follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46838 times)

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:46:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #645 on: March 10, 2024, 06:56:21 PM »

What a game, what a night. You can call me the Octopus if you want because my prediction was 100% accurate. Klopp couldn't lose to pep, neither could pep lose to klopp. Arsenal remains top with 64points, same point with Liverpool but with a difference in goal scored.

I wondered if this was thesame Liverpool team that played arsenal. Liverpool was all over City today, making city look like average team. I can't wait to see Mancity and Arsenal in action next.

In conclusion, thanks to klopp and pep for giving us good performance for over 5years.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #645 on: March 10, 2024, 06:56:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 840
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #646 on: March 10, 2024, 08:41:57 PM »

What a game, what a night. You can call me the Octopus if you want because my prediction was 100% accurate. Klopp couldn't lose to pep, neither could pep lose to klopp. Arsenal remains top with 64points, same point with Liverpool but with a difference in goal scored.

I wondered if this was thesame Liverpool team that played arsenal. Liverpool was all over City today, making city look like average team. I can't wait to see Mancity and Arsenal in action next.

In conclusion, thanks to klopp and pep for giving us good performance for over 5years.
It was a very difficult match for Man city today, as they were unable to put in their best performance due to the pressure that Liverpool mounted on them. Liverpool deserves winning the match but luck was not on their side, as they find it difficult to score a second goal after Mac Allister scored the penalty. Arsenal remains on top, if only they can win the rest of their matches, that is what can make them win the league. Any of these three clubs that lose any of their match will limit their chances of winning the title this season.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #647 on: March 10, 2024, 09:25:37 PM »

My appreciation for Liverpool in this match. Because even though Liverpool are not yet in their optimal condition. But in fact they were able to hold Man City to a draw very well. Maybe if Salah was in his best condition and played from the start then it would be an advantage for Liverpool. But I understand that Salah is actually not in the best condition he has. He has only been played for a limited time in his current condition. But that's good enough. But without the opportunity for a penalty kick, perhaps Man City would still have kept 1 goal and won the match. but Liverpool is still lucky. And yeah I agree Liverpool makes Man City look like an ordinary team.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #648 on: March 10, 2024, 10:12:06 PM »
Any of these three clubs that lose any of their match will limit their chances of winning the title this season.
Exactly. The pressure of winning the remaining 10 matches is now mounted on the top teams(Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City), to continue winning their matches because any of them that loses, would consider themselves out of the league championship.

I expect the reshuffle of the league table to happen again as it did today when Manchester City takes on Arsenal in 3 weeks.

Arsenal is topping the league table for the second time since November, congrats to them as I look forward to see them lifting the PL trophy this season.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #649 on: March 10, 2024, 10:16:30 PM »
It was a very difficult match for Man city today, as they were unable to put in their best performance due to the pressure that Liverpool mounted on them. Liverpool deserves winning the match but luck was not on their side, as they find it difficult to score a second goal after Mac Allister scored the penalty. Arsenal remains on top, if only they can win the rest of their matches, that is what can make them win the league. Any of these three clubs that lose any of their match will limit their chances of winning the title this season.
It's really tough game. Liverpool did more attacks actually, but Man City is quite strong in defense. Unfortunately, Haaland seemed quite difficult to penetrate Liverpool's goal. Well, a draw is a result that is in line with their performance this time. However, because of this draw, Arsenal really benefited.

Although in fact, it could also be said that Arsenal's position is not very safe at the top of the standings. because at the end of the month, Arsenal will play Man City. And this is also a match that will be very troublesome for both of them. Even though Man City is used to being favored in several ways, Arsenal also has the same thing. So, in this match, the one who will benefit is Liverpool.

So, EPL, until the end there will still be the possibility of changing positions. The possibility will still be very big considering what the next few matches will be like. So, each of them must make the most of all match moments as optimally as possible. So as not to further worsen their position.
See this situation:

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #650 on: March 10, 2024, 10:24:40 PM »
The draw between Liverpool vs Manchester City had positive impact on Arsenal moving up to first place even though they have the same points as Liverpool due to their superior goal productivity. Current standings, Arsenal and Liverpool have 64 points and Manchester City remaining one point with 63 points. Had 5 goals difference make Arsenal lead the top position standings awhile and the Premier League 10 matches left will be the final match for three top standings teams strong candidate become the domestic league winner in this season.
Possibility can make the speculation with matches left who will be the Premier League winner in this season or Arsenal have got the bad unusual lack mentality winning in the last premier league matchday.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #651 on: March 11, 2024, 02:22:37 PM »
My appreciation for Liverpool in this match. Because even though Liverpool are not yet in their optimal condition. But in fact they were able to hold Man City to a draw very well. Maybe if Salah was in his best condition and played from the start then it would be an advantage for Liverpool. But I understand that Salah is actually not in the best condition he has. He has only been played for a limited time in his current condition. But that's good enough. But without the opportunity for a penalty kick, perhaps Man City would still have kept 1 goal and won the match. but Liverpool is still lucky. And yeah I agree Liverpool makes Man City look like an ordinary team.

Yesterday's match was great, one of the best Liverpool performances.
And Van Dijk was superb against City, a great leader. He was the only one in that defense yesterday.
The big Norwegian had no chance, and He showed Haaland who was the real daddy in the Premier League ;D
Defending isn't about rushing into tackles. The Eiffel Tower of Liverpool.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #651 on: March 11, 2024, 02:22:37 PM »

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #652 on: March 11, 2024, 07:21:36 PM »
So it finally happened. With 10 rounds to go, Liverpool has lost their league leader spot in favour of Arsenal. Things are getting really exciting, we rarely see 3 teams with almost exact number of points at this stage of competition.
Some could say Arsenal looked a bit disappointing in their game against Brentford, scoring "only" 2 goals at home, but if that's what they do on their "bad day" the future looks bright for them. Consistency is the key.
As for Liverpool Vs City, the 1-1 draw seems fair. City was bookies' favourite (a slight one though), but it was Liverpool who was a bit more dominating, at least when it comes to shots on goal and possession.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #653 on: March 11, 2024, 07:55:11 PM »

And Van Dijk was superb against City, a great leader. He was the only one in that defense yesterday.
The big Norwegian had no chance, and He showed Haaland who was the real daddy in the Premier League ;D
Many people regret that Liverpool was not in their best condition in this match, but this result is quite good and I think this is a fair result for both teams considering they are top teams fighting for the title.

You are right, Liverpool had a good defense in this match, commanded by defenders who were Liverpool's mainstay, they managed to stop every attack made by Manchester City, apart from one goal that managed to penetrate their goal.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #654 on: March 11, 2024, 08:27:47 PM »
The match between Liverpool and Manchester City is a very decisive match, so this match is very important for both teams. Both Liverpool and Manchester City are targeting victory to maintain their hopes of becoming champions this season.

I can't wait for the match between them, because this is one of the big matches in the Premier League, and what's more interesting is when they are competing for the title this season. Who will win in this match? Will this end in a draw?

I want Sunday to arrive just to see this game, this type of things , All the Emotions and everything that has to do with the PL It is a very Decisive game, plus City is very inspired and they have many things to do better I could say that Liverpool are also in a Position to win Because they are very focused on Klopp doing well, he wants to leave with at least a good PL being the definitive champions.

Now things can be Done according to each one of them, I don't think it will be a tie , Both teams are going to go out to Die , they are not going to be contemplative, on the one hand Haaland , on the other Luis Dia z, that will be a Very good matchup, I just hope that Liveprool Plays Well and they don't play like they did against Arsenal.
Life and death matches, maybe some people will think that is a bit excessive because after all the league is still quite long. However, if we look at the competition from the start then maybe those are words that can describe their situation when competing.

One thing I saw from them in this match was that they could put on an interesting match. Because it could be that one of them is not lucky enough and has to play a bad game. Well, I don't want to see that happen in this match.

The truth is that it gave me some pain, because I was sure that Liverpool was going to beat City, and it's a shame that Luis Diaz has scored so many goals, because with at least one more goal they would have defended that score, I saw a lot of inconsistency in City's defense, but I think that if Salah had played Luis Diaz from the beginning it would have been a much more favorable match for Liverpool. I think these things teach us that sometimes you can have the best plan, but something is always needed. Hopefully, at least that touch so that the ball goes into the net.

But it was a very exciting match, I can't speak badly of City because Fodden and Haaland were connected and that meant that things went very well that way, even so that draw had a bitter taste for me, I consider that City has games left very strong, the decisive one will be between CITY AND Arsenal.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #655 on: March 11, 2024, 10:08:56 PM »
Currently the Chelsea vs Newcastle match is taking place. And the first half ended with a score of 1-1. And the second half will start soon. I think this match will be very interesting. Because I'm sure in the second half there will be several more goals. I favor Chelsea in this match. But I'm worried about them because Newcastle seems to be starting to read Chelsea's rhythm.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #656 on: March 11, 2024, 11:00:29 PM »
Currently the Chelsea vs Newcastle match is taking place. And the first half ended with a score of 1-1. And the second half will start soon. I think this match will be very interesting. Because I'm sure in the second half there will be several more goals. I favor Chelsea in this match. But I'm worried about them because Newcastle seems to be starting to read Chelsea's rhythm.

Chelsea was saved in today's game thanks to the third goal they scored since Newcastle made a late goal and without that third goal, the game might ended with a draw.
Newcastle tried their best in this match but they were able to do better than that. The team dropped in performance comparing to the previous season.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #657 on: March 11, 2024, 11:28:24 PM »

Liverpool have a very solid defence this season,and I think the only defence I can compare to them at the moment is Arsenal's defence.Arsenal's defender,Gabriel,Saliba,Ben white,and Kiwior have been magnificent ever since the start of the season,they have conceded fewer goals that any other defence in the premier league this season.Mancitu to me can not really win the premier league if they draw Arsenal or Arsenal wins them in the next leg.If Arsenal does,then I consider Arsenal a very strong favourite to the tittle this season,and the game against City and Arsenal will decide which team will win the league or not.
My signature is open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #658 on: March 11, 2024, 11:54:48 PM »
Newcastle tried their best in this match but they were able to do better than that. The team dropped in performance comparing to the previous season.
Exactly.
Chelsea  3 vs Newcastle   2

Chelsea has really tried optimally this time. Even though their opponents were like that, Newcastle's game wasn't that bad either. Even though Chelsea is more leading, on the other hand, Newcastle can also compensate a little. it's just that they are late enough to play more aggressively and effectively.

It was actually worried when Newcastle scored a goal in the 90th minute. because they could score another goal and make Chelsea more alert. Thank God that in the end Chelsea was able to win and continue the very positive results of this match.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1013
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #659 on: March 12, 2024, 01:15:19 AM »
That really close 3 teams made the whole season incredibly fun. I still can't believe that after this many games, these teams are still quite close to each other, I really expected at least one of them to be either way too ahead of the other two, or at least one of them to start losing and drop back from the other two. But nope, all three are still going strong, and Arsenal just took super advantage of the tie between these clubs, they could have been third, they ended up first, City could have won and be first, ended up third, things are so compact right now that all can change in a single game.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG