follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46890 times)

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 841
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #690 on: March 17, 2024, 07:50:21 PM »
Manchester United make the history after victory against Liverpool and qualify to semifinal of FA Cup, indeed had poor performance in domestic league but Manchester United make us surprised after defeating Liverpool over 4-3.
Very interested match between Manchester United vs Liverpool although as FA Cup but both team play more aggressive and score 7 goals in this match.
Now, Manchester United waiting the opponent team in semifinal round and FA Cup become the great opportunity for winning trophy in this season after failure in Champion League and Premier League.
I must say that I am impressed with Manchester united performance today, as they were desperate to win the match and they didn't just accept defeat, but instead they fought till the last minute of the game to prevent the match from the penalty shootout. From 2-1 down, United was able to turn the game around in their favor. Only if they would be able to win the FA cup, so that let it be that they were able to achieve success, irrespective of their inconsistency this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #690 on: March 17, 2024, 07:50:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1013
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #691 on: March 17, 2024, 07:55:05 PM »
I would guess that nobody really cared about it on the Liverpool side. They are already trying to win the league and winning the premier league is the most important thing for them. I feel like they may actually not even care about Europa too, they are too good for most teams there so it looks like they may actually end up with a win anyway, but they may not care about it and in that case if they face anyone that is close enough then they may lose that too. Winning premier league is like 40+ million euro easily, on top of all the rewards they are already getting, that's actually a great purse for a team who wants to get better.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #692 on: March 17, 2024, 09:15:08 PM »
Manchester United make the history after victory against Liverpool and qualify to semifinal of FA Cup, indeed had poor performance in domestic league but Manchester United make us surprised after defeating Liverpool over 4-3.
Very interested match between Manchester United vs Liverpool although as FA Cup but both team play more aggressive and score 7 goals in this match.
Now, Manchester United waiting the opponent team in semifinal round and FA Cup become the great opportunity for winning trophy in this season after failure in Champion League and Premier League.
The next opponent of Manchester United for the semi-final match of the FA Cup is Coventry City while Manchester City will face Chelsea. Both match is scheduled for the 21st of April.

Manchester United came out strongly to make sure they win Liverpool. I am happy they later won by fighting it through Liverpool to a draw and later had their way to score a late-minute extra time when everyone thought the match would end in a penalty shootout(it's either Liverpool wins or Manchester United)

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #693 on: March 17, 2024, 10:10:20 PM »
Manchester United came out strongly to make sure they win Liverpool.
It's beyond the expectation. Really.
What's even more funny is that Man United was able to win because their last goal was really at the end of the match, not only that, the goal scorer, Diallo, was also given a red card afterwards. I don't know what kind of scenario this will be next for Man United. ha ha ha

The next opponent of Manchester United for the semi-final match of the FA Cup is Coventry City while Manchester City will face Chelsea. Both match is scheduled for the 21st of April.
Man United should be able to win their match against Coventry. After all, they should be leading. Meanwhile, on the other hand, we are still quite doubtful, but Man City should be in control. Yes, hope it will be Man City vs Man United to meet in the FA Cup final.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3494
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #694 on: March 18, 2024, 07:42:06 AM »
Manchester United make the history after victory against Liverpool and qualify to semifinal of FA Cup
Can you tell me specifically what is this history that they made? It's not their first time reaching the semi-finals of the FA Cup. It is certainly not their first time beating Liverpool in cup competitions.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 841
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #695 on: March 18, 2024, 05:44:17 PM »
Manchester United make the history after victory against Liverpool and qualify to semifinal of FA Cup
Can you tell me specifically what is this history that they made? It's not their first time reaching the semi-finals of the FA Cup. It is certainly not their first time beating Liverpool in cup competitions.
I was also surprised to see that s/he said that Manchester united made history, I was like how. The only thing that I can say is that Manchester united had the best performance yesterday against Liverpool since the beginning of this season till date, because they were able to hold strong and fight till the end to achieve victory. Unlike, other matches that they will always take the lead early, and end up losing or drawing the match. I guess that something was at stake yesterday, and that was why they played tirelessly to see that the end favors them.

Online koang

• Activity: 616
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:00:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2024, 09:15:43 PM »
I must say that I am impressed with Manchester united performance today, as they were desperate to win the match and they didn't just accept defeat, but instead they fought till the last minute of the game to prevent the match from the penalty shootout. From 2-1 down, United was able to turn the game around in their favor. Only if they would be able to win the FA cup, so that let it be that they were able to achieve success, irrespective of their inconsistency this season.

Glad to see United won but  Great game from both sides.
A quite a dramatic and exciting match after 120 minutes.
Man United has many problems but the FA Cup is an opportunity to restore joy to the fans
Antony changed the game, Rashford is lucky to have a score and Amad Diallo is back...Coming back twice was a brilliant move
I have not seen Manchester United like this in a long time, elegance and strength. Congratulations...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #696 on: March 18, 2024, 09:15:43 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #697 on: March 18, 2024, 10:22:28 PM »
It is not the first time Man United goes to semi-final of FA Cup. They also already many times to beat Liverpool. I think there is nothing special with this. Honestly, I'm not really surprised if Man United can beat Liverpool. Man United is actually not a weak team, they just played inconsistently. In the quarter final of FA Cup, Man United can optimize their performance. Well, it seems they will be in the final round because the opponent in the semi-final is a weak team. They probably will face Man City in the final.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #698 on: March 19, 2024, 12:21:53 AM »
Their Victory against Liverpool FC is unbelievable as people including me,thought they won't be able to even get a draw in the hands of the Reds,but they showed how good they could be when they meet a big team.Ten Hag is really trying whenever he sees big teams, atleast if he doesn't draw,he will win,and that is to show that they still have an elite team mentality despite being in that position they are this season.They might win the next stage of this game and get to the final of the tournament,but winning it will bee a hard nut to crack.
My signature is open

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #699 on: March 19, 2024, 08:19:39 AM »
It is not the first time Man United goes to semi-final of FA Cup. They also already many times to beat Liverpool. I think there is nothing special with this. Honestly, I'm not really surprised if Man United can beat Liverpool. Man United is actually not a weak team, they just played inconsistently. In the quarter final of FA Cup, Man United can optimize their performance. Well, it seems they will be in the final round because the opponent in the semi-final is a weak team. They probably will face Man City in the final.
I also agree that it is just an ordinary achievement but I personally was actually surprised by the results. Because I bet on Liverpool who I thought would play better than Man United. But it turns out I was wrong. And actually this isn't that special. Because in the FA Cup even a team that has a bad performance in the domestic league can surprise by getting good results in the FA Cup and yes that happens quite often.
I hope Man United can advance to the final. And as you said, Man United has a big chance because the opponent they will face is actually not better than Man United.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1754
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 04:22:21 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #700 on: March 19, 2024, 09:18:50 AM »
I laughed when I read this, because currently they are not a very strong team because they still have a lot of weaknesses, but they are also not that bad and they were once in their glory days in England or even in Europe.

You are also right that this is not the first time they have reached the semifinals and it is also not the first time they have beaten Liverpool. If this should be said to be history, I don't think so at all. Because they have done it before.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #701 on: March 19, 2024, 09:13:59 PM »
Just watched the highlights of West Ham Vs Aston Villa, pretty even game, and the draw is a fair result. Both teams had identical shots/shots on target statistic, although the visitors (Villa) dominated in possession and even scored a late goal but it was denied after video replay (handball).
This was the type of game that Aston Villa needs to win if they want to stay in the top 4 (Champions League group stage places). As it is now, they are likely to lose their current spot Spurs should they win their outstanding game by more than one goal.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #702 on: March 19, 2024, 11:26:53 PM »
Pep Guardiola when asked about their next game in the premier league,which is Arsenal,he said it's a final.This is unlike Pep that normally underrates Arsenal,and wins them whenever they meet,he has known now that Arsenal is not just a team to beat just like that,he is aware of what Mikel is doing at Arsenal,and after two defeats to Arsenal in the community Shield and premier league first leg,he is now full of respect for Arsenal,calling that clash a final.
My signature is open

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #703 on: March 19, 2024, 11:28:43 PM »
I laughed when I read this, because currently they are not a very strong team because they still have a lot of weaknesses, but they are also not that bad and they were once in their glory days in England or even in Europe.

You are also right that this is not the first time they have reached the semifinals and it is also not the first time they have beaten Liverpool. If this should be said to be history, I don't think so at all. Because they have done it before.
Honestly, I read a lot of comments that are very excessive, especially on social media. It's better not to open it. regarding the results of this match. It seems as if Man Unietd is very powerful this time. Indeed, it cannot be denied that Man United is quite satisfactory this time in the FA Cup because they were able to break most predictions about their match against Liverpool. The victory achieved by Man United became a topic of much discussion, some said it was luck, and some said it was Man United's strength returning. And, maybe there are also both.

Whatever it is, in fact, both Liverpool and Man United have tried quite optimally in this match. It's just that Man United was ahead by 1 goal in extra time which Liverpool were unable to respond to. However, we acknowledge Man United's superiority, because they managed to win and get into the SF team this time, but not for anything that was excessive so that it seemed strange.  :D :D

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1175
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 07:10:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #704 on: March 20, 2024, 03:20:45 AM »
Pep Guardiola when asked about their next game in the premier league,which is Arsenal,he said it's a final.This is unlike Pep that normally underrates Arsenal,and wins them whenever they meet,he has known now that Arsenal is not just a team to beat just like that,he is aware of what Mikel is doing at Arsenal,and after two defeats to Arsenal in the community Shield and premier league first leg,he is now full of respect for Arsenal,calling that clash a final.
Arteta, who was Pep's assistant in the past, is now able to stand on an equal footing with Pep. Yes, and last season Pep couldn't admit Arteta but now Pep admits Arteta can make Arsenal stronger from season to season. And yes, this season Arsenal have succeeded in making Man City lose points. And because of that, Pep will now no longer underestimate Arsenal. So it's natural to think of this match as a final.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG