impressive, so I'm very confident that is a win match for Manchester City because we can never compare Newcastle United performance with Manchester City because is obvious that Manchester City will win them.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2024, 11:19:07 PM »
This game really showed the world what Arsenal is lacking,it shows that the team needs a striker who can get goals for Arsenal,but who I blamed in that game is their coach Mikel Arteta who instead of him to make changes on time,he choose to keep some fringe players on the pitch till 85 minutes
Arsenal can't play effectively, they are also not playing with varied tactics. That's why Liverpool can understand to stop Arsenal players for scoring goals. I think Klopp applied a smarter tactic that makes their player to play effectively. Although Arsenal dominated the match, they failed to score goals. Meanwhile Liverpool, they didn't create the shot attempts as many as Arsenal but they could score 2 goals in the match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG