follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?  (Read 47483 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2024, 11:41:15 PM »
Still in process for ethereum ETFs, many of which have been reviewed and considered by the SEC. because of course the considerations are different from bitcoin, why was it approved. suggests we just wait.
What considerations are different? Why it is not the same as Bitcoin?
It is good that Ethereum is considered to be in ETF market. But if SEC is likely to reject it, I think Ethereum doesn't need to propose in ETF market. Even if Ethereum isn't a part of ETF market, I think Ethereum can still be the number 2 of crypto coins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2024, 11:41:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2024, 06:53:26 AM »
Still in process for ethereum ETFs, many of which have been reviewed and considered by the SEC. because of course the considerations are different from bitcoin, why was it approved. suggests we just wait.
It is good that Ethereum is considered to be in ETF market. But if SEC is likely to reject it, I think Ethereum doesn't need to propose in ETF market. Even if Ethereum isn't a part of ETF market, I think Ethereum can still be the number 2 of crypto coins.

I think the main difference between bitcoin and ethereum is the total supply of both. Bitcoin supply is limited, while ethereum supply is very large, this will also be a consideration for the SEC, to approve or reject the ETF ethereum . The popularity of bitcoin is also much higher than ethereum.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #242 on: April 01, 2024, 12:35:54 AM »
Although nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, I still don't think Dogecoin will reach $100. Dogecoin is basically a meme coin that was once worthless. But with the efforts of Elon Musk, DogeCoin made a much better position and reached a high of $0.78. Currently many people are giving very good news about this currency. But I think if Elon Musk starts trading Dogecoin as a payment method for his Tesla company and Twitter (X), it could be above $1. But the analysis I've done is not that this will happen because we can't technically make any predictions that will make the right analysis.

Online BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1525
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:47:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #243 on: April 01, 2024, 12:49:57 AM »
Although nothing is impossible in cryptocurrency, I still don't think Dogecoin will reach $100. Dogecoin is basically a meme coin that was once worthless. But with the efforts of Elon Musk, DogeCoin made a much better position and reached a high of $0.78. Currently many people are giving very good news about this currency. But I think if Elon Musk starts trading Dogecoin as a payment method for his Tesla company and Twitter (X), it could be above $1. But the analysis I've done is not that this will happen because we can't technically make any predictions that will make the right analysis.
Elon only gives a bit of boost but I don't think we can't see $100 each Doge since it has an unlimited supply for me it's impossible to see this price going to $100.
If it happens I'm sure before the price touches to even $1 people who hold large amount will gradually sell their holdings which can make it Doge hard to reach even $1.
I had a large amount of dogecoin before earning from faucets around I think 500k of dogecoin and also received a 1m doge gift from Yobit users before but the problem was when I logged in to Yobit they changed it to Russian token which does not have any value. Since I got it free it's fine but Yobit is now making good money if they still holding Doge.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #244 on: April 03, 2024, 07:43:21 PM »
I think the main difference between bitcoin and ethereum is the total supply of both. Bitcoin supply is limited, while ethereum supply is very large, this will also be a consideration for the SEC, to approve or reject the ETF ethereum . The popularity of bitcoin is also much higher than ethereum.
What you say about the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum is real and there will always be obstacles, but as long as it is as profitable as Bitcoin, I think the SEC will consider it as best as possible.
As long as it can be profitable and can be properly regulated, in my view, there will be no objection.
As far as I know, the time has been determined by the SEC, which will happen in May, so we'll just have to wait and see whether it will actually be implemented or whether it will be postponed or even rejected.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2077
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #245 on: April 03, 2024, 08:02:01 PM »
If we assume that nothing is impossible in crypto, I clearly agree that everything will be the same and there is always the possibility that it could happen, but it must also be realistic.
Doge is big because of Elon's influence on his tweets, but everyone already knows that and won't be fooled anymore. Apart from that, there will be a big change in accepting all business payments, especially Tesla and X, by using Doge. Of course But there will be an impact. But does Elon want to do that? If, as an entrepreneur, it is not profitable for him, I think it will not happen.
Because the transactions carried out will also make things difficult for the company because the current value of dog is too small, and the supply is very large.
What needs to be done is that the community can do something to increase dog. I think just getting past the ATH is also very difficult to do, so if it's for $1 it's possible, but with hard work from the community.
If, for $100, that is very unrealistic to happen, would Doge want to burn to reduce the supply in order to increase it?

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2024, 07:20:20 AM »

What you say about the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum is real and there will always be obstacles, but as long as it is as profitable as Bitcoin, I think the SEC will consider it as best as possible.
As long as it can be profitable and can be properly regulated, in my view, there will be no objection.
As far as I know, the time has been determined by the SEC, which will happen in May, so we'll just have to wait and see whether it will actually be implemented or whether it will be postponed or even rejected.
The bitcoin ETF was approved, because bitcoin is already popular and has a limited supply. Meanwhile, ethereum is not as popular as bitcoin and its supply is very large. I think the SEC team is studying the proposal, maybe it can be approved so that it has a positive impact on the crypto market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2024, 07:20:20 AM »

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2349
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #247 on: April 06, 2024, 10:56:01 PM »
The supply of Dogecoin is very large, I think it will be difficult for Dogecoin to reach a price of $100, and if this happens then Dogecoin market capitalization will be very high or it could become number one beating other cryptocurreny coins. 
I think this will be difficult to happen, unless there is massive innovation carried out by Dogecoin.  For example, by burning large amounts of coins, but it doesn't seem possible.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #248 on: April 07, 2024, 02:44:16 PM »
The supply of Dogecoin is very large, I think it will be difficult for Dogecoin to reach a price of $100, and if this happens then Dogecoin market capitalization will be very high or it could become number one beating other cryptocurreny coins. 
I think this will be difficult to happen, unless there is massive innovation carried out by Dogecoin.  For example, by burning large amounts of coins, but it doesn't seem possible.
If you look at the very large total supply of Dogecoin, I also doubt that the price of Doge will reach $100. That seems unlikely to happen even though doge is the most popular meme coin. If you have made a profit, it's best to sell it immediately because meme coins are very risky

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #249 on: April 07, 2024, 11:10:16 PM »
If you look at the very large total supply of Dogecoin, I also doubt that the price of Doge will reach $100. That seems unlikely to happen even though doge is the most popular meme coin. If you have made a profit, it's best to sell it immediately because meme coins are very risky
I agree, we should not hold too long on meme coins. Even though this is Dogecoin, which is actually the number one meme coin, without Elon Musk's tweet, the price of Doge apparently stopped and did not increase as quickly as many people expected.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2024, 12:50:41 AM »
So i think it will very difficult even may be impossible. And also i have not good idea about meme coin. I think doge coin could be hit $1 to $3 But hit doge coin $100 will be soo tuff. But it also true that everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. So if Doge coin price hit $100 i will not be surprised. Because everything could be happen in this market.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2024, 06:56:22 PM »
So i think it will very difficult even may be impossible. And also i have not good idea about meme coin. I think doge coin could be hit $1 to $3 But hit doge coin $100 will be soo tuff. But it also true that everything is possible in cryptocurrency market. So if Doge coin price hit $100 i will not be surprised. Because everything could be happen in this market.
If the supply of Dogecoin remained as it is now, a price of $100 per Doge coin would be impossible even though in this cryptocurrency anything can happen. People will also think about buying Doge at a high price if the supply remains as it is now, perhaps they will prefer to buy other coins.

Offline Sunderland

• Activity: 435
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:54:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Signature Avatar
« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2024, 09:18:20 PM »
If the supply of Dogecoin remained as it is now, a price of $100 per Doge coin would be impossible even though in this cryptocurrency anything can happen. People will also think about buying Doge at a high price if the supply remains as it is now, perhaps they will prefer to buy other coins.

It is impossible, doge doesnt have a fixed supply nor the utility.
There are -/+13 to 14M doges mined in a day, need buyers constantly buying that many to maintain its value.
More hype + BTC price rising more than $100k perhaps can bring doge to a dollar, but $100 per doge definitely impossible.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Last Active: Today at 08:12:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2024, 09:55:49 PM »
  I also know it is so tuff to hit $100 Doge coin price. Even impossible. Now Doge coin price is $0.20 even few years ago Doge coin price was very low. And till now doge coin all time low price was $0.00008547 which asw 7th may 2015 and It's all time high was $0.7376 which was 8th may 2021. So from the begainig Doge coin price increased 200000%+. Because world famous rich man Elon Musk some times promoting doge coin on his X account.  So i thik it could be very fuff but not impossible i think.

Online Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9527
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #254 on: April 09, 2024, 10:21:32 AM »
Everything has a limit, especially patience. I hope I don't break anyone's dream, but Doge will not reach $100, among other things and as we already know, due to its total supply. Musk hasn't talked about Doge for a long time (although the truth is that I don't usually follow what he says) and the largest holders of Doge can sell at any time due to lack of patience or a possible (and supposed) sudden drop in Bitcoin, with the consequence of dragging down the rest of the market. It is very good to be patient, but we must not only look up, we must also look down.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██