follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46828 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:15 AM »
Even though they won, we can see how Wolves could make it very difficult for Manchester United to win. Indeed, Manchester United took the lead first, but they also faced very tight resistance in the second half.

Wolves also had hopes of achieving a draw, but Manchester United could also give them a surprise in extra time.

Overall their game looks even, but Manchester United was lucky enough in this match so they were able to take home 3 points from this match.

I left the game after seeing Manchester United leading with 2 goals to 0 in the first half and a part of the second half. I was pretty sure they would win which has happened but I preferred to see them dropping points after seeing Wolverhampton scored 3 goals and tied to them. Manchester United doesn't deserve these 3 points in my opinion..
Therefore, I said they were lucky enough in this match to secure victory and go home with 3 points.

I am not surprised when Manchester United can easily concede, what makes me wonder is why they always trust goalkeepers who in appearance he makes many mistakes that ultimately make Manchester United very difficult.

Manchester United are really unreliable, even in the composition of players they still make a lot of mistakes in my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #345 on: February 03, 2024, 10:57:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3492
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 05:05:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #346 on: February 03, 2024, 11:35:13 AM »
~
I am not surprised when Manchester United can easily concede, what makes me wonder is why they always trust goalkeepers who in appearance he makes many mistakes that ultimately make Manchester United very difficult.
Not gonna lie, Onana has been a favorite for jokes and meme creators ;D Man United messed up that's why they are left with no choice but to rely on him. Things would have been different if they kept DDG for at least one more season until Onana got used to the Premier League.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #347 on: February 03, 2024, 12:08:45 PM »
~
Not gonna lie, Onana has been a favorite for jokes and meme creators ;D Man United messed up that's why they are left with no choice but to rely on him. Things would have been different if they kept DDG for at least one more season until Onana got used to the Premier League.
Yes he has become a player that pops up a lot on my social media feeds with all the memes, it's so funny. Lol

You're right, if only they had kept David de Gea and not just let him go, maybe they would have a different situation now. The defense is actually much better, but they have a bad goalkeeper.

Unlike before where their defense was very fragile, so David de Gea had to work harder to keep his goal from conceding many goals.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #348 on: February 03, 2024, 12:56:22 PM »

Everton's match against Tottenham is definitely going to be an interesting match knowing how well Everton competes against big teams. But I feel Tottenham might be stealing all 3points considering the current fitness of the team.

Another game against one of the quality teams, a tough test of survival.
In this match, Everton must win if they don't want to sink further into the relegation zone.
This will be the second meeting between Sean Dyche and Ange Postecoglou in the Premier League and an opportunity for Dyche to avenge his defeat in the first round.
But Everton have not beaten Tottenham at Goodison Park in the Premier League since 2012.

Fight hard to win and try your best, The Toffees. Let's change history...

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #349 on: February 03, 2024, 03:38:48 PM »
It's match week 23, and we are here again with some exciting fixtures for today.

Feb 3rd Fixtures

Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur - 12:30

Review

• Everton's match against Tottenham is definitely going to be an interesting match knowing how well Everton competes against big teams. But I feel Tottenham might be stealing all 3points considering the current fitness of the team.

It was a crazy and intensed 7minutes of added time at the Goodison park. when Tottenham Hotspur thought they've already secured all 3points, Everton's continuous pressure had to bring the game to a level at the 95th minute of the game. I think Tottenham gave away the 2points after scoring two goals and choose to relax.

It's FT.
Everton 2:2 Tottenham
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2024, 06:23:08 PM »
Results

Everton 2:2 Tottenham Hotspur

Brighton 4:1 Crystal palace

Burnley 2:2 Fulham

Newscastle 4:4 Luton

Comment:
 the English Premier League is quite unbelievable. Betting on epl games is another way of throwing away your money. Can someone tell me how on earth did Luton town scored 4goals against a defensive side like Newcastle?.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2024, 10:00:37 PM »
It was a crazy and intensed 7minutes of added time at the Goodison park. when Tottenham Hotspur thought they've already secured all 3points, Everton's continuous pressure had to bring the game to a level at the 95th minute of the game. I think Tottenham gave away the 2points after scoring two goals and choose to relax.

It's FT.
Everton 2:2 Tottenham
Unbelievable with Everton success made come back tonight against Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Hotspurs took the lead twice but Everton was able to equalize and achieve 1 point. Jarrad Branthwaite saved Everton from defeat after a goal in injury time made the score 2-2 and Tottenham Hotspur failed to win after winning twice through Richarlison's goals.
Indeed secured one points its not good result for Tottenham Hotspur have dropped to 5th standings position after Aston Villa won their match against Sheffield United, for Everton one points can't help more their position keep in relegation zone behind one point remaining from Nottingham Forest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2024, 10:00:37 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2024, 10:14:22 PM »
Unbelievable with Everton success made come back tonight against Tottenham Hotspur, Tottenham Hotspurs took the lead twice but Everton was able to equalize and achieve 1 point. Jarrad Branthwaite saved Everton from defeat after a goal in injury time made the score 2-2 and Tottenham Hotspur failed to win after winning twice through Richarlison's goals.
I also can't believe that Tottenham wasted points against Everton. Everton even played better than Tottenham, they were dominating the match. Everton made 14 shots, Tottenham only made 9 shots. I think Tottenham didn't play very offensive in this match. I don't know why the coach prefer to order Tottenham played not very offensive, or it was the result of Everton players can make a solid defense. However, with this result, Tottenham failed to shorten the points gap with Aston Villa.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2024, 10:20:16 PM »
I also can't believe that Tottenham wasted points against Everton. Everton even played better than Tottenham, they were dominating the match. Everton made 14 shots, Tottenham only made 9 shots. I think Tottenham didn't play very offensive in this match. I don't know why the coach prefer to order Tottenham played not very offensive, or it was the result of Everton players can make a solid defense. However, with this result, Tottenham failed to shorten the points gap with Aston Villa.
This was indeed a very disappointing result, draw 2 - 2. Even though Tottenham had been ahead from the start. But they really lost at the last minute. I don't think Tottenham will draw, I think they will win considering their position and the strength of their squad. But unfortunately, they really waste the chance so much to go to a higher rank. Even this time, Tottenham was not good enough and could still be matched by Everton in ball possession and attack level.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2024, 11:34:55 PM »

Poor subs and game management today.
The team wasn't performing well, and some unnecessary changes tipped the balance.
Many players let themselves get sucked into the opponent gameplan
Tottenham needs to stop conceding late goals. Defensive chaos, mentality issue.
Being without Son, Sarr, Biss, and the injured Maddison has put pressure on the squad.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3492
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 05:05:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #355 on: February 04, 2024, 04:36:03 AM »
From a goal up to two goals down, and then a draw. Such a weird scoreline but it happened to Newcastle when they faced Luton in an eight-goal thriller. Who made a bet on a high total goals here? Looking at past results, both teams are definitely capable of scoring but, damn, both teams also allow many goals.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #356 on: February 04, 2024, 11:11:57 AM »

Today will be the most competitive game between Manchester United and West Ham United. In the current season, West Ham United team is very strong and is on the points table. But in comparison, Manchester United team is less strong, so it is a little lower in the points table, occupying the 8th place. West Ham United has a lot of experience and attacking players, the goalkeeper and defenders are very strong so I will favor this team. And the list of bets left the West United team.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2024, 11:29:07 AM »

Today will be the most competitive game between Manchester United and West Ham United. In the current season, West Ham United team is very strong and is on the points table. But in comparison, Manchester United team is less strong, so it is a little lower in the points table, occupying the 8th place. West Ham United has a lot of experience and attacking players, the goalkeeper and defenders are very strong so I will favor this team. And the list of bets left the West United team.
Manchester United has good result on last match after winning against Wolves and make their points close return to the top fourth standings, both team has one point left and tonight match very interested for the winner will defend their position but for Manchester United has chance back to 6th standings place.
Last match West Ham United hold draw by Bournemouth and they won't losses points yet again, the top European League spot standings is not secure for West Ham United regarding few points difference and losses point on one match will make difficult return to top position.

Offline Tribalchief

• Bitcoin or Nothing
    • View Profile

« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2024, 11:34:29 AM »

United derby  ;D. A battle of the mid-field between Lucas Paquetá and Bruno Fernandes. This game might go either ways or maybe even end in a draw.

In addition to MW23 that was given by @Papusha20, there are other interesting games to be played.

Feb 4th Fixtures
Bournemouth VS Nottingham Forest - 14:00

Chelsea VS Wolves - 14:00

Arsenal VS Liverpool - 16:30

Review
Wolves has proven to be a team that knows how to stand tall against top teams. We saw how they almost shared a point with Manchester United in their last home game. Battling with a struggling Chelsea side is definitely a cracker to watch out for.

The game of the week should be Arsenal vs Liverpool at the Emirates stadium. Can Mikel Arteta's side redeem themselves from the last embarrassment by the same Liverpool team?. 90minutes holds the answer.

Drop your predictions.

Note that the time of match might be different from yours due to difference in time zone.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 840
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2024, 12:37:04 PM »

Even though, Manchester united has not being performing as expected from them since the beginning of the season does not mean that you should underestimate them, because they are among the big club. We also saw their last performance against wolves, that it was an impressive one. I don't think that West Ham will be able to win Manchester united in this game, we just have to wait and see what the result will be, because if United can display the performance of their previous match, it will be a tough match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG