follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46762 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2024, 10:54:38 PM »
Great win Today's match saw Arsenal beat Castiel Place by 5-0 and occupy the third position in the points table with 43 points.

This was indeed a big victory for Arsenal. Because basically Crystal Palace is not a weak team, but usually puts up quite strong resistance. We admit that Arsenal this time is really trying very optimally because after all they haven't been as good lately. and many people are even starting to worry about Arsenal's position because of their recent performance. This time they really proved their strength that they are still very worthy to enter the top 3 again. Hopefully not only today but also in the future Arsenal can consistently bring victory from match to match.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #270 on: January 20, 2024, 10:54:38 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Last Active: Today at 07:22:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #271 on: January 20, 2024, 11:53:35 PM »
Great win Today's match saw Arsenal beat Castiel Place by 5-0 and occupy the third position in the points table with 43 points.

This is a morale boost, what a way to bounce back after suffering 3 consecutive loses, 2 in the epl and 1 in the FA cup. The gunners showed today that they're still in contention for the english premier league title by demolishing crystal palace at the Emirate stadium. Gabriel Jesus had a good game, he was a constant threat to the opponent defense and it's good seeing him on the scoresheet. Trossard is having a fantastic season, he's now involved in 11 goals in 14 starts in all competitions.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1012
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #272 on: January 21, 2024, 12:32:15 AM »
It was waaaaay too obvious that Arsenal would win. I am not sure about why people thought it would be a close game, I get that it is football and weirder things has happened so its not that shocking thing if it wver happened. But as we can see after the game is done that it wasnt one of those unexpected upset. It became too awesome for them and they ended up with a clear win, and 5-0 is a very clear domination at this point. Arsenal looked a bit like they werent doing all that great for a few weeks there but they looked like they are very much back at winning side again with this game for sure. I feel like this wont be a huge deal at these times and Arsenal will end up getting back higher if they keep this winning going

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #273 on: January 21, 2024, 12:41:34 AM »

I think the correct spelling is crystal palace. I knew that Arsenal was going to beat Palace and it wasn't a surprise to me. This is because the ongoing African Nations Cup did not affect Arsenal while it affected Crystal Palace greatly. There was no strong point 9 for crystal palace that was going to augment the efforts of Eze from the midfield. It was a cheap catch by Arsenal and I think they used their opportunity very well. Let's wait what next week holds for them..
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #274 on: January 21, 2024, 12:32:19 PM »
I think the correct spelling is crystal palace. I knew that Arsenal was going to beat Palace and it wasn't a surprise to me. This is because the ongoing African Nations Cup did not affect Arsenal while it affected Crystal Palace greatly. There was no strong point 9 for crystal palace that was going to augment the efforts of Eze from the midfield. It was a cheap catch by Arsenal and I think they used their opportunity very well. Let's wait what next week holds for them..
Arsenal did not miss their big chance to win in this match, they really could bulldoze their guests with a landslide score, 5 goals without reply. But I also agree that I was not surprised by Arsenal's victory, because they were the favorites from the start and they deserved to win this match.

Arsenal are indeed targeting victory after they could not achieve positive results in the previous 3 matches which ultimately made them shifted from the top of the standings.

This result will be able to restore Arsenal's confidence, which in the previous week had decreased due to the minor results they received.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:25 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #275 on: January 22, 2024, 11:33:50 PM »
Consistency is the key if Arsenal wants to dream about the championship. But maybe it's better that they had the dip in the form earlier in the season this year. Maybe the 5-0 win will be the turning point. The next 2 weeks will tell a lot. They'll be playing away game against a weak Nottingham Forrest and then playing against Liverpool at home on 4th Feb. If they manage to win both matches, that'd mean they're back in the game and should be treated seriously.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2024, 01:08:48 AM »
Consistency is the key if Arsenal wants to dream about the championship. But maybe it's better that they had the dip in the form earlier in the season this year. Maybe the 5-0 win will be the turning point. The next 2 weeks will tell a lot. They'll be playing away game against a weak Nottingham Forrest and then playing against Liverpool at home on 4th Feb. If they manage to win both matches, that'd mean they're back in the game and should be treated seriously.

I don't know why I am not very optimistic about gunners returning to a winning strike. Right now they are 5 points far from Liverpool and potentially up to 3 points from Manchester City. They are out from FA Cup so they might concentrate more in English Premier League but apart from a relatively easy game in January, February will start with a Liverpool face off and will be closed with a game versus Newcastle while Chelsea and Manchester City games will be played in March. If they could get points from these games, they might have a chance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2024, 01:08:48 AM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3492
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2024, 02:54:25 PM »
I don't know why I am not very optimistic about gunners returning to a winning strike. Right now they are 5 points far from Liverpool and potentially up to 3 points from Manchester City. They are out from FA Cup so they might concentrate more in English Premier League but apart from a relatively easy game in January, February will start with a Liverpool face off and will be closed with a game versus Newcastle while Chelsea and Manchester City games will be played in March. If they could get points from these games, they might have a chance.
They are not far behind the leaders but I doubt the Gunners could catch up. Halaand will be returning from injury soon and KDB is playing like he was never out. I think it's going to be a race between City vs LFC for the tittle. There could be some surprises but, if I'm going to bet, this season's winner will be either of the two.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #278 on: January 23, 2024, 03:59:33 PM »

Arsenal is their team that sometimes confuses me because I don't see things going consistently for them, it's not like the one that when they say they win they win and the worst thing they do is draw, but of course Arsenal with the demonstration they gave of those 5 goals, It's like saying, that here they are and that they are going to put up a fight, which seems spectacular to me, they are in the best football in the world, for me the PL is one of the most powerful leagues in that football is quite hard, on the one hand they have a Liverpool plugged in, with a City that does not give up, and well, things should not be taken for granted that this or that one will win, this football is very fought and things in the PL can be very changeable, this is getting better and better .

Personally, I think that Liverpool can give a big surprise, but I already know that Arsenal, if they are not careful, could be there, I don't know, but this is turning out the way I like it, this type of football is what I always say that we we deserve to see.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #279 on: January 23, 2024, 04:29:53 PM »
They are not far behind the leaders but I doubt the Gunners could catch up. Halaand will be returning from injury soon and KDB is playing like he was never out. I think it's going to be a race between City vs LFC for the tittle. There could be some surprises but, if I'm going to bet, this season's winner will be either of the two.
Arsenal needs consistency for them to be able to compete with Liverpool and Man City. If you are not as serious as these two teams are, I don't think that any club will be able to over take them from the first and second position. However, Arsenal might only be able to be on the first position, if the performance of these two clubs decline and Arsenal keep on winning to cover up the gap in the points. It is going to be a difficult task for Arsenal to confidently win Liverpool in their clash, this is because Liverpool is strong and they are doing great without their key man Salalah. I see despiracy in Liverpool on winning the league than Arsenal. Arsenal 5-0 victory against Crystal Palace was an outstanding one.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2024, 09:10:34 PM »
Don't miss out guys now the second leg semi-final between Fulham vs Liverpool which the initial aggregate is 1-2 in favor of Liverpool, the match has just started and maybe you apply a bet on your favorite team.

Liverpool's line upa rotates a little from its defense including Allison in the reserve, because maybe Klopp already understands the strategy now they will only hold a draw that has escaped not that they don't want to win but in this match the usual rotation of players is always there and input later in the second half.

My prediction is maybe this match will win again for Liverpool.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2024, 09:50:11 PM »
Don't miss out guys now the second leg semi-final between Fulham vs Liverpool which the initial aggregate is 1-2 in favor of Liverpool, the match has just started and maybe you apply a bet on your favorite team.

Liverpool's line upa rotates a little from its defense including Allison in the reserve, because maybe Klopp already understands the strategy now they will only hold a draw that has escaped not that they don't want to win but in this match the usual rotation of players is always there and input later in the second half.

My prediction is maybe this match will win again for Liverpool.
Liverpool seems have chance to qualify for the EFL Cup final from the temporary score update on the first half leading 0-1 from Luiz Diaz goals on 11th minutes, Liverpool's aggregate is 1-3 if the current score lasts until the last minute. Jurgen Klopp very serious for this match regarding current line up players more dominance by regular, he won't loss opportunity for facing Chelsea on final match and get the first trophy for this season although EFL Cup is not really prioritize for Liverpool.

Have 45 minutes left on second half and still any possibilities with Fulham come back or Liverpool will lead to final of EFL Cup, I am so excited if the final match between Chelsea vs Liverpool but need waiting on second half match result.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #282 on: January 24, 2024, 11:58:16 PM »
Liverpool seems have chance to qualify for the EFL Cup final from the temporary score update on the first half leading 0-1 from Luiz Diaz goals on 11th minutes, Liverpool's aggregate is 1-3 if the current score lasts until the last minute. Jurgen Klopp very serious for this match regarding current line up players more dominance by regular, he won't loss opportunity for facing Chelsea on final match and get the first trophy for this season although EFL Cup is not really prioritize for Liverpool.

Have 45 minutes left on second half and still any possibilities with Fulham come back or Liverpool will lead to final of EFL Cup, I am so excited if the final match between Chelsea vs Liverpool but need waiting on second half match result.
The EFL Cup final this season is between Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea got an extraordinary victory in the semifinal match with a fairly wide aggregate score. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Liverpool actually experienced a little difficulty when playing in the second leg, namely with a draw of 1 - 1. Luckily because Liverpool had taken the lead in the first leg. and in the end can win with an aggregate of 2 - 3.

This final will certainly be very interesting. I personally think Liverpool will win this EFL final. However, nothing can be guaranteed because sometimes Chelsea can play fantastically at certain times.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2024, 12:23:34 AM »
I actually do not have much expectation for Arsenal as long as the English Premier League title is concerned. I have no confidence in the Arsenal team for them to be able to win the English Premier League while Liverpool and Manchester City are also in their top form. I can only vouch for Arsenal to be at the top four of the English Premier League and thereby secure their spot in the next season Champions League. When Arsenal was very much informed last season they are unable to become the champion of the English Premier League. That is why I do not believe them now that they are less inform. I am supporting and projecting Liverpool for the title and not Arsenal
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2024, 12:02:17 PM »

The EFL Cup final this season is between Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea got an extraordinary victory in the semifinal match with a fairly wide aggregate score. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Liverpool actually experienced a little difficulty when playing in the second leg, namely with a draw of 1 - 1. Luckily because Liverpool had taken the lead in the first leg. and in the end can win with an aggregate of 2 - 3.

This final will certainly be very interesting. I personally think Liverpool will win this EFL final. However, nothing can be guaranteed because sometimes Chelsea can play fantastically at certain times.

Thankful for the Liverpool Win. But I am not impressed with Klopp's tactics, Midfield, and the front line. They wasted so many opportunities and made things difficult for themselves.
Their performance was poor, but they got the job done.
If only Liverpool played like they did against Fulham in the match against Chelsea at Wembley, they would lose.

Congratulations to the Reds and Chelsea on reaching the Carabao Cup final.
I Can't wait for the Final. Wembley is always special.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG