follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46672 times)

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #510 on: February 24, 2024, 11:32:26 PM »

Manchester United vs Fulham will be a competitive game between these two teams today. But I favor Manchester United because they are 6th in the points table. And Fulham team is ranked 12th in the points table. So if you want to bet on a person then you can definitely bet on Manchester United team. This season Manchester United team is very strong as they have won four out of five matches and drawn one match. But the Fulham team has had a relatively poor performance throughout this season. I will support Manchester United team.
I clearly don't understand how Eric Ten Hag would play a game without a striker like Rasmus Højlund who has become a consistent goal scorer for a while now. Marcus Rashford is nothing to writer home about, as he keeps struggling to make proper impact in most of their games. Fernandes wasn't even at his best in the last game, so all hope might be on Garnacho.
Hojlund had an injury that is going to last about 3 weeks or so, that's why you didn't see him in the squad Manchester United against Fulham.

It is shameful that Manchester United would lose to Fulham at home. By losing a simple match like this, is this how they will qualify for the Europa League next season? It all seems they are not qualifying for that next season with their poor performance, as they can not have an easy match-win both at home or away.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #510 on: February 24, 2024, 11:32:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #511 on: February 25, 2024, 04:52:38 AM »
Arsenal beat Newcastle 4-1 to occupy the third place in the points table. This match was one of the best in the Premier League and Arsenal had a strong attack which allowed them to go by huge margins with the opposition. Currently occupying the third place in the points table, Arsenal will surely challenge for the top spot later on. Manchester City are one point above Arsenal in the second place. Arsenal will surely take the second place if they can organize the next match well. Moreover, there are currently three teams competing, including Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal. Arsenal 58 points and Manchester City 59 points and Liverpool 60 points, three teams are currently running to win the Premier League title, now it is not clear which team will be the champion this season.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #512 on: February 25, 2024, 09:48:50 AM »
~ Manchester City are one point above Arsenal in the second place. Arsenal will surely take the second place if they can organize the next match well.
Huh? Surely? Yeah, Arsenal will be up against the team at the bottom (Sheffield United) but there is nothing sure in the Premier League and a real fan of the game knows that very well. On the other hand, Man City will have a tougher opponent as they face Man United next. I'm still with City on that one.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 883
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #513 on: February 25, 2024, 12:47:54 PM »
All top fourth standings Premier League success got positive matches result, Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Aston Villa success secured three points in this week and not make change with current standings position.
Interested with Aston Villa keep consistent on top fourth position standings and has chance will participants in Champion League next season regarding their current standings left 5 points from Tottenham Hotspur.
Not good result for Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur in this week, I don't sure their opportunity with Champion League spot in this season will come true.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #514 on: February 25, 2024, 01:37:48 PM »

]https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/02/24/Y5d3c.jpeg[/img]

It's full time in the matches listed above. Two Nigerians stole the show as they denied Manchester United a draw. What a time for Calvin Bassey and Alex Iwobi to score for Fulham.

Beaten again, Fulham's late goal left Man Utd fans angry.
One thing still bothers me so much: the style of play. United doesn't even have any identifiable way of playing.
Every team is progressing. United is regressing. Imagine sitting back against small teams in every game.
United are far behind the top four who score goals for fun.
Will Ten Hag soon be indicted? Is he set for the bin?

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #515 on: February 25, 2024, 01:59:14 PM »
~
One thing still bothers me so much: the style of play. United doesn't even have any identifiable way of playing.
Every team is progressing. United is regressing. Imagine sitting back against small teams in every game.
Ten Hag's approach in his reign as MU manager is probably a flexible style of play this season. No identity but at least they are consistent with the 4-2-3-1 formation ;D
I agree that MU is regressing compared to last season but not every team is progressing. Chelsea is still stuck in the middle and Newcastle also dropped.

United are far behind the top four who score goals for fun.
Will Ten Hag soon be indicted? Is he set for the bin?
I just noticed that they have 0 goal difference (goals made = goals allowed) ;D
About Ten Hag, I think the management will still keep him. It doesn't make sense to sack him after winning 4 out of 5 matches.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:23:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2024, 02:15:46 PM »

It would be a sweet farewell for Jurgen Klopp if they managed to win in those 3 competitions, and I'm sure he and the players want to give that gift to Jurgen Klopp and to Liverpool. Let's see if they will succeed or not.

Yep. Liverpool come for the treble.
1 day to go to the Carabao Cup and the first Trophy of the season. I Can't wait to watch this game.
I enjoyed every minute of every Liverpool match on the road to the treble this season. Absolutely cinema
But the injury list might be the stumbling block.
The Premier League still has half the season left. Many things can happen, but I wish Klopp and Liverpool the best.
In a few moments we will see the match, I'm sure many of the Liverpool fans are waiting for this match and now soon they will see it.

Their opponents are Chelsea who are not better than Liverpool in terms of performance. But Chelsea are a good team when they meet a good team like Liverpool. Will this be the match that will bring the first trophy for Liverpool as well as the opening trophy to bring the next trophy?
or is it Chelsea who will give a big surprise?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2024, 02:15:46 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 836
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:42:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #517 on: February 25, 2024, 05:02:44 PM »

It would be a sweet farewell for Jurgen Klopp if they managed to win in those 3 competitions, and I'm sure he and the players want to give that gift to Jurgen Klopp and to Liverpool. Let's see if they will succeed or not.

1 day to go to the Carabao Cup and the first Trophy of the season. I Can't wait to watch this game.
I enjoyed every minute of every Liverpool match on the road to the treble this season. Absolutely cinema
The Premier League still has half the season left. Many things can happen, but I wish Klopp and Liverpool the best.
In a few moments we will see the match, I'm sure many of the Liverpool fans are waiting for this match and now soon they will see it.

Their opponents are Chelsea who are not better than Liverpool in terms of performance. But Chelsea are a good team when they meet a good team like Liverpool. Will this be the match that will bring the first trophy for Liverpool as well as the opening trophy to bring the next trophy?
The first half is over, and it was a very tensed one, as both clubs are playing with all seriousness to see if they can be the winner of the finals. It was a goalless first half with no goal, but so much chances that was not properly used to find the back of the net. The second half should be more interesting, and I will like to see which club will break the deadlock first, and take the lead. Today's match was not like that of EPL, when Liverpool was leading Chelsea in the first half and won them with 4 goals. Chelsea will be playing this match with their last hope because this is the only opportunity that they have to win a trophy this season, since they have messed up in EPL.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:38:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #518 on: February 25, 2024, 06:51:20 PM »
It was a very bad performance by United. It's not like they lost due to bad luck, Fulham looked better than them in that game.
It's pretty clear that they're lacking in the attack department, they only have 36 goals scored, while any of the top 3 has around 60, so that's a huge gap. They have the least goals scored in all the top 12 in the table.
Ten Hag will have to start making changes or he'll be on his way out. Fans could have been somewhat satisfied with the 3rd place last season (despite finishing 14 points behind the City), but not even making to the top 5 will be a disaster for the 3rd richest club in the Premier League.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #519 on: February 25, 2024, 10:39:15 PM »
It was a very bad performance by United. It's not like they lost due to bad luck, Fulham looked better than them in that game.
It's pretty clear that they're lacking in the attack department, they only have 36 g
Yes, it's quite unfortunate the result of that match. Man United lost to Fulham 1 - 2.
Bad perform for Man United because they really couldn't manage the ball very well.
Even though Man United is currently quite motivated to win, in fact not this time. Man United also wasted a lot of opportunities. I don't know.

On the other hand, congratulations to Liverpool for winning the EFL Cup over Chelsea, I am also very sure that Liverpool will be the winners of that match.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #520 on: February 25, 2024, 10:56:31 PM »

The first half is over, and it was a very tensed one, as both clubs are playing with all seriousness to see if they can be the winner of the finals. It was a goalless first half with no goal, but so much chances that was not properly used to find the back of the net. The second half should be more interesting, and I will like to see which club will break the deadlock first, and take the lead. Today's match was not like that of EPL, when Liverpool was leading Chelsea in the first half and won them with 4 goals. Chelsea will be playing this match with their last hope because this is the only opportunity that they have to win a trophy this season, since they have messed up in EPL.
Chelsea being trophy-less for the past two seasons is not a good one for them. They miss and lose the Carabao Cup to Liverpool today. Although the match was a 50:50 match both teams played their best to win and luck fell on the lucky team(Liverpool) to score at an extra 15 minutes of added time.

Congratulations to Liverpool for lifting their first trophy of the season ''Carabao Cup". It remains EPL that they have strong contestants(Manchester City and Arsenal) fighting for the same trophy with them. Let's see whether they will be able to lift the trophy for Klopp's glory and remembrance for a farewell leave of Liverpool at the end of the season.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:36:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #521 on: February 26, 2024, 02:31:01 AM »
Chelsea being trophy-less for the past two seasons is not a good one for them. They miss and lose the Carabao Cup to Liverpool today. Although the match was a 50:50 match both teams played their best to win and luck fell on the lucky team(Liverpool) to score at an extra 15 minutes of added time.

Being trophyless for two consecutive seasons isn't a surprise to me. What surprises me most is how a club spent over £1billion on players in two seasons, only to lose a final to Liverpool's reserve. Chelsea FC has clearly sent a message: that football is not just about money. It took Mikel Arteta about five years to bring arsenal to this playing level without spending up to £700million. There is a level of process that Chelsea needs to undergo especially with this young set of expensive players. The lack of patience among the fans is certainly not helping matters.

Congratulations to Liverpool for lifting their first trophy of the season ''Carabao Cup". It remains EPL that they have strong contestants(Manchester City and Arsenal) fighting for the same trophy with them. Let's see whether they will be able to lift the trophy for Klopp's glory and remembrance for a farewell leave of Liverpool at the end of the season.

Though I am not a Liverpool fan, but I was very happy for them. What an amazing header by the captain.

With this current injury list, Liverpool might not be winning the EPL this season. Injury, especially towards end of a season is a big decider for the title. This might also haunt them in other competitions.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #522 on: February 26, 2024, 07:30:42 PM »

With this current injury list, Liverpool might not be winning the EPL this season. Injury, especially towards end of a season is a big decider for the title. This might also haunt them in other competitions.

These are challenging times for Liverpool.
Approaching a crucial stage of this season, many players have suffered injuries.
Klopp must acknowledge the team's current state and mobilize the best available squad to maintain competitiveness in all competitions.
Despite the injuries, Liverpool's positive trend has not diminished, as evidenced by their success in the Carabao Cup.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #523 on: February 26, 2024, 08:49:57 PM »
Being trophyless for two consecutive seasons isn't a surprise to me. What surprises me most is how a club spent over £1billion on players in two seasons, only to lose a final to Liverpool's reserve. Chelsea FC has clearly sent a message: that football is not just about money. It took Mikel Arteta about five years to bring arsenal to this playing level without spending up to £700million. There is a level of process that Chelsea needs to undergo especially with this young set of expensive players. The lack of patience among the fans is certainly not helping matters.
I believe one day, Chelsea will pull this through of being a trophy-less team. No team would say they have not experienced any worse season since their creation as a football club. However, this is a challenging time for the Chelsea football team, they will overcome it and be a better club than they used to be. All they need is time and for their fans to be supportive as they undergo the journey to be the underdog team

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:36:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #524 on: February 26, 2024, 11:55:13 PM »

The match ended 4-2 in favour of West Ham United as Matchweek 26 continued today. It was an exciting London derby that featured a hat-trick from Jarrod Bowen. West Ham, having suffered three losses in their last three games, secured an impressive win over their London counterparts. Brentford, on the other hand, is another team that has experienced two losses and a win in their last three games.

Both teams face significant tests next, with West Ham taking on Everton and Brentford facing Chelsea. West Ham currently holds the 8th position on the table, while Brentford sits in the 16th position.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████