follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?  (Read 24557 times)

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2021, 12:21:46 PM »
I'll agree with a few comments about Polygen.They are decentralised launchpad and anyone can launch any project with no fees.Lauchpads have problems these days such as no transparency and open to abuse etc. Of course we cannot know without cheking deeply but we will look at the next days.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2021, 12:21:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Anthony_Plastova

• Spammer
  • Activity: 203
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2021, 01:36:13 PM »
Polinate and FEAR seem very good in the long term because they are tokens that are on the Matic blockchain with a fairly large marketcap and will be able to in the future maybe break into the top 200 Coinmarketcap.
Even though the ranking on Coinmarketcap is now in the thousands, I believe that someday Polinate and FEAR will also be able to show their rise if they continue to adapt to the needs of the cryptocurrency market.
Im thinking about future of Polinate,i cant imagine.. Their social media management is awesome,i believe NFT's are going to be future of blockchain and Polinate's BEE NFT's are brilliant,im impatient to wait their Polygon launch..

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2021, 02:49:47 PM »
I have a question for those $POLI fans. I know project seems promising but why price is so stable? Polinate working actively and i cant understand the main reason about low volume-marketcap paradox.

Offline Tepona

• Activity: 542
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 04:42:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2021, 05:34:37 PM »
Polygon is one of the most popular digital ecosystems today. Because the fee for polygon network is much less than other platforms. So at present the demand for transactions is much higher. I think many more new tokens will be created on this platform in the future. As well as this platform will get much more popularity. The number of transactions on the Polygon network is constantly increasing, and the transactions are very fast.

Offline Luicci_Estraso

• Spammer
  • Activity: 193
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 07:21:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2021, 05:50:19 PM »
I have a question for those $POLI fans. I know project seems promising but why price is so stable? Polinate working actively and i cant understand the main reason about low volume-marketcap paradox.
Because Polinate hasn't complete their project yet,just be patient about Polinate,it's actually one of the best project that launching on Polygon.Once they fully complete project,it will be in a lot better shape.

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2021, 06:46:54 PM »
Because Polinate hasn't complete their project yet,just be patient about Polinate,it's actually one of the best project that launching on Polygon.Once they fully complete project,it will be in a lot better shape.
But i believe POLI is about to finish project. After a MATIC launch project will got hype they deserve ,no reason for fail -POLI actually most active project in market atm-
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2021, 12:04:27 PM »
I was at Polygen's AMA. I believe project details are being so transparent rn,targeting high goal's will cuz to polygen's grow steady. I was stop investing on IDO&ICO's but Polygen seems solid to me. I believe it will be in a elite's league son.

Definitely agree :) I attended to AMA too.It was a smart approach to explain the details of the project directly to the investor candidates with a CEO.People invest money in these things so here is no success without trust.So first impression about Polygen is good for now :)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2021, 12:04:27 PM »

Offline ryan_cohen

• Spammer
  • Activity: 157
  • Last Active: February 09, 2022, 11:49:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2021, 06:22:10 PM »
Hey there,im big fan of MATIC ecosystem,i want to know about what's ur favorite/most promising project that aiming to launch on polygon ecosystem? My favorite is Polinate for sure,brand new project with great #DevelopmentTeam ,i believe after polygon launch polinate will be in a better shape,share your ideas with me please

As you can see in other comments Polygen might be a good option.Polygen has a worldwide network of startups VCs and founders to ensure the finest initiatives are included.Also polygen is a member of the Polygon venture network and has a long history of working with the Polygon founding team.That's why Polygen is my fav project launched on Polygon eco.

Offline Oliver_Hudson

• Spammer
  • Activity: 161
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:35 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2021, 05:50:32 PM »
I was at Polygen's AMA. I believe project details are being so transparent rn,targeting high goal's will cuz to polygen's grow steady. I was stop investing on IDO&ICO's but Polygen seems solid to me. I believe it will be in a elite's league son.

Definitely agree :) I attended to AMA too.It was a smart approach to explain the details of the project directly to the investor candidates with a CEO.People invest money in these things so here is no success without trust.So first impression about Polygen is good for now :)

Same here.Crypto world can cause everything so we have to move really carefully.Polygen launches their own launchpad with great features.So my fav project that launch on Polygon eco is Polygen.

aiviaa485

« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2021, 06:59:11 AM »
I haven't fully explored the Matic ecosystem, so I don't really know what is already in the Matic ecosystem and if the OP chooses Polinate as the type of coin he is interested in from the Matic Ecosystem, then the OP will definitely understand how Polinate will work in the future.
I just checked on the main website of Matic and I found a little info about the ecosystem of Matic but maybe this is more precisely a Layer 2 of the various projects running on the Matic blockchain, not the original project that is on the path of Matic.

Please check the website here = https://awesomepolygon.com/

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2021, 10:03:41 AM »
$Vent is one of my fav project on Polygon eco.Vent is the first full stack Cardano Polygon community launchpad ecosystem that enables sustainable growth.The platform will open up new investment opportunities and make DeFi accessible to everyone.Also $Vent token gives me hype because of current price and future price.

Offline Daniel_Williams

• Spammer
  • Activity: 155
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2021, 03:00:07 PM »
I'll agree with a few comments about Polygen.They are decentralised launchpad and anyone can launch any project with no fees.Lauchpads have problems these days such as no transparency and open to abuse etc. Of course we cannot know without cheking deeply but we will look at the next days.

Hey mate!! After seeing your comment,I decided to do some research about Polygen.Polygen the only launchpad that offers community-based liquidity seeding.Anyone can come to Polygen and provide liquidity seeding and earn rewards for projects they love. Isnt it really nice?

Offline Judith_Lance

• Spammer
  • Activity: 181
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 02:37:52 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2021, 03:34:57 PM »
My fav project that launch on Polygon eco is Polkadex.Polkadex is the first project featuring an orderbook based exchange in the Polkadot ecosystem.Polkadex is one of the great multichain DEX tool.

Offline Mohammad_Gassani

• Spammer
  • Activity: 138
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 09:28:50 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2021, 09:33:15 AM »

Hey mate!! After seeing your comment,I decided to do some research about Polygen.Polygen the only launchpad that offers community-based liquidity seeding.Anyone can come to Polygen and provide liquidity seeding and earn rewards for projects they love. Isnt it really nice?

Yes Polygen is really doing nice.It's nice that they have different features from other launchpads.Polygen is unique and different from other launchpads because it encourages long-term participation instead of short-term gains.The world needs a launchpad that drives innovation.This could be the Polygen :)

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »

Exactly! It was great that Polygen did this when there are so many fake and scam projects out there.They want to bring a complete innovation among the launchpads.The team is solid the project is solid so nothing more to say :)
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG