follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia  (Read 477 times)

Offline Fredjr

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2022, 10:46:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma One year Anniversary Topic Starter
I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia
« on: April 01, 2022, 05:55:36 PM »
I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia network-based projects that launched along with the deployment of the new smart chain.

One of the projects is Blueshift dot fi With ticker $BLUES, Blueshift is solving high slippage tolerance and problems, it is regarded as a capital-efficient project. The Dapp is already solving this problem and running smoothly since launch. Apart from that, the AMM protocol offers a single staking portfolio. The community is quite excited that the IDO is just around the corner, and it will be done at Razer dot Occam dot fi

The project will change they way narrative by giving power back to DEX users who have been exploited for quite sometime.

You will thank me later if you participate, DYOR see you all at the top🛰🛸

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia
« on: April 01, 2022, 05:55:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4136
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 09:21:29 AM »

I am not so familiar with this development in the Cardano network but I am sure that Milkomedia would have a big impact on what they termed as DeFi 2.0 whatever it can really mean. Now, Blueshift is quite interesting to watch. According to what I learned, Blueshift is backed by Shima Capital , incubated by Occam.fi and successfully raised $3M seed capital funding round. Now, it can be a good project, potentially. Let's see how the overall market can be reacting to this new platform under the Cardano's ecosystem.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG