follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Why believe cryptocurrency is good investment?  (Read 22932 times)

Offline nelson4lov

• Activity: 952
  • Plastic Finance
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: November 06, 2021, 12:20:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: Why believe cryptocurrency is good investment?
« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2021, 08:38:03 PM »
You know that banks and gold are good to invest for long term. Your banks investment will earn few money interest within a year/s, it is safe investment though.
Your gold investment is safe as banks for both are stable investment.

If you invest in cryptocurrency the higher risk because of unstable movement of market. The chance to win higher profit than gold and bank investment in a short time is possible (know as quick rich especially in bull run), the same to lose in a day(drastic fall). By the way it depends on what kind of your crypto investment.

In some time there are circumstances and unexpected situations in cryptocurrency but why need to believe that it is good investment?
Every investment comes with a certain risk, I believe every investor know this by now, and from the way I see things only the risk takers end up getting something big from investment, it's all about making the right choice of crypto project to invest in else you might end up with a shit coin, investing in banks and gold are good but I prefer to take the risk and invest in a crypto project that has good potential.
▓▓▓ PLASTIC  ▓▓▓
▓▓▓ FINANCE ▓▓▓

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: January 03, 2021, 08:38:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 05:11:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2021, 04:17:21 PM »
You know that banks and gold are good to invest for long term. Your banks investment will earn few money interest within a year/s, it is safe investment though.

If you invest in cryptocurrency the higher risk because of unstable movement of market. The chance to win higher profit than gold and bank investment in a short time is possible (know as quick rich especially in bull run), the same to lose in a day(drastic fall). By the way it depends on what kind of your crypto investment.

In some time there are circumstances and unexpected situations in cryptocurrency but why need to believe that it is good investment?
Every investment comes with a certain risk, I believe every investor know this by now, and from the way I see things only the risk takers end up getting something big from investment, it's all about making the right choice of crypto project to invest in else you might end up with a shit coin, investing in banks and gold are good but I prefer to take the risk and invest in a crypto project that has good potential.

Exactly, and I added something about your saying in the above mentioned were putting our money in the bank has a certain risk as well dude. Because anytime they can freeze your account and your money will be stuck there that's one of the disadvantages of the banks unlike in cryptocurrency you roll it anytime you want and withdraw it also something like that.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Sahilmetraniya

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 01, 2021, 06:19:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2021, 04:29:36 PM »
Definitely it will return a good amount profit also risky but Trading is part of profit and loss but rather than stock market I will prefer crypto market..

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:44:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2021, 05:33:11 PM »
I really believe cryptocurrency can be used as a place to invest because cryptocurrencies have good price movements that can provide a lot of profits quickly, although not all cryptocurrencies are like that because investing in cryptocurrency will still have a very high risk.

Offline Hasan986

• Activity: 417
  • NFTanks
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: August 05, 2022, 01:01:51 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: January 04, 2021, 11:18:18 PM »
This is a great opportunity to make a big profit. Which is not seen in any other market. It is possible to get out with good profit in very little time. If the right project can be selected. These talent needed to verify this acurate projects.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #140 on: January 07, 2021, 03:29:47 AM »

Exactly, and I added something about your saying in the above mentioned were putting our money in the bank has a certain risk as well dude. Because anytime they can freeze your account and your money will be stuck there that's one of the disadvantages of the banks unlike in cryptocurrency you roll it anytime you want and withdraw it also something like that.

I agree. That's why it is necessary to have knowledge to understand which investment is much better than the other. Prevention is better than cure. Theories is meaningless without enough practice or even experience. We take the risks at the same time we think what is the best as possible.

Offline mianvicky1

• Activity: 137
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 07, 2021, 10:18:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2021, 04:04:44 AM »
First of all i clearly mention crypto is high risk investment .. DO NOT INVEST WITHOUT LEARNING THE  POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE PARTS OF THE PROJECT. Well now i talked about my learning experience crypto is good for investment if you know the market condition while investing. Crypto will give you double or even triple percentage of your investments within a year. So learn the market and make your future if you have some money to invest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: January 07, 2021, 04:04:44 AM »

Offline Jaguar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1867
  • Last Active: January 17, 2024, 03:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #142 on: January 07, 2021, 08:41:22 AM »
Definitely it will return a good amount profit also risky but Trading is part of profit and loss but rather than stock market I will prefer crypto market..

Profit is uncertain in a place always swinging. However in cryptocurrency investment profit is very possible once you've hit the right target to support and hold the tokens. Risk never leave so let us face it and become a risk taker.

Offline tervel

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1250
  • Last Active: October 28, 2021, 02:57:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #143 on: January 07, 2021, 09:15:29 AM »
Cryptocurrency optimists will crow about bitcoin leading the digital cryptocurrency revolution. But it should be borne in mind that store-of-value assets are designed to maintain their value over time and protect investors from volatility. So I believe in cryptocurrency but not blindly.

Offline Paglamon

• Possible Cheater
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 1551
  • Last Active: March 02, 2024, 07:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #144 on: January 07, 2021, 09:36:07 AM »
For the past two days, investing seems risky to me. Because the price of bitcoin is rising. But I think it's risky. I have changed all BTC to usdt. Because it is difficult to say when the market situation is like. Just be patient.

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2021, 03:32:57 PM »
For the past two days, investing seems risky to me. Because the price of bitcoin is rising. But I think it's risky. I have changed all BTC to usdt. Because it is difficult to say when the market situation is like. Just be patient.

I know that kind of feeling to buy not at this time when Bitcoin still raising. Too risky to buy at this time. If we are so sure that Bitcoin will pump until $50k, then buying now is not risky. The risk is we do nothing than seeing Bitcoin is pumping. Fear and doubt disable us. Hope we can conquer the barrier.

Offline Senin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1762
  • Last Active: February 27, 2024, 12:23:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2021, 06:57:38 PM »
I agree with the authors of the last posts and believe that Ethereum will be a stable currency throughout the entire time until 2030, there are high hopes and growth can be up to $ 2100-2400 by 2022, and the total capitalization will reach $ 230 million, this is very good indicator
It looks like your hopes have already come true. Ethereum is currently priced at $ 2,328 and capitalization at $ 272 billion. I won't even remind you that until recently the price of this coin was more than $ 4,000.
Everyone who has been working in this market for several years can confirm that investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable and that this is an occupation that brings relatively large profits.
Of course, everyone has the right to choose the sphere of relations where to invest their capital. We can only recommend and show the benefits of cryptocurrency. However, the choice, as well as the responsibility for their choice, lies with each participant in this market.

Offline eldial

• Activity: 640
  • Referrals: 10
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 03:31:22 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2021, 03:54:19 PM »
This is true all crypto members will believed into a good member because since itt will  started in a big projects of company declared it will proven to all decentralized groups which can helped among us to the people of any income purposes.
e]
PLASTIC
FINANCE

▓▓Recycle . Re-use . Prosper▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▀███▀▀
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓██
▓▓▓▓█▄▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓████▄▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓████████████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▓▐████
█████████████████▓▓▓▓▐███▌▓▓▐█████
█████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓█████▌████▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▓▓▐██████
▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▄▄█▄███████
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀████▄▄▓▓██████████
[
Private Sale is Live
JOIN NOW!
]

Offline bitcoin-shark

• Activity: 1195
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:25:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2021, 05:03:11 PM »
crypto investments are on a par with other investments such as stocks, barrels of oil, bonds, etf etc ... the only big differences are substantial staking interests that traditional banks will never give and perhaps less strict regulation

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2021, 08:56:06 PM »

I think every investment have risk, If you want to get bigger profit, you will take the bigger risk..
I think It's the fact.
So, all depend on your decision.
Take the risk or not.
Crypto is more profitable than bank and gold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG