follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46825 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2024, 10:57:57 PM »

The EFL Cup final this season is between Chelsea and Liverpool. Chelsea got an extraordinary victory in the semifinal match with a fairly wide aggregate score. Meanwhile, on the other hand, Liverpool actually experienced a little difficulty when playing in the second leg, namely with a draw of 1 - 1. Luckily because Liverpool had taken the lead in the first leg. and in the end can win with an aggregate of 2 - 3.

Thankful for the Liverpool Win. But I am not impressed with Klopp's tactics, Midfield, and the front line. They wasted so many opportunities and made things difficult for themselves.
Their performance was poor, but they got the job done.
If only Liverpool played like they did against Fulham in the match against Chelsea at Wembley, they would lose.

Congratulations to the Reds and Chelsea on reaching the Carabao Cup final.
I Can't wait for the Final. Wembley is always special.
Yes, it is true that their performance in yesterday's match was not satisfactory due to several reasons. When they don't play as a full team, sometimes this really has a big impact on their abilities and performance. but very lucky because they ended up winning on aggregate. This time, Liverpool will fight with more focus against Chelsea. This won't be easy of course. However, it seems that Moh Salah will be able to join to strengthen the team in the final. The hope is that Liverpool really has a full team in it. Even though Chelsea looks bad this season in the EPL, that doesn't mean they are considered easy opponents here. Because sometimes Chelsea can still prove their performance is very good on several occasions. Yes, it doesn't matter what their consistency will be like. But I think Liverpool is the most favorite candidate to win this EFL.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2024, 10:57:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2024, 11:13:22 PM »
It was waaaaay too obvious that Arsenal would win. I am not sure about why people thought it would be a close game, I get that it is football and weirder things has happened so its not that shocking thing if it wver happened. But as we can see after the game is done that it wasnt one of those unexpected upset. It became too awesome for them and they ended up with a clear win, and 5-0 is a very clear domination at this point. Arsenal looked a bit like they werent doing all that great for a few weeks there but they looked like they are very much back at winning side again with this game for sure. I feel like this wont be a huge deal at these times and Arsenal will end up getting back higher if they keep this winning going
Maintaining their winning streak is what their fans would like to see, but in football, things are more complicated because competing clubs also want to win in order to add those three points to their match points.

Arsenal has games coming up, but we're not sure how they'll fare against opponents like West Ham, Liverpool, and Nottingham Forest.

We may now start to see a chance that they will stay at the top of the Premier League table both before and after the Premier League season if they manage to win the three clubs that have been mentioned. Regarding winning the Premier League, I don't think the Arsenal club will be able to accomplish that this time(season)

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2024, 10:47:41 AM »

Today Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City competitive game will be held between these two teams. Both teams are strong and it is impossible to predict which team will win, football is a game of uncertainty, as I see Manchester City as the strongest team here. Manchester City performed very well throughout the season, and Haaland is the fastest and young player of the moment in this team, so I would bet on Manchester City.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2024, 11:15:17 AM »

Today Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City competitive game will be held between these two teams. Both teams are strong and it is impossible to predict which team will win, football is a game of uncertainty, as I see Manchester City as the strongest team here. Manchester City performed very well throughout the season, and Haaland is the fastest and young player of the moment in this team, so I would bet on Manchester City.
This will be an interesting FA Cup match, both teams will try to win this match. so far I think we all agree that Manchester City is the biggest favorite to win the match.

Tottenham are also actually playing well so far, but when compared to Manchester City, then obviously they are not better than Manchester City.

Given that Tottenham will be very difficult to win the Premier League, I think they will try as much as possible in the FA Cup to be able to at least win 1 trophy this season.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2024, 05:46:20 PM »
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp have announce will leaves his position at the end this season, its very bad news for Liverpool because under Jurgen Klopp era success win Champion League, Premier League and FA Cup. Its decision make by Jurgen Klopp and he was confirmed will not be manager for other Premier League teams next season, shocked us with Jurgen Klopp decision after several years become Liverpool manager he will leave the team with impressive performance in this season.
Likely will be most excited for Jurgen Klopp if can bring Liverpool become the winner of Premier League for this season and he can  close the last career as Liverpool manager with trophy.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2024, 09:59:13 PM »
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp have announce will leaves his position at the end this season, its very bad news for Liverpool because under Jurgen Klopp era success win Champion League, Premier League and FA Cup. Its decision make by Jurgen Klopp and he was confirmed will not be manager for other Premier League teams next season, shocked us with Jurgen Klopp decision after several years become Liverpool manager he will leave the team with impressive performance in this season.
Likely will be most excited for Jurgen Klopp if can bring Liverpool become the winner of Premier League for this season and he can  close the last career as Liverpool manager with trophy.
The decision must be very influential and surprising. Especially in this season, Liverpool's performance is much better and shows Liverpool's true strength. If last season they were not able to compete with top clubs because their performance was very poor, this season is really different. Klopp was able to fix various things and made the squad experience a very significant increase in performance. In fact, their consistency can really be felt, not to mention, they are quite solid this season. This will definitely make some changes at Liverpool next season. Even this time, Liverpool is at the top of the standings, this will be an extraordinary prize if they can get the EPL title this season.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 998
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 08:19:21 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2024, 10:32:28 PM »
Two matches that are being favored in the FA cup until now there are no goals in the two matches whether the result will be 0-0, I think it's less interesting if it ends without goals but both still have a chance in the remaining time.

Who's betting that if it's goalless then it's a loss. hahah
No problem just think of it as fun but sometimes like to be annoyed where there are no goals just still hoping until now especially in the Tottenham vs Manchester City match still has a long time in the second half.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2024, 10:32:28 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #292 on: January 26, 2024, 11:17:44 PM »
This will be an interesting FA Cup match, both teams will try to win this match. so far I think we all agree that Manchester City is the biggest favorite to win the match.
In the end, Man City was still the winner. But it should be, not only 1 goal can be scored by Man City here. Man City is superior on all fronts. they even carried out continuous attacks, without stopping. They also had more than 15 shots and also had many attempts on target. but it's a shame, they miss a lot of it. So only 1 goal could be scored and that was also quite risky because it was already at the end of time. But, the fact that Man City is the winner, it is enough, 0 - 1.

Pep really needs to evaluate several things, especially in their attack line so they can sharpen their attacks and execution in the future. I'm sure it can be done, especially in the future the matches will be even more interesting, not only in the FA Cup but especially in the EPL itself.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #293 on: January 26, 2024, 11:30:16 PM »
In the end, Man City was still the winner. But it should be, not only 1 goal can be scored by Man City here. Man City is superior on all fronts. they even carried out continuous attacks, without stopping. They also had more than 15 shots and also had many attempts on target. but it's a shame, they miss a lot of it. So only 1 goal could be scored and that was also quite risky because it was already at the end of time. But, the fact that Man City is the winner, it is enough, 0 - 1.

Pep really needs to evaluate several things, especially in their attack line so they can sharpen their attacks and execution in the future. I'm sure it can be done, especially in the future the matches will be even more interesting, not only in the FA Cup but especially in the EPL itself.
The shot stats were also vastly different meaning that Manchester City's attack kept Tottenham at bay throughout but in the end the goal was scored by Ake in the 88th minute from a corner kick by Kevin De Bruyne.

At least it was a good win in the last minute.

Manchester City's attacking line was missing Haaland due to injury but he is said to be recovering and starting training, so this will sharpen the front line if he returns to play in the main squad including Kevin De Bruyne.
The FA is not the top priority but with this win all the fans have been cheering.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 10:08:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #294 on: January 26, 2024, 11:47:16 PM »

Manchester City Vs Tottenham Hotspur is one of the exciting features in the EFL this week. I know that both teams are big names in England but I had expected that Manchester City should atleast give up on some of these trophies to make football more fair. Guardiola shouldn't dominate every aspect of England. I fully support him for the Champions League and not for all the  trophies in England and especially the English premier League. Whatever he likes, he should do, the English premier League title of this season is not for the citizens.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 899
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:41:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #295 on: January 27, 2024, 05:49:14 AM »
It was waaaaay too obvious that Arsenal would win. I am not sure about why people thought it would be a close game, I get that it is football and weirder things has happened so its not that shocking thing if it wver happened. But as we can see after the game is done that it wasnt one of those unexpected upset. It became too awesome for them and they ended up with a clear win, and 5-0 is a very clear domination at this point. Arsenal looked a bit like they werent doing all that great for a few weeks there but they looked like they are very much back at winning side again with this game for sure. I feel like this wont be a huge deal at these times and Arsenal will end up getting back higher if they keep this winning going
Maintaining their winning streak is what their fans would like to see, but in football, things are more complicated because competing clubs also want to win in order to add those three points to their match points.

Arsenal has games coming up, but we're not sure how they'll fare against opponents like West Ham, Liverpool, and Nottingham Forest.

We may now start to see a chance that they will stay at the top of the Premier League table both before and after the Premier League season if they manage to win the three clubs that have been mentioned. Regarding winning the Premier League, I don't think the Arsenal club will be able to accomplish that this time(season)
Last season we saw Arsenal's lack of consistency towards the end. Until the end of the season, Arsenal was number one in the points table but they performed poorly in the last few matches and Manchester City took advantage of that opportunity and with a great performance at the end, Manchester City became the Premier League champions last season. This season, Liverpool is performing consistently in the Premier League and Manchester City's performance is quite good. In this case, I don't see much chance of Arsenal to be in the top two positions in the Premier League this season. Either Manchester City or Liverpool can win the title this season. However, from the position Liverpool are in now, if they perform well in the last few matches, Arsenal will also have some chances.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #296 on: January 27, 2024, 09:16:55 AM »

The shot stats were also vastly different meaning that Manchester City's attack kept Tottenham at bay throughout but in the end the goal was scored by Ake in the 88th minute from a corner kick by Kevin De Bruyne.

It's not about City, but Spurs didn't play well at all, Only one shot on target.
Tottenham need a proper striker, to be honest.
Johnson and Richarlison aren't good enough, Kulu looks exhausted, Werner just joined, there's no creative player left in the team, there's nothing more to do, like under Mourinho and Conte.
It was a sloppy goal, and it was unfortunate that it came late in the game. This should be a lesson for Ange and the players.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #297 on: January 27, 2024, 01:35:03 PM »

It's not about City, but Spurs didn't play well at all, Only one shot on target.
Tottenham need a proper striker, to be honest.
Johnson and Richarlison aren't good enough, Kulu looks exhausted, Werner just joined, there's no creative player left in the team, there's nothing more to do, like under Mourinho and Conte.
It was a sloppy goal, and it was unfortunate that it came late in the game. This should be a lesson for Ange and the players.

Spurs sometimes lack good management, other times good players, consistency and so on. This team is unlucky and players signing with them know they will not win anything there a part from money. Leaving FA Cup should not be a surprise for them since they know it is coming especially when facing a team like Manchester City.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #298 on: January 27, 2024, 03:07:10 PM »

Manchester City are really in control of everything, I also see it that way. Tottenham were not given the opportunity to be more comfortable with the ball, and we can see from the opportunities that Tottenham can create.

But I still appreciate the hard work of Tottenham, yes they try hard to serve the attacks made by Manchester City. It worked but unfortunately they had to miss in the second half precisely in the 88th minute before the game ended.

Indeed the strength of Manchester City is difficult to stop in recent seasons, they have such strong dominance.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1013
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #299 on: January 27, 2024, 03:41:50 PM »
Klopp will be someone they will miss a lot, I do not think that they really realize how big this impact will be. I think its quite clear that we are going to see this situation not change all that much anytime soon. Maybe they are already looking for a manager already, maybe they are making some calls even right now, way before the season ends, to make sure they know everyone's answer before the question. However, no matter who they get, it will not be an easy situation and we will definitely end up with a Liverpool team that will be a bit worse for the future, it may not be all that easy to handle it all.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG