follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46741 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 885
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:28:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #615 on: March 06, 2024, 05:48:49 AM »
Next week have super big match between Liverpool vs Manchester City, its most waiting for match by all fans and expected with the fighting between Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola. There points is most important for both teams if want secure the top position standings behind Manchester City remaining 1 point left from Liverpool.
In other side, Arsenal waiting for the super big match between Liverpool vs Manchester City will be draw and they can take advantage for moving to the first standings position but crucial for Manchester City or Liverpool must take three points and not losses points yet in this match.
Most crucial at the end of premier league matches, many super big match will see every next week and I am expected to see Liverpool can stopping Manchester City dominating by winning premier league.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #615 on: March 06, 2024, 05:48:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:58:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #616 on: March 06, 2024, 08:47:36 AM »
Team--W ---- D ---- L --Point
Liverpool
Manchester City
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester United
West Ham United
Newcastle United
Brighton and Hove Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Chelsea
Fulham
Bournemouth
Crystal Palace
Brentford
Everton *
Nottingham Forest
Luton Town
Burnley
Sheffield United

this season the premier league is very interesting, this fight for first place is very exciting!

The current standing in the English Premier League

Tottenham, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Luton have one outstanding match.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #617 on: March 06, 2024, 09:00:37 AM »
Next week have super big match between Liverpool vs Manchester City, its most waiting for match by all fans and expected with the fighting between Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola. There points is most important for both teams if want secure the top position standings behind Manchester City remaining 1 point left from Liverpool.
In other side, Arsenal waiting for the super big match between Liverpool vs Manchester City will be draw and they can take advantage for moving to the first standings position but crucial for Manchester City or Liverpool must take three points and not losses points yet in this match.
Most crucial at the end of premier league matches, many super big match will see every next week and I am expected to see Liverpool can stopping Manchester City dominating by winning premier league.
This big match will indeed be a benchmark for the strength and worthiness of which team will win the title this season. But Arsenal will definitely hope that Man City and Liverpool will share the points from the results of this match. But I personally believe that the Liverpool vs Man City match will end with a win by one of the parties. And Liverpool actually benefited because they were the hosts. It's just that Klopp must feel confused. because many important players are still injured in the current Liverpool squad.

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #618 on: March 07, 2024, 06:45:27 PM »
The match between Liverpool and Manchester City is a very decisive match, so this match is very important for both teams. Both Liverpool and Manchester City are targeting victory to maintain their hopes of becoming champions this season.

I can't wait for the match between them, because this is one of the big matches in the Premier League, and what's more interesting is when they are competing for the title this season. Who will win in this match? Will this end in a draw?

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #619 on: March 07, 2024, 06:54:17 PM »
The match between Liverpool and Manchester City is a very decisive match, so this match is very important for both teams. Both Liverpool and Manchester City are targeting victory to maintain their hopes of becoming champions this season.

I can't wait for the match between them, because this is one of the big matches in the Premier League, and what's more interesting is when they are competing for the title this season. Who will win in this match? Will this end in a draw?

I want Sunday to arrive just to see this game, this type of things , All the Emotions and everything that has to do with the PL It is a very Decisive game, plus City is very inspired and they have many things to do better I could say that Liverpool are also in a Position to win Because they are very focused on Klopp doing well, he wants to leave with at least a good PL being the definitive champions.

Now things can be Done according to each one of them, I don't think it will be a tie , Both teams are going to go out to Die , they are not going to be contemplative, on the one hand Haaland , on the other Luis Dia z, that will be a Very good matchup, I just hope that Liveprool Plays Well and they don't play like they did against Arsenal.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #620 on: March 07, 2024, 07:26:52 PM »

This  game is going to be a very crucial match that might decide who will win the league between Liverpool,Arsenal and Mancity.It is a tough period for City because after the Liverpool game,They will be meeting Àrsenal,and I think those games will determine their fate whether they will be able to lift the trophy again this season or they will give up to either Liverpool or Arsenal.And for Arsenal,they are really Targeting this trophy to end their premier league trophy drought.Mikel Areta wants to do everything possible to take this trophy from his boss,and with the shape and form of the club right now,I think they have all it takes to lift the trophy.
My signature is open

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2024, 02:29:39 AM »
Seeing that Liverpool could beat their opponents in the European League, namely Sparta Prague, very well. So I think the Liverpool vs Man City match will indeed be a match that is more difficult to predict. Initially I had a little doubt about Liverpool because Salah was also recovering from injury. But in today's match, Salah seems to have played, even if only briefly. So I think Liverpool will be ready with their full strength in the match against Man City this week.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2024, 02:29:39 AM »

Online ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2024, 12:58:55 PM »

I want Sunday to arrive just to see this game, this type of things , All the Emotions and everything that has to do with the PL It is a very Decisive game, plus City is very inspired and they have many things to do better I could say that Liverpool are also in a Position to win Because they are very focused on Klopp doing well, he wants to leave with at least a good PL being the definitive champions.

Now things can be Done according to each one of them, I don't think it will be a tie , Both teams are going to go out to Die , they are not going to be contemplative, on the one hand Haaland , on the other Luis Dia z, that will be a Very good matchup, I just hope that Liveprool Plays Well and they don't play like they did against Arsenal.
Life and death matches, maybe some people will think that is a bit excessive because after all the league is still quite long. However, if we look at the competition from the start then maybe those are words that can describe their situation when competing.

One thing I saw from them in this match was that they could put on an interesting match. Because it could be that one of them is not lucky enough and has to play a bad game. Well, I don't want to see that happen in this match.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 09:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2024, 02:18:07 PM »
Seeing that Liverpool could beat their opponents in the European League, namely Sparta Prague, very well. So I think the Liverpool vs Man City match will indeed be a match that is more difficult to predict. Initially I had a little doubt about Liverpool because Salah was also recovering from injury. But in today's match, Salah seems to have played, even if only briefly. So I think Liverpool will be ready with their full strength in the match against Man City this week.

A game to look forward to, i won't be surprised if this match determines the season's league winner. I'd prefer it to end in a draw, or it might indeed conclude that way. City is renowned as the dominant side, excelling in every position, while Liverpool is considered the counter side. If the game ends 1-1, Liverpool might score through a counter, and City could secure a goal with a header from Haaland.

In conclusion, Pep drew at the Etihad, so he wouldn't want to lose at Anfield either.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:29:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2024, 09:39:51 PM »
Tottenham, Chelsea, Bournemouth and Luton have one outstanding match.
The three teams you mentioned do have an outstanding match really but that doesn't mean they will win their outstanding match and move above teams that are ahead of them in the Premier League table

Even though Tottenham wins their away match against Aston Villa, they will still be below that same Aston Villa they meet against at their home. Chelsea, Bournemouth and Luton still have the fate of staying below teams above them if they all win.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2024, 11:58:04 PM »

The match Liverpool vs Man City will be a crucial match. The result of the match can determine which team to win the EPL trophy this season. The point gap between Liverpool and Man City is only 1 point. If one of them can win the match, the point gap will be wider. Moreover if Liverpool can win the match, they will lead the EPL standings with a more comfortable point.

I think Liverpool will have a bigger chance to win the match. The match will be held in Liverpool home, Anfield stadium. We also can see that Liverpool has a good performance in the last few matches. No doubt that Liverpool is ready to fight against Man City.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:00:57 AM by alltalk »

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #626 on: March 09, 2024, 12:03:53 AM »
I'm surprised to see that City is actually a slight favourite:

Probably injuries played a big part in the odds setting.

Whatever happens, it will be good for Arsenal, if only they manage to win over Brentford tomorrow. If Liverpool draws with the City and Arsenal beats Brentford - Arsenal will take the 1st spot with the same number of points as Liverpool but with a better goal difference.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #627 on: March 09, 2024, 01:27:21 AM »

A game to look forward to, i won't be surprised if this match determines the season's league winner. I'd prefer it to end in a draw, or it might indeed conclude that way. City is renowned as the dominant side, excelling in every position, while Liverpool is considered the counter side. If the game ends 1-1, Liverpool might score through a counter, and City could secure a goal with a header from Haaland.

In conclusion, Pep drew at the Etihad, so he wouldn't want to lose at Anfield either.
So true. But what is certain is that the Liverpool vs Man City match will not be a boring match. Whatever the result, we will definitely be entertained by this match. But to be honest, I want to see another team besides Man City win the title this season. Because it will be quite boring if Man City ends up winning the title again this season. So maybe I would prefer Liverpool if I had to choose emotionally. But if I judge statistically then of course a draw could happen in this match. But we also have to look at h2h in the last 5 meetings that Liverpool always wins when they host even when facing Man City.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 09:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #628 on: March 09, 2024, 11:00:56 AM »

When it's the weekend, we can be sure of exciting fixtures that will bring life to the most competitive league in the world, the English Premier League. Today marks the beginning of watching 28 games, with the table already taking its shape before the last game of the season. Though the top 3 hasn't settled yet, any team that drops points might be putting their position at risk.

Matches I look forward to are Manchester United vs Everton, which will be played as the early kickoff, and Arsenal vs Brentford. The early kickoff game might end in favour of Manchester due to home advantage, but we can't be too sure since Manchester United are known for playing like teams that didn't train. Arsenal vs Brentford might just be an easy win for the Gunners, considering how Brentford played a defensive game against a poor Chelsea side last time and still conceded.

Let's not forget that the game of the week is happening tomorrow. Please do well to make your predictions.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Woodie

• Activity: 747
  • Bons.io Telegram Casino 🎲
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:40 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Bad
« Reply #629 on: March 09, 2024, 12:46:28 PM »
We all know what's coming here, in a match that decides who gets to be the pack leader...come on this is an easy City win especially that they have several in form players that can cause some damage, unlike Liverpool who just got back their top guys after an injury...but not to get infront of my self a game of football is played on the pitch and not some statistics! Waiting for this one :)

I don't expect draws in this fixture, but by bookies standards City should be the favourite.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
200%
Cash Bonus
🔥🎲 For The🎲🔥
First Deposits
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄