follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: I'm losing $ 20,000 in one day !!!  (Read 2637 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: I'm losing $ 20,000 in one day !!!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2021, 06:29:46 AM »
The decrease in the estimated price from 40,000 USD to the price of 20,000 USD is minus 50% and maybe all of the assets are in the form of Bitcoin because the highest Bitcoin price is around 65,000 USD and now the Bitcoin price is around 30,000-36,000 USD and this has been minus up to 50% .
No one can think that Bitcoin or other altcoins can be up so quickly because the altcoins we have are our assets in the future, don't ever Stop Lose or Cut Lose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2021, 06:29:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bitcoin-shark

• Activity: 1196
  • Last Active: Today at 12:43:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Good Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2021, 09:21:14 PM »
no one can predict the changes in the market otherwise they would have sold all before the dump, however if you do not need those funds to live, do not change at a loss but wait for the recovery of the market that will surely happen, the market is cyclical

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2385
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:17:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2021, 10:35:26 PM »
Everyone is experiencing a decline in value in their portfolio, this is all because of the recent massive decline in Bitcoin and Crypto. Those who are accustomed to this condition may be calm and relaxed about this, but not a few of them panic. We already know that this is a bad risk that we have to face if we enter the crypto world, so we should be calm and not panic about this decline, because we have to believe the price will rise again.

Offline Fenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2595
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 03:10:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2021, 07:52:39 AM »
The decrease in the estimated price from 40,000 USD to the price of 20,000 USD is minus 50% and maybe all of the assets are in the form of Bitcoin because the highest Bitcoin price is around 65,000 USD and now the Bitcoin price is around 30,000-36,000 USD and this has been minus up to 50% .
No one can think that Bitcoin or other altcoins can be up so quickly because the altcoins we have are our assets in the future, don't ever Stop Lose or Cut Lose.
We do not lose our investment if we do not sell our cryptocurrency during a market fall at a loss. Market prices will always rise and fall. The main thing is not to panic or do stupid actions. If you didn't sell your cryptocurrency back then, you can probably already see a profit now, as market prices have risen significantly since then.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Bliznec

• Activity: 921
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 01:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2021, 10:58:53 AM »
There is still a long time before Bitcoin Halving. You are waiting for 2025, this is probably the next Halving you expect, thereby relying on the rise in the price of bitcoin. In 2025, Bitcoin will be worth over $ 1 million. Anything can happen by then. 

Offline Oksana Ksyusha

• Activity: 475
  • Last Active: June 15, 2023, 05:31:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2021, 11:04:32 AM »
It is cool that you do not care about the situation. I lost about 500$ and I was upset. But all crypto traders know about the risk to lose assets.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2021, 12:40:14 PM »
t is of course great when you treat such a gap like that, apparently there are reserves, but I would be very upset if my wallet lost so much money, but still, I want to tell you, maybe it was a cheap correction, and you will see how you wallet will soon grow and give you his debt from above.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2021, 12:40:14 PM »

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2021, 02:05:42 PM »

I think these are the things that one can never avoid: living life, paying taxes and using cryptocurrency. Now let's leave death aside because that is something really beyond our control. I can sense your disappointment with the government's perennial to drive to get as much tax as it can so it can spend, spend and spend. Well, let's hope that spending can be the real answer to the economic challenges affecting the people and the whole country. I am glad that am not a citizen of USA otherwise the power of the state can be upon me even when I am sleeping.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2021, 05:35:33 PM »
Of course I didn't sell anything back then, I invested something in GameFi, and now I can say that I did everything right.
From now on there will always be people who are just starting to invest because they regretted it when the Bitcoin was under 30k. As I predicted, they'll buy it at 70k. But unfortunately, those will also be the first ones who will sell with a small price correction even with a loss.
Bitcoin shouldn't be sold !!!

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2021, 05:49:35 PM »
Of course I didn't sell anything back then, I invested something in GameFi, and now I can say that I did everything right.

Smart move. I made some good NFT investments back in March, but still lacking any real GameFi exposure exlcuding MANA (which I consider more NFT related anyway). It's all very small caps so have no idea where to really look, as am not much of a gamer, so I don't feel comfortable analysing the fundamentals. Clearly the P2E market requires some knowledge and insight into games which are good quality and growing, in order to invest in the fundamentals correctly. So care to shill me any of your GameFi bags? NFTs are falling behind now, so looks like the next best move right at the moment.

From now on there will always be people who are just starting to invest because they regretted it when the Bitcoin was under 30k. As I predicted, they'll buy it at 70k. But unfortunately, those will also be the first ones who will sell with a small price correction even with a loss.
Bitcoin shouldn't be sold !!!

I do like your 2025 plan re OP. I know others who I helped invest into Bitcoin & crypto also had the 4-5 year plan, or even 10 year, rather than wanting to take profits this winter. That said, until I see the 4.08 year cycle broken, I'll be taking upto 75% profit based on the likelihood of a 80% correct, 50% at a time. I won't be trying to sell the top, but instead take profits to put crypto-fiat back in at a lower price, or at least that's the plan. I did successfully manage to do this in 2017, selling for an average of $17.5k, then re-investing profits at around $7K, in order to get 2.5x more BTC. So well worth it imo.

I admittedly have no interest in cashing out into genuine fiat anytime soon, due to tax reasons, but instead into a basket of stablecoins excluding Tether, in order to re-invest at a future discount. Also if there isn't a parabolic based blow off top then I won't have the same desire to sell. But when friends & family who previously laughed at the idea of Bitcoin start contacting me as wanting to buy BTC, like in 2017 when price moved quickly from $10K-20K, then it will be my signal to take profits. At heart, I'm a big fan of buying fear and selling greed  ;)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 05:53:47 PM by dragononcrypto »

Offline trofim21

• Activity: 707
  • bitgame
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 10:56:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2021, 06:14:29 PM »
I fully support you, my opinion is that if you work in the cryptocurrency market, you should stay here for at least 5 years in order to get tangible profits.

Offline Cleanerbd

• Activity: 443
  • Last Active: April 05, 2023, 09:02:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2021, 06:19:20 PM »
If you run out of money, hold on to it for a long time. However, there is corruption in almost countries. However, cryptocurrency is illegal in my country, so you don't have to pay tax. However, holding for the long term can be very beneficial.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ████████████
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████████████████████
TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION
██████████████████████                                      ██ █     

██
██
██
██
██
████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
     BUY EGO     
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2021, 06:55:54 PM »

Smart move. I made some good NFT investments back in March, but still lacking any real GameFi exposure exlcuding MANA (which I consider more NFT related anyway). It's all very small caps so have no idea where to really look, as am not much of a gamer, so I don't feel comfortable analysing the fundamentals. Clearly the P2E market requires some knowledge and insight into games which are good quality and growing, in order to invest in the fundamentals correctly. So care to shill me any of your GameFi bags? NFTs are falling behind now, so looks like the next best move right at the moment.

My contact points have been ApeSwap and Seedify.fund for 5 months. Not the only ones. Seedify has made the giant leap as an incubator for GameFi IDOs. ApeSwap is my main staking station, also for GameFi products. Btw, staking and interest from it, including passive income, is my main goal. In between there are countless information sites that I have on Twitter. So, since I first invested in GameFi, and that was Alien Worlds, I've learned a lot. In Alien Worlds I didn’t get any big profits because I started at that high time. Now these investments are also slowly becoming profitable. After 6 months. The first months were catastrophic until I analyzed it through ... you have to get involved in these projects very early in order to make a profit. After the CryptoBlades (not currently recommended if you should start with GameFi) and the crazy start I got additional capital to continue investing. So, I started to stake $ skill and get bananas (which you can also use on Gnanas / golden Bananas for EIO / IDO to benefit from other GameFi products) and I started to buy Seedify.fund to get tier 4- 5, so that I have better cards for GameFi's IDOs. As a result, I got to know new projects and invested in them as well. CEEK, for example, or NFTY. First LP / Liquidity pool farming and always looking for better APR%. Old out, new in. Always over 100%. I just finished GAN IDO and farm GAN. In addition there are Skill, Babi, Ydr, everything as LP to get Banana. I still get NFTY for Gnana for 160 days. In this way, I get around 100 bananas a day. Not bad when you consider that I only invested 6-8 BNB in ​​cryptoblades that I have took to spend  for my vacation. And I bought this BNB last year. These are only briefly my crypto connections, I put most of the BNB from last year in Next Earth and can hardly wait for the token to arrive in February.

There are so many projects at the moment that I have only presented a part of mine to you, the others would be far too risky. And I wouldn't suggest any of these to you because I got into that very early on. We're still very early, but DYOR applies to you too.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 06:58:48 PM by Ferki »

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2021, 07:04:09 PM »
Its really a pathetic but it will recover soon if you work hard for long time in the crypto trading for that you have to update regarding coin issue and solve the problem why you loose in the market. If you find out your problem then it will be automatically solved.

Thank you for reading my thread correctly. Your answer did me very good.
Thanks again. :-\

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG