follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46632 times)

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1126
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #660 on: March 12, 2024, 06:56:08 AM »
That really close 3 teams made the whole season incredibly fun. I still can't believe that after this many games, these teams are still quite close to each other, I really expected at least one of them to be either way too ahead of the other two, or at least one of them to start losing and drop back from the other two. But nope, all three are still going strong, and Arsenal just took super advantage of the tie between these clubs, they could have been third, they ended up first, City could have won and be first, ended up third, things are so compact right now that all can change in a single game.
Premier League for tittle race more interested after Liverpool held draw by Manchester City and get opportunity for Arsenal returning to lead top position standings, Arsenal and Liverpool have the same points right now with Manchester City remaining one points left. Every teams loss three points on upcoming match will make change the current standings teams and third teams still have strong opponent teams in matches left. Upcoming two matches later, Arsenal waiting for by Chelsea and Manchester City will make it difficult for ability can securing three points or not, the match of Arsenal vs Manchester City give advantage for Liverpool if match will draw.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #660 on: March 12, 2024, 06:56:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1170
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:18:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #661 on: March 12, 2024, 07:56:55 AM »
Currently the Chelsea vs Newcastle match is taking place. And the first half ended with a score of 1-1. And the second half will start soon. I think this match will be very interesting. Because I'm sure in the second half there will be several more goals. I favor Chelsea in this match. But I'm worried about them because Newcastle seems to be starting to read Chelsea's rhythm.

Chelsea was saved in today's game thanks to the third goal they scored since Newcastle made a late goal and without that third goal, the game might ended with a draw.
Newcastle tried their best in this match but they were able to do better than that. The team dropped in performance comparing to the previous season.
Well, Chelsea was finally able to collect full points because they managed to beat Newcastle with a score of 3-2. And this is a good achievement for Chelsea. I hope they can continue this positive trend. Because next week Chelsea also has a match against Leicester in the FA Cup quarter-finals. But Newcastle this season is really different from Newcastle last season. So it is very natural to see that Chelsea can also beat them this season.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #662 on: March 12, 2024, 06:53:42 PM »

Chelsea  3 vs Newcastle   2

Chelsea has really tried optimally this time. Even though their opponents were like that, Newcastle's game wasn't that bad either. Even though Chelsea is more leading, on the other hand, Newcastle can also compensate a little. it's just that they are late enough to play more aggressively and effectively.

It was actually worried when Newcastle scored a goal in the 90th minute. because they could score another goal and make Chelsea more alert. Thank God that in the end Chelsea was able to win and continue the very positive results of this match.

Chelsea are lucky to get a win, Football is the game and winning is the aim... So cheer
It’s a good win but not a big win. Chelsea is still in the bottom half of the table.
But if Chelsea wins every game they have left, they are making it to Europe.
It’s not impossible to achieve...the players need to give their all and play for the badge.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #663 on: March 12, 2024, 07:39:35 PM »
That really close 3 teams made the whole season incredibly fun. I still can't believe that after this many games, these teams are still quite close to each other, I really expected at least one of them to be either way too ahead of the other two, or at least one of them to start losing and drop back from the other two. But nope, all three are still going strong, and Arsenal just took super advantage of the tie between these clubs, they could have been third, they ended up first, City could have won and be first, ended up third, things are so compact right now that all can change in a single game.
I actually hope that this kind of situation will continue until they have one more match to play. If that happens then it will be very interesting because the championship title will be determined in their final match.

Arsenal and Manchester City will still meet, and in that match it will really determine their next position. and I think maybe a draw will happen again in this match, like in the match between Liverpool vs Manchester City last week.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #664 on: March 12, 2024, 07:56:28 PM »
I actually hope that this kind of situation will continue until they have one more match to play. If that happens then it will be very interesting because the championship title will be determined in their final match.

Arsenal and Manchester City will still meet, and in that match it will really determine their next position. and I think maybe a draw will happen again in this match, like in the match between Liverpool vs Manchester City last week.
I understand that things can be affected if some of the team in the confrontation between ManCity and Arsenal win, because those 3 fucking can be very decisive, now the things that can happen are very different, for example If City wins, they will go to the top of the League, but they have very strong games left, and if Liverpool starts to win all the games they have left, then the slightest mistake that occurs for City will end there. .

In the case of ARSENAL, Arsenal did it to Liverpool, and that was LIVERPOOL's mistake, they fell and still couldn't get up, because they are very hard fought, and Liverpool has had a great advantage now, don't be with that problem, but in part everything is getting very exciting, any of the 3 teams can win, but the truth is I'm much more inclined towards Liverpool.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 801
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #665 on: March 12, 2024, 08:04:06 PM »
A single game that any of them will lose, will change the position of the league table with more than 3-4 points. That's why they will be careful this time to perform their best not to lose any of their 10 remaining matches.

The premier league title is between the three of them and they have shown a magnificent display of performance since the start of this season, but football lovers would like this year's PL trophy to go to the Arsenals team, not Manchester City because it has been long Arsenal lift the PL trophy.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 11:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #666 on: March 12, 2024, 10:07:35 PM »

Chelsea  3 vs Newcastle   2

Chelsea has really tried optimally this time. Even though their opponents were like that, Newcastle's game wasn't that bad either. Even though Chelsea is more leading, on the other hand, Newcastle can also compensate a little. it's just that they are late enough to play more aggressively and effectively.

It was actually worried when Newcastle scored a goal in the 90th minute. because they could score another goal and make Chelsea more alert. Thank God that in the end Chelsea was able to win and continue the very positive results of this match.

Chelsea are lucky to get a win, Football is the game and winning is the aim... So cheer
It’s a good win but not a big win. Chelsea is still in the bottom half of the table.
But if Chelsea wins every game they have left, they are making it to Europe.
It’s not impossible to achieve...the players need to give their all and play for the badge.
I don't think, it's only because of luck.
Because if we look at how Chelsea played, there has been quite a lot of progress in this match. And they kicked a pretty impressive goal. Yes, but indeed, when compared with the top clubs, Chelsea is still at the bottom. And right now they are still struggling to get into the top 10, but they can't yet.

If we look at it as a whole, there really isn't a very significant influence. but, at least, in this match, they have tried quite well. It's up to you, in the next match.

Meanwhile, tomorrow's match, they will face Arsenal, this will be much more difficult. So, Chelsea's chances of climbing to the top ten or higher will not go smoothly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #666 on: March 12, 2024, 10:07:35 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #667 on: March 13, 2024, 07:36:57 PM »
Premier League for tittle race more interested after Liverpool held draw by Manchester City and get opportunity for Arsenal returning to lead top position standings, Arsenal and Liverpool have the same points right now with Manchester City remaining one points left. Every teams loss three points on upcoming match will make change the current standings teams and third teams still have strong opponent teams in matches left. Upcoming two matches later, Arsenal waiting for by Chelsea and Manchester City will make it difficult for ability can securing three points or not, the match of Arsenal vs Manchester City give advantage for Liverpool if match will draw.
Of course, Arsenal got the advantage because Liverpool vs Man City ended with a draw result. They are leading the EPL standings now, but I think it will be temporary only. Yep, Arsenal will play against Chelsea and Man City in the next 2 matches. There is a chance to lose points in these matches, Arsenal potentially got a draw against Man City at least. If Arsenal loses points, Liverpool will be back to the 1st place in EPL standings. In the next 2 matches, Liverpool will play against average teams only, they have a good chance to secure full points.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1581
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:38:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #668 on: March 14, 2024, 12:44:25 AM »
Bournemouth 4-3 Luton

Luton team and fans must be really disappointed with this one. They were so close of earning those 3 points, which they desperately needed to escape the relegation zone. If they drove that first half's 3-0 to the end, they would jump up to the 17th place at the expense of Nottm Forrest.
Frankly, that looked like a horrible tactical mistake. They probably decided to focus on defence in the 2nd half, but that's not the best idea given they have one of the worst defence in the league, whether their attack is at par with the teams from the middle of the table. They even have more goals scored than the 6th Man Utd. They should've kept playing offensively and put even more pressure.
Well done for Bournemouth though, they put on a great show for their fans in the 2nd half and proven to all that 3 goals lead should not be considered "safe".

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 894
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #669 on: March 14, 2024, 04:52:35 AM »

The competition between Liverpool and Manchester City we can consider as one of the most competitive matches in the Premier League because in that match two teams attack and counter attack and both teams try hard to beat each other but both teams are very strong opponents. which no team could defeat any team. Even if Liverpool and Manchester City draw, Arsenal and Manchester City will have either result. Arsenal is a strong team but there remains some possibility of Arsenal losing against Manchester City. Arsenal can drop points against Manchester City if they are not able to play at their best. Whichever team wins between Manchester City and Arsenal will have to fight hard and win.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #670 on: March 14, 2024, 10:20:25 AM »
Bournemouth 4-3 Luton

Luton team and fans must be really disappointed with this one. They were so close of earning those 3 points, which they desperately needed to escape the relegation zone. If they drove that first half's 3-0 to the end, they would jump up to the 17th place at the expense of Nottm Forrest.
Frankly, that looked like a horrible tactical mistake. They probably decided to focus on defence in the 2nd half, but that's not the best idea given they have one of the worst defence in the league, whether their attack is at par with the teams from the middle of the table. They even have more goals scored than the 6th Man Utd. They should've kept playing offensively and put even more pressure.
Well done for Bournemouth though, they put on a great show for their fans in the 2nd half and proven to all that 3 goals lead should not be considered "safe".
Luton's mistake was because they changed their strategy in the second half. In fact, if they continue to play like they did in the first half then I'm sure Luton can maintain their lead. And yeah Bournemouth made a great comeback. Scoring 4 goals in the second half, no one would have expected it at all.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #671 on: March 14, 2024, 01:41:25 PM »
The break in between the games will give these teams some rest,and some persons are saying that the game between Mancity and Arsenal will end either in favour of Mancity or it will end in a draw,but I am not seeing like that,if people are not seeing Arsenal to be able to beat Mancity,then I'm sure either Arsenal wins or it's a draw.
The way Arsenal are good this season,it's only few people who who can relate it.They have wiyn City twice this season already,winning them in the first leg of the premier league and also winning the community Shield from them,so Arsenal have equal strength with City.
My signature is open

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 364
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:20:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #672 on: March 14, 2024, 05:49:30 PM »
Of course, Arsenal got the advantage because Liverpool vs Man City ended with a draw result. They are leading the EPL standings now, but I think it will be temporary only. Yep, Arsenal will play against Chelsea and Man City in the next 2 matches. There is a chance to lose points in these matches, Arsenal potentially got a draw against Man City at least. If Arsenal loses points, Liverpool will be back to the 1st place in EPL standings. In the next 2 matches, Liverpool will play against average teams only, they have a good chance to secure full points.

The match between Manchester City and Liverpool really benefited Arsenal because they were able to enter the first position of the league, although there staying on the first position may not likely going to last long because Liverpool can easily take back there first position if they win there next match and there is a big certainty that Liverpool will likely win all there remaining matches because they have all the quality players needed to achieve there targets.

Offline koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:31:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #673 on: March 14, 2024, 09:31:36 PM »
The break in between the games will give these teams some rest,and some persons are saying that the game between Mancity and Arsenal will end either in favour of Mancity or it will end in a draw,but I am not seeing like that,if people are not seeing Arsenal to be able to beat Mancity,then I'm sure either Arsenal wins or it's a draw.
The way Arsenal are good this season,it's only few people who who can relate it.They have wiyn City twice this season already,winning them in the first leg of the premier league and also winning the community Shield from them,so Arsenal have equal strength with City.

When I saw Arsenal's performance in the league, I would probably agree with you but when they appeared in the UCL, I started to doubt their ability to win the premier league title.
Arsenal is a strong team and Arteta is a good coach, but consistency from one match to another sometimes fluctuates.
And this is homework that they must complete, especially in the final period of the season
Determined until the end...

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #674 on: March 15, 2024, 03:05:02 AM »
Arsenal this season is no longer the same as Arsenal last season. And yes Arsenal have managed to beat Man City this season. And that is an extraordinary achievement from Arteta's team this season. Talking about the pause or short break that occurs will indeed provide benefits for several clubs that have several injured players. For example, Liverpool has had a quite busy schedule recently and has had many injured players. But for teams who are in their best condition, sometimes a break only makes them return to the level before they were on fire again.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG