follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46651 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2024, 08:09:42 PM »
Yes, once one of the three slips, that's it, a mutual take over will be very possible because the number of points is not too many. Liverpool, followed by Man City and Arsenal. becomes a special attraction when looking at the competition between the three. The three also played in other league, so that they are actually in certain quite same condition.

After carefully checking out the next five games of the top three teams, there happen to be similar fixtures among them.

Manchester City's fixtures: Manchester United (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (A), Arsenal (H), Aston Villa (H).

Liverpool's fixtures: Nottingham Forest (A), Manchester City (H), Everton (A), Brighton (H), Sheffield United (H).

Arsenal's fixtures: Sheffield United (H), Brentford (H), Chelsea (H), Manchester City (A), Luton Town (H).

Manchester City might find their next five fixtures challenging, and they might need to earn enough points from them.

Yeah based on the schedule, Liverpool has the advantage compare with Mancity.
Mancity need to win on every games next month/March and their opponents is not a weak teams.

Anyway, Liverpool also have problem due to the injuries.
Gravenberch, Endo, Nunez, Salah and Szoboszlai might be available for next week, but Trent, Jones, Jota, Alisson, Thiago, and Matip will be not available for a few weeks ahead.

Well, each of the players has their own roles in the big teams and that makes things different, for me Liverpool has a better lineup, because things are starting to turn out the way they are, of course for now I I like the way they play the game, I like the way they do it and also Arsenal has everything to be champions, because their last match was very good and the truth is I really liked the way they played and that totally makes the difference, but I think that things are very ifferent because it is already the PL, and the PL is the best league for me at the moment, the biggest of all.

For now there are many things that happen because looking at things in the PL everything is very fought, it seems like a movie , I am leaning towards Liverpool, but I see that anyone like Arsenal and City are doing very well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2024, 08:09:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Harkorede

• Activity: 720
  • Live and let live...
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:30:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Mobile User Karma Avatar
« Reply #541 on: February 28, 2024, 09:24:52 PM »
Well, each of the players has their own roles in the big teams and that makes things different, for me Liverpool has a better lineup, because things are starting to turn out the way they are, of course for now I I like the way they play the game, I like the way they do it and also Arsenal has everything to be champions, because their last match was very good and the truth is I really liked the way they played and that totally makes the difference, but I think that things are very ifferent because it is already the PL, and the PL is the best league for me at the moment, the biggest of all.

For now there are many things that happen because looking at things in the PL everything is very fought, it seems like a movie , I am leaning towards Liverpool, but I see that anyone like Arsenal and City are doing very well.

It's quite unusual of me, but for this season, I think If Man City doesn't win the EPL it's going to be Arsenal's get their hands on the league title, if there was recipe that was missing for Arsenal of the years of their competitiveness for the league title and falling short in the end, it's always down to not being able to compete against other title contenders but they've done a great deal of that this season, especially with their bold statement win over Liverpool, if they can repeat such a performance against Manchester City in the coming weeks, then there will be literally nothing stopping them from being the champions of England this year.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #542 on: February 28, 2024, 10:05:41 PM »
It's quite unusual of me, but for this season, I think If Man City doesn't win the EPL it's going to be Arsenal's get their hands on the league title, if there was recipe that was missing for Arsenal of the years of their competitiveness for the league title and falling short in the end,
Seriously? What if Man City doesn't win the EPL? I'm sure it will be Liverpool, not Arsenal. Currently, Arsenal's position is below Man CIy, in 3rd position, while Liverpool is currently at the top of the standings. But somehow, I still believe that Man City will really make an epic comeback and then be able to take over first place in the EPL. Even though this will definitely not be easy, we just have to see how the next matches will turn out to be quite tough for them.

Offline Harkorede

• Activity: 720
  • Live and let live...
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 12:30:06 AM
    • View Profile

Mobile User Karma Avatar
« Reply #543 on: February 28, 2024, 10:20:26 PM »
It's quite unusual of me, but for this season, I think If Man City doesn't win the EPL it's going to be Arsenal's get their hands on the league title, if there was recipe that was missing for Arsenal of the years of their competitiveness for the league title and falling short in the end,
Seriously? What if Man City doesn't win the EPL? I'm sure it will be Liverpool, not Arsenal. Currently, Arsenal's position is below Man CIy, in 3rd position, while Liverpool is currently at the top of the standings. But somehow, I still believe that Man City will really make an epic comeback and then be able to take over first place in the EPL. Even though this will definitely not be easy, we just have to see how the next matches will turn out to be quite tough for them.

1. It's really just my opinion, and it's drawn from the season performance in general and on an average of how both teams have performed according to my personal sentiments or assessment, whichever suits this narrative better.

Arsenal are the better team of all 3 in the 1 month or thereabout, I'm sure you'd agree on that, Arsenal are only 2 points behind Liverpool and 1 behind Man City, and for the first time in very long while Arsenal offense have been very clinical this season, they even have better goal difference than both Man City and Liverpool, when was the last that has happened at the stage of the season ? and Arsenal defense have also conceded the least goals of all the teams in the EPL so far this season, while they are the second most scoring team, just a goal behind Liverpool, and to finalize my points, Arsenal have a better healthy team than their contenders who battling with more injuries every now and then. If you put all these points into consideration, would you still say Arsenal stand less of a chance of winning the league than either Liverpool or Man City ??! :-X

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #544 on: February 28, 2024, 11:17:14 PM »
Yes, once one of the three slips, that's it, a mutual take over will be very possible because the number of points is not too many. Liverpool, followed by Man City and Arsenal. becomes a special attraction when looking at the competition between the three. The three also played in other league, so that they are actually in certain quite same condition.

After carefully checking out the next five games of the top three teams, there happen to be similar fixtures among them.

Manchester City's fixtures: Manchester United (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (A), Arsenal (H), Aston Villa (H).

Liverpool's fixtures: Nottingham Forest (A), Manchester City (H), Everton (A), Brighton (H), Sheffield United (H).

Arsenal's fixtures: Sheffield United (H), Brentford (H), Chelsea (H), Manchester City (A), Luton Town (H).

Manchester City might find their next five fixtures challenging, and they might need to earn enough points from them.

Yeah based on the schedule, Liverpool has the advantage compare with Mancity.
Mancity need to win on every games next month/March and their opponents is not a weak teams.

Anyway, Liverpool also have problem due to the injuries.
Gravenberch, Endo, Nunez, Salah and Szoboszlai might be available for next week, but Trent, Jones, Jota, Alisson, Thiago, and Matip will be not available for a few weeks ahead.
Despite the injuries of Liverpool players, if Liverpool can use the same fixtures of young team players they used to play against Chelsea in the Carabao Cup finals, they can win three of their matches except the one with Manchester City.

As the whole matches are scheduled for next month, Liverpool seems to be the favored team that can still keep their top position unshaken while Manchester City will battle for match points due to they have tough games to play. Although I  foresee them winning 3 of their matches, it won't be an easy win for them anyway.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #545 on: February 28, 2024, 11:25:31 PM »

Yes, Man City, when compared to Arsenal and Liverpool, does have stronger and more competitive matches. And this is very vulnerable to results that are not expected or according to expectations so that they are still in their position or even take over for first position. So, this match will increasingly influence the results. There are currently only 12 final matches left, so they all have to work optimally no matter what happens.

Anyway, Big clubs can finally advance to the next round in the FA Cup. This will be quite an interesting competition. Because almost all of those who enter are top clubs who compete quite fiercely.

Google.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:38:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2024, 11:33:59 PM »
An amazing achievement by Haaland who scored 5 in City's last FA cup game against Luton. He was close to scoring a double hattrick.
That's a bit of relief as it was starting to look like he had developed some mental block, as he wasn't quite able to score in recent games despite having really good situations. But if 5 goals in one game doesn't restore his confidence, nothing will.
They're playing against their arch-rivals, Man United on Sunday. City is a massive favourite but those games are unpredictable and City needs Haaland in good disposition.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #546 on: February 28, 2024, 11:33:59 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #547 on: February 29, 2024, 01:57:25 PM »
An amazing achievement by Haaland who scored 5 in City's last FA cup game against Luton. He was close to scoring a double hattrick.
That's a bit of relief as it was starting to look like he had developed some mental block, as he wasn't quite able to score in recent games despite having really good situations. But if 5 goals in one game doesn't restore his confidence, nothing will.
They're playing against their arch-rivals, Man United on Sunday. City is a massive favourite but those games are unpredictable and City needs Haaland in good disposition.
Erling Haaland is a goal-scoring machine for Manchester City, despite his young age, he managed to show a very extraordinary performance. Even he did it since the first time he joined Manchester City. Manchester City really have a monster.

They have had a very good record against Manchester United in recent seasons, so they should be able to continue. But they also have to be wary because Manchester United are a bit better at the moment, so that could be a threat to them.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #548 on: February 29, 2024, 02:14:47 PM »

1. It's really just my opinion, and it's drawn from the season performance in general and on an average of how both teams have performed according to my personal sentiments or assessment, whichever suits this narrative better.

Arsenal are the better team of all 3 in the 1 month or thereabout, I'm sure you'd agree on that, Arsenal are only 2 points behind Liverpool and 1 behind Man City, and for the first time in very long while Arsenal offense have been very clinical this season, they even have better goal difference than both Man City and Liverpool, when was the last that has happened at the stage of the season ? and Arsenal defense have also conceded the least goals of all the teams in the EPL so far this season, while they are the second most scoring team, just a goal behind Liverpool, and to finalize my points, Arsenal have a better healthy team than their contenders who battling with more injuries every now and then. If you put all these points into consideration, would you still say Arsenal stand less of a chance of winning the league than either Liverpool or Man City ??! :-X
Yeah, some people are too focus at the standing but not the points that separates them. I didn't think Arsenal could be this close to the top 2 teams at this stage but I'm glad that they are the one applying the pressure this time.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #549 on: February 29, 2024, 02:20:33 PM »
~

~~

~~
~~~
Anyway, Big clubs can finally advance to the next round in the FA Cup. This will be quite an interesting competition. Because almost all of those who enter are top clubs who compete quite fiercely.

Google.
Yes the quarter finals of the FA Cup have been confirmed and the big clubs have been selected here. However, the clubs that are currently selected and will play in the quarter finals will be very competitive. The RFA Cup quarter final matches are going to be interesting as each team will be up against strong teams and their rivalry will be very tight.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #550 on: February 29, 2024, 02:54:00 PM »
After Haaland recovered from his injury, he seemed to have lost his sharpness in several matches. As if he had doubts about his performance. But in the match against Luton, it seemed like Haaland's confidence had returned and enabled him to score lots of goals.

In the match against Man United, Haaland may have to prove whether he has returned to his best performance or he was just lucky in the match against Luton.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 03:52:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #551 on: February 29, 2024, 03:26:36 PM »
After Haaland recovered from his injury, he seemed to have lost his sharpness in several matches. As if he had doubts about his performance. But in the match against Luton, it seemed like Haaland's confidence had returned and enabled him to score lots of goals.

In the match against Man United, Haaland may have to prove whether he has returned to his best performance or he was just lucky in the match against Luton.

I strongly advise that we familiarize ourselves with a good number of players so we can easily identify certain weaknesses and reasons why some teams lose heavily. Manchester City's defeat to Luton wasn't a surprise at all, as Luton Town made about seven changes to their lineup that played City in the Premier League.

What was more disappointing was seeing City concede to a side that didn't use their best. City actually played most of their starting eleven in the game, giving them a better edge over Luton.

Regarding their match against Manchester United, even if United has not been in good form, I think their defense is quite manageable, but Onana might certainly be the man of the game due to his silly mistakes. In conclusion, the game should be very exciting to watch.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:38:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #552 on: March 01, 2024, 04:18:50 PM »
Erling Haaland is a goal-scoring machine for Manchester City, despite his young age, he managed to show a very extraordinary performance. Even he did it since the first time he joined Manchester City. Manchester City really have a monster.

They have had a very good record against Manchester United in recent seasons, so they should be able to continue. But they also have to be wary because Manchester United are a bit better at the moment, so that could be a threat to them.

Yeah, Haaland is a specimen. He has it all, he's very athletic (for a footbal player) and combines height with great speed and good technique.

As for United - they definitely have something to prove. After a disappointing home loss to Fullham, their fans will not take lightly a loss to the City.
I wonder if Ten Hag will make any changes and get them to play more aggressively. As of now they have the least goals score out of the top 10 teams in the league table.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #553 on: March 01, 2024, 06:48:43 PM »

Manchester City has good performance since Haaland return back from injury and he will be most danger players for next match in Manchester derby, difference with Manchester United after losing in last match from Fulham and still not get possibility their striker Rasmus Højlund get chance come back or not.
Haaland for the first time scored 5 goals in one match against Luton Town in FA Cup, Manchester United will be next target for Haaland will break the record scoring more than 5 goals in one match exactly in derby match?

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #554 on: March 01, 2024, 08:45:24 PM »

For Luton to concede up to 6 goals, Haaland scoring 5 goals, the coach of Luton has to be blamed for it, for playing 3 men's defense against a team that each of their players can score.

The Luton coach chooses the wrong formation of 3-4-2-1 to play against Manchester City. He would have played a defensive game even though Manchester City wins, the goals they will concede won't amount to 6 but rather 2-3 goals.

The combo of De Bruyne and Haaland in a match is very deadly to a team whose defense is weak. Luton's defense was on the lose side, which made them easily penetrable by De Bruyne passes to Haaland.

A team that has a strong defense, Manchester City hardly scored more than 2 goals. Observe this, when Manchester City plays a team with a strong defense, Haaland hardly scores. If he gats to score it won't be above a goal.

Watch out, Haaland will either score a goal or will not when Manchester City meets against Manchester United on Sunday.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG