follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do we get the women on board Asap Of Bitcoin  (Read 1401 times)

Offline emma.lee1890

• Activity: 460
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 01, 2018, 06:17:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How do we get the women on board Asap Of Bitcoin
« on: December 01, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »
Let my first state that I think there is a difference in what would attract men and women to bitcoin. Men are more attracted to the avante garde aspect and the technological aspect, while women are more concerned with which technology works best for them now.
They want shinies, they want fast transfers, they might won over by ideology, but probably not the ideology of libertarianism. They want to use the system that their favorite site uses, and they want to use the system their friends use. This by the way probably describes how mainstream males think too.

Shinies:

Lets face it. Bitcoin, in its current state, is not shiny. To make a metaphor, it looks like a very advanced piece of technology with wires going everywhere. Contrast this with the "Apple look".
100 private keys is probably NOT the way to go. It is complicated, and ugly (it could be an option but not standard(
Proposal: One private key should be standard. It should not be in hex, bas64, or anything else ugly. One thing that could work would be a sort of dictionary encoding, where every 20 bits or whatever is mapped to a word. The word in the dictionary would have to be carefully selected to be positive, or at least neutral. If this is chosen, there should be a "generate new address", so that people could click until they found one they were satisfied with.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How do we get the women on board Asap Of Bitcoin
« on: December 01, 2018, 05:57:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline mlawson71

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1866
  • Last Active: May 06, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How do we get the women on board Asap Of Bitcoin
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 04:56:44 PM »
Actually, women seem to be already on board - according to a recent report, Australian women are investing more and at a higher rate in the booming crypto industry.
For the fiscal year ending in 2021 the number of women investing in crypto currencies registered to trade cryptos has risen by the staggering 172% compared to just 79.5% for men.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4136
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 02:48:44 AM »

The many things you stated here that can be the reason why women are not so much into Bitcoin are actually things that many men are also looking for...so they are not exclusive to women but they are universal and can be the reasons why up to now we can never say definitely that there is a massive adoption with Bitcoin...especially that it is stuck as a speculative assert more than a currency we can be using everyday. Well, we have to admit it that humans are "greedy" and it is a big factor why people are hodling...we want good ROI over time. Here in my country, when I look at my FB account, there are actually many women who are also into cryptocurrency. Now, I agree with the address thing...the first time I saw that long line of numbers and letters as my Bitcoin address I was then taken aback looking at it with that feeling of being strange.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2022, 05:59:39 PM »

It is not uncommon and has happened for a long time, that women will always lag behind men for technological developments, even though that is not the time anymore. Likewise, until now there are still many wrong assumptions that if investment is only suitable for men, in practice investment can be done by anyone regardless of gender.
the number of women with investment ownership is currently quite good and continues to increase, in fact there are many women who are reliable and play a role in investment.
so I agree that for this it can no longer be measured by gender but is measured by how best to do something in investing.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG