follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Student Coin Price Speculation/Discussion Thread  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Amir77

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 19, 2023, 03:06:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
Re: Student Coin Price Speculation/Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 09:12:29 AM »
 There is just some crypto that has become a big part of the regular rotation for NFTs and other cryptos. This is amazing to see that Student coin can be a big part of crypto’s growth given that there are just so many people who will have some change that can be big given that there are some easy design aspects to be done with the solid crypto amount.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2021, 09:12:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Arkann

• Activity: 552
  • Last Active: December 10, 2023, 05:03:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2021, 06:27:42 PM »
There is just some crypto that has become a big part of the regular rotation for NFTs and other cryptos. This is amazing to see that Student coin can be a big part of crypto’s growth given that there are just so many people who will have some change that can be big given that there are some easy design aspects to be done with the solid crypto amount.
you still need to observe because of the Student Coin, since the effectiveness of the project will depend on the correctly chosen strategy by the professional team, as well as the relevance and demand for the Student Coin among users and in the market.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15725
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 04:30:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2021, 12:44:43 AM »
I prefer to analyze token price by ALT/BTC rate rather than ALT/USDT rate but unfortunately we don't have a STC/BTC chart, so I will try using a STC/USDT chart on CoinTiger, where there are 71% of STC trading volumes.
According to MACD chart, STC has just completed the first wave, 0-1-2 in the Elliott wave, so it will enter wave 2-3 soon. During this 2-3 wave, the STC is expected to reach $0.11, and then to $0.18 at the end of the cycle.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Abubakar56

• Activity: 316
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 09:42:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2021, 01:44:53 PM »
Have been following student coin few months ago and  I also participated in there bounty program which I believe the coin is a very good coin and will do well in future but the team really deceived the bounty hunter's by not paying the actual amount they agreed to pay the hunters which makes the team to be suspicious, the team are not really trust worthy which I believe you should invest little amount in the coin to avoid being scammed.

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2021, 01:53:40 PM »
Have been following student coin few months ago and  I also participated in there bounty program which I believe the coin is a very good coin and will do well in future but the team really deceived the bounty hunter's by not paying the actual amount they agreed to pay the hunters which makes the team to be suspicious, the team are not really trust worthy which I believe you should invest little amount in the coin to avoid being scammed.
I'm sure many of the members here are disappointed with this Student coin Project, because the team from this project really cheated us.
I actually had high hopes with STC, but since they are scammers I want this project dead and STC Coins have no price anymore.

Offline ranaprime

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1266
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 02:43:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2021, 07:45:46 AM »
Currently as far as I know they are scammers and the student coin is a scam project. They did not clear the Hunters' payments even after they had success in the ICO. So I think their motives were also dishonest. Though They had paid in the previous round but that was their pre-plane to  big scam in the next round. So everyone has to be careful about this project. So i think we should not discuss about the project any more accept scamming announcement.

Offline saprakib

• Activity: 602
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 10:28:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 04:40:01 PM »
I'm sure many of the members here are disappointed with this Student coin Project, because the team from this project really cheated us.
I actually had high hopes with STC, but since they are scammers I want this project dead and STC Coins have no price anymore.
Its not actually for this thread open .They have cheated with hunter but there are no evidence that cheated with investor .The project are amazing and still they have developed well their project .They are continuously doing something with the project .So the project have a great future for sure .
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2021, 04:40:01 PM »

Offline Rafiq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1323
  • Last Active: July 23, 2022, 05:27:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2021, 08:29:58 PM »
I also participated in the Student Coin bounty project and I believed that the coin would be a very good coin and would continue to do well in the future. The project has also been a success at the ICO but even then they have not paid the hunters. Although the project was successful I think their motives were also dishonest; This is a scandalous project. So I think we should no longer have a positive discussion about the project and accept the scandalous announcement.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline marcsymons

• Activity: 580
  • ## (THANK YOU FOR YOUR + Karma) ##
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: October 22, 2023, 02:22:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2021, 01:01:45 PM »
My bounty friends joined this campaign but they were all disappointed after the end of the campaign because the team did not fulfill the posted bounty payment during the campaign. I wonder how this happens to think they have achieved the desired market cap and because of this dissatisfaction of the hunters. So hopefully, the future market of the Student Coin project will not be affected.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:32:38 PM by marcsymons »

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4097
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2021, 06:41:11 AM »
My bounty friends joined this campaign but they were all disappointed after the end of the campaign because the team did not fulfill the posted bounty payment during the campaign. I wonder how this happens to think they have achieved the desired market cap and because of this dissatisfaction of the hunters. So hopefully, the future market of the Student Coin project will not be affected.

What they did with the bounty hunters is something that will never be acceptable. They had chosen to break their promise and though there is no signed agreement between parties I still believe that integrity is very important in the world of cryptocurrency because the bottom-line is that when the trust is gone it would be impossible to restore. Well, am still wishing the project well because we don't want its investors to suffer in case it can go 6 feet under the ground.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG