follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (28.6%)
Real Madrid
7 (50%)
Bayern Munich
1 (7.1%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (14.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 13066 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2024, 10:43:08 AM »
One thing I also hope is that Man City will not meet Real Madrid in the quarter-finals. But in reality the two of them actually had to meet each other in the quarter-finals. I'm also pretty sure Man City will win. Real Madrid they are strong. But sometimes the effectiveness of their attacks decreases. In contrast to Man City, they rarely lose focus in attacking.

As for the other matches, it's still difficult for me to guess. But about PSG I'm not sure they can go further.
I think too early with Madrid have to face Manchester City and the drawing quarter final format not balance yet to be final with other batch most of weakness team. In the other batch Manchester City, Madrid, Bayern Munich are the top teams will be eliminated in the final because one of them will qualify to final round.

Last season, Madrid faced Manchester City in the semifinal and have eliminated with aggregate bigger score above 5-1 and wish this time Madrid can defeat Manchester City and qualify until final stage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: March 17, 2024, 10:43:08 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #241 on: March 17, 2024, 02:18:54 PM »
One thing I also hope is that Man City will not meet Real Madrid in the quarter-finals. But in reality the two of them actually had to meet each other in the quarter-finals. I'm also pretty sure Man City will win. Real Madrid they are strong. But sometimes the effectiveness of their attacks decreases. In contrast to Man City, they rarely lose focus in attacking.

As for the other matches, it's still difficult for me to guess. But about PSG I'm not sure they can go further.
I think too early with Madrid have to face Manchester City and the drawing quarter final format not balance yet to be final with other batch most of weakness team. In the other batch Manchester City, Madrid, Bayern Munich are the top teams will be eliminated in the final because one of them will qualify to final round.

Last season, Madrid faced Manchester City in the semifinal and have eliminated with aggregate bigger score above 5-1 and wish this time Madrid can defeat Manchester City and qualify until final stage.
Well, it's true, I think their meeting was too soon, because I also expected them to meet in the final round, but the results of the draw say they have to meet in the quarter-finals. Of course this is not in accordance with what we expected.

Last season it was Manchester City who got rid of Real Madrid, and 2 seasons before that it was Real Madrid who got rid of Manchester City. It will be very interesting to see who is eliminated in this round, and it is definitely difficult for us to predict that.

Offline koang

• Activity: 578
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #242 on: March 17, 2024, 03:25:48 PM »
Last season it was Manchester City who got rid of Real Madrid, and 2 seasons before that it was Real Madrid who got rid of Manchester City. It will be very interesting to see who is eliminated in this round, and it is definitely difficult for us to predict that.

The big day is ahead, I have to stock up on snacks and stress balls. It's like a rollercoaster with extra anxiety and fewer seatbelts :)

This is a fierce match and I don't think there is a favorite team in this match.
Real Madrid has extra motivation to beat Manchester City. because last season, City eliminated Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinals.
In the quarter-final match, Real Madrid will host the first leg.
And this must be maximized well by Madrid and I think Real Madrid is better than ever
Moreover, Courtois and Militao could be available to face Manchester City in the Champions League quarter-finals.
So no excuse, the fans want Madrid to win at home...

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #243 on: March 17, 2024, 08:12:09 PM »

This is football, so we should understand that UEFA is trying to give us exciting fixtures every season. From the recent draws, we can understand that there could be an underdog who might possibly make it to the finals. City vs. Madrid, Arsenal vs. Bayern are indeed two crackers to watch out for.

The crucial is Arteta’s decision on the lineup.
I have found the inexperience of some players in UCL, especially Saka when against Porto.
And if Trossard was not there then Arsenal won’t be talking about the UCL quarter-final.
BTW. Bayern was chasing Raya, Rice, and Havertz in the summer, but now they are forced to face them in the Champions League.
Get ready for some intense action...

Should we be talking about inexperience now? If we are to do so, Lazio shouldn't have defeated Bayern in the first leg. We can't just judge a player's poor performance with one game. FC Porto were very good. If they were to play other top teams like City and Real Madrid, it could have been the same result. The reason why Arsenal found it very difficult was because FC Porto played only defensive football. Unlike Leipzig, which played attacking football and made things very difficult for Real Madrid.

As it stands, Arsenal is a better side this season than Bayern. Even with Bayern's experience, it would take a moment to eliminate them, and that moment might be this season.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:47:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #244 on: March 17, 2024, 10:05:04 PM »

The big day is ahead, I have to stock up on snacks and stress balls. It's like a rollercoaster with extra anxiety and fewer seatbelts :)
I'm not sure what will happen in this season. Sometimes, they are beyond our expectations.
But, I don't think Real Madrid will make it this season. If we consider several reasons, Man City should be much further ready, stronger lineups, and also squad entirely. They have Haaland, de Bruyne, and you can see more on lineup, they are much more tough.

But, surely, it seems like an early final, again.

As it stands, Arsenal is a better side this season than Bayern. Even with Bayern's experience, it would take a moment to eliminate them, and that moment might be this season.
I also thought like this. But, if Arsenal's performance is not far from the previous match in Round 16, I am not sure they will beat Bayern easily.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2024, 07:53:59 AM »
The draws for the quarter finals of UEFA champions League 2023-2024 season has been done and dusted.
*Arsenal vs Bayern Munich
*Real Madrid vs Manchester City
*PSG vs Barcelona
*Dortmund vs Atletico Madrid
The draws of the quarter-finals for the UEFA champions League 2023-2024 season,is a nice one.
These are my predictions for all the games: Arsenal advance, real Madrid advance, Barcelona advance and Atletico advance to semi-finals. There's my opinion.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2024, 10:45:10 AM »

I'm not sure what will happen in this season. Sometimes, they are beyond our expectations.
But, I don't think Real Madrid will make it this season. If we consider several reasons, Man City should be much further ready, stronger lineups, and also squad entirely. They have Haaland, de Bruyne, and you can see more on lineup, they are much more tough.
Man City looks like the better team right now but there are still other factors to consider in this match up. One of that is their current position in the domestic league. Real Madrid has at least two games in La Liga to rest their best players and prepare for the Champions League but Man City do not have the same luxury because of Arsenal and Liverpool.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2024, 10:45:10 AM »

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2024, 03:25:45 PM »
These are my predictions for all the games: Arsenal advance, real Madrid advance, Barcelona advance and Atletico advance to semi-finals. There's my opinion.
That's some brave picks. What makes you believe Bayern Munich will lose to Arsenal, or PSG beating Barca? City vs Madrid is also quite different from my personal prediction. Bayern Munich is in an upward trend recently, and while they don't always play good football it is evident that Arsenal is not that great on the UCL. Needing to win on extra time against Porto shows that they can struggle against team that defend well. Against City and Liverpool, they managed to win due to defensive errors iirc, so they need a little bit luck if they want to do the same thing against Bayern.

Personally, I hope there will be an upset so two favorites get kicked out early to make the finals more interesting to watch.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #248 on: March 18, 2024, 05:00:10 PM »

Man City looks like the better team right now but there are still other factors to consider in this match up. One of that is their current position in the domestic league. Real Madrid has at least two games in La Liga to rest their best players and prepare for the Champions League but Man City do not have the same luxury because of Arsenal and Liverpool.
Who knows if it will be a revenge time for Madrid to City. It is just too soon for us to see these two giants clash in the quarter finals, which will make one of them to be eliminated out of the league. Walker will not be giving Vini any chance to penetrate their defense from his wing, and we saw that last season. However, Vini has improved better than last season, and he can strike from outside the 18 yard box without getting into the box, which makes him more dangerous. I feel that the winner in this match will be the club to win the Champions League, because that day will be like the final day match.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #249 on: March 18, 2024, 09:22:53 PM »

Who knows if it will be a revenge time for Madrid to City. It is just too soon for us to see these two giants clash in the quarter finals, which will make one of them to be eliminated out of the league. Walker will not be giving Vini any chance to penetrate their defense from his wing, and we saw that last season. However, Vini has improved better than last season, and he can strike from outside the 18 yard box without getting into the box, which makes him more dangerous. I feel that the winner in this match will be the club to win the Champions League, because that day will be like the final day match.

The truth is that it is a shame that there has to be an Early final, of all your teams it seems to me that PSG benefited the most, and Dortmund , because a final would have been very good between Madrid and City, all this has a lot of influence on it new champion now, it seems to me that it is difficult, I couldn't say that between Madrid and City, Madrid will pass easily, because it won't be easy , but by now An Celotti will have Studied each and every one of Pep's training and strategies and that will do something Guariola is not known.

For me Ancelotti is one of the best in the world and this will make things different so that they can have the best possible from this confrontation, I think the difference will be made quickly from the beginning, I think Madrid will come out with everything wanting to make sure of a beginning and they will come out hard, with Bellingham, with Vinicius, Rodry, they will leave with everything they have.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #250 on: March 18, 2024, 09:59:43 PM »
If we analyze the squad quality, I agree that Man City seems more ready to win the UCL trophy this season. Man City looks having good players in every line, they are still the strongest squad in UCL. Man City also has no problem with injured players now, the injured players have recovered. Meanwhile Real Madrid still has some key players who are injured for a long time. I doubt they will miss the chance to play in important match against Man City.

When Man City has Haaland and De Bruyne in their lineup, it is not difficult to beat another team. It is great that both these players have recovered quickly from the injury.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1112
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:18:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2024, 08:32:33 AM »

yeah, it's too early. And many were disappointed with the lottery results. But this is what makes things interesting. Even last season I hoped that Real Madrid would not meet Man City in the semi-finals. But instead they met. And this time they even met earlier, namely in the quarter-finals and well, this was beyond everyone's expectations.

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2024, 11:54:54 AM »
I hope we don't see another 1-0 full time result in the final round, for 4 consecutive seasons the final result in the Champions League has always been 1-0.
2019/2020 - Bayern vs PSG   1 - 0
2020/2021 - Chelsea vs Mancity    1 - 0
2021/2022 - Madrid vs Liverpool    1 - 0
2022.2023 - Mancity vs Inter    1 - 0

And for 3 consecutive years there have always been England clubs in the final round.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2024, 01:57:47 PM »
I hope we don't see another 1-0 full time result in the final round, for 4 consecutive seasons the final result in the Champions League has always been 1-0.
2019/2020 - Bayern vs PSG   1 - 0
2020/2021 - Chelsea vs Mancity    1 - 0
2021/2022 - Madrid vs Liverpool    1 - 0
2022.2023 - Mancity vs Inter    1 - 0
What's wrong with the 1-0 score line? I would rather see Finals like that than a high scoring game with plenty of defensive lapses. If you cannot appreciate the defense from these types of games, then you are free to switch to watching the NBA.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 05:22:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2024, 06:00:46 PM »
Bayern Munich is in an upward trend recently, and while they don't always play good football it is evident that Arsenal is not that great on the UCL. Needing to win on extra time against Porto shows that they can struggle against team that defend well. Against City and Liverpool, they managed to win due to defensive errors iirc, so they need a little bit luck if they want to do the same thing against Bayern.

Lol, I really don't understand what you meant by defensive error. Do you mean Arsenal taking 4 points from Liverpool both home and away is a defensive error? Even beating Man City on penalties to win the Community Shield and taking 3 points in the EPL is also a defensive error? ;D. In the rules of football, 'if you don't take your chances, your opponent will torment you.'

My question: Is error not part of football? Arsenal choosing not to make such errors shows that they were the better side. Besides, Arsenal even gifted Liverpool a goal during their away game, which means Liverpool never scored any.

When a team plays defensive football, it's very difficult for them to transition to attacking football, which means their backline is never exposed and their frontline lacks momentum. Don't forget that Bayern Munich lost to Lazio 1-0 in the first leg, and Leipzig gave Madrid a tough time in the second leg, making Madrid look like a local club.

Inter Milan happens to be the only team that plays good attacking and defensive football, but sadly, they are out. Have you not wondered why City concede so much even with their good team? They choose to play more attacking football, thereby risking their backline. But I think Arsenal knows how to keep every position steady more in the Premier League, which means they have a lot to offer in this Champions League.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████