follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?  (Read 24140 times)

Offline Avril_3646

• Spammer
  • Activity: 191
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
Re: What's your favourite project that launch on Polygon ecosystem?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 02:24:39 PM »
Polygen seems interesting,with zero fee's for creator's and their word's for anti-whale. I see their name so much these days. I think hype is around Polygen.. Let's see what's gonna happen after their launch on Polygon. But i quite like the idea of liqudity on their launch.
With zero fee's , i believe polygen could get creator's attention. I like the idea behind Polygen,they are protecting protocol actually. Hope with polygen,whale's can not manipulate whole crypto world that strong.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2021, 02:24:39 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2021, 09:05:40 PM »
Im not a newbie for investing but my favorite is Cirus..Especially after that fbook crisis,people will know more about the CIRUS and why its important.Cirus Foundation believes the task starts with the idea of data ownership and monetization. From the beginning, users will have some control of their data and be compensated directly for it. Hope everyone gonna find the solution but i will stay with Cirus

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2021, 09:34:23 PM »
Im not a newbie for investing but my favorite is Cirus..Especially after that fbook crisis,people will know more about the CIRUS and why its important.Cirus Foundation believes the task starts with the idea of data ownership and monetization. From the beginning, users will have some control of their data and be compensated directly for it. Hope everyone gonna find the solution but i will stay with Cirus
I saw latest update for Cirus,it seems finally project realize they have to start racing. Imo after that facebook thing people need to hug Cirus much more. I believe it will happen. There's no secure internet but i trust Cirus

Offline hair

• Hair
  • * Vice President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9098
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 10:04:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 11:29:41 PM »
If you're a gamer, then I recommend CIFI, a project built on the BSC and Polygon networks. it's a project that I like because the supply is small, the opportunity for prices to skyrocket
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 12:19:34 PM »
Polinate is gonna make AMA program today,i believe that will help to understand project details and future plans. I recommend every investor or fan to check polinate's AMA. The CEO will be answer the questions and i truly will follow that path because if you know criticial thing about project it will cause more safe and correct investment strategy.

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2021, 12:26:03 PM »
Polinate is gonna make AMA program today,i believe that will help to understand project details and future plans. I recommend every investor or fan to check polinate's AMA. The CEO will be answer the questions and i truly will follow that path because if you know criticial thing about project it will cause more safe and correct investment strategy.
A.M.A 's will be so helpfull who dont understand technical info's about projects. Polinate's Ceo will be avaliable for questions that means it will be all transparent and clear for fan's. I strongly believe if CEO would say anything about Polygon launch,price will sharply effected by that. Good for PoliNation :)

Offline Daniel_Williams

• Spammer
  • Activity: 155
  • Last Active: February 11, 2022, 03:14:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 02:37:58 PM »
Polinate AMA will cause investor's to understand project details and also if you dont understand technical info about project you must check AMA directly. CEO will enlight anything anyways.I totally fan of Polinate and also i have investment on them. They are using social media actively that helps for popularity of project,for sure. I will check their AMA's and if i have free-time i will write details of Polinate AMA here. See you soon

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 02:37:58 PM »

Offline Louis_Sarquillas

• Spammer
  • Activity: 175
  • Last Active: February 06, 2022, 08:31:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2021, 04:52:32 PM »
Polygen seems interesting,with zero fee's for creator's and their word's for anti-whale. I see their name so much these days. I think hype is around Polygen.. Let's see what's gonna happen after their launch on Polygon. But i quite like the idea of liqudity on their launch.
Yes it is.Its quite great project with strong background and also i believe Polygen will get so popular once they launch. The whale's always decide the market movement but polygen seems will be with small investors also with their anti-whale system. I hope they will launch asap and everyone gonna use'em.

Offline Gianni_Aquinossa

• Spammer
  • Activity: 266
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:47:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2021, 04:56:51 PM »
wow there are quite big polygen fan group. I believe polygen could be successful but they need to improve their project basement first. Popularity will come naturally if the project seems solid so i strongly recommend they should focus on their project first if they achieve that anti's they will blast for sure. Whole ecosystem need's anti-whale.. I trust project but let's see what they could do.
Dont drink and drive
Just smoke and fly

Offline Diaz8789

• Spammer
  • Activity: 222
  • Last Active: October 14, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2021, 05:11:14 PM »
wow there are quite big polygen fan group. I believe polygen could be successful but they need to improve their project basement first. Popularity will come naturally if the project seems solid so i strongly recommend they should focus on their project first if they achieve that anti's they will blast for sure. Whole ecosystem need's anti-whale.. I trust project but let's see what they could do.
there's always huge fan's behind great project mate. I believe this is the success for Polygen. So many investors waiting for their launch and after they launch there's no reason for fail. We are all excited to see innovative project like polygen. There are tons of shit project's on crypto world.Personally im so happy to find a project that targeting to be a part of whole ecosystem. I will be a fan of polygen forever imo :)

Offline Lehner_1977

• Spammer
  • Activity: 184
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:47 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2021, 10:49:02 AM »
My favorite is probably Polinate because now im about to get their Bronze BEE NFT that worth 10,000 $POLI,I like joining the game that early,POLI is sitting at 0.023$ now but ATH was 0.045$ i believe once thet got momentum that ATH seems easily breakable. Good chance to make some profit :)

Offline Jaric_Perlevska

• Spammer
  • Activity: 108
  • Last Active: February 02, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2021, 02:01:23 PM »
Polygen is one of the best imo. Launchpad with no gatekeeper and fully transparent,that sounds interesting and awesome. Also i believe their anti-whale mechanism will cause small investor's trust for project.As a long time investor on cryptos,i bored to see a whale change the market movement and make people investments shitty. So i believe everything will be better with a systems like Polygen's.
fortes fortuna adiuvat

Offline Julia1989

• Spammer
  • Activity: 177
  • Last Active: April 03, 2022, 01:05:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2021, 02:59:47 PM »
Polygen is one of the best imo. Launchpad with no gatekeeper and fully transparent,that sounds interesting and awesome. Also i believe their anti-whale mechanism will cause small investor's trust for project.As a long time investor on cryptos,i bored to see a whale change the market movement and make people investments shitty. So i believe everything will be better with a systems like Polygen's.
%100 correct,not BTC but whale's are dominating market everytime. I hope Polygen going to fix that issue for small investors. I totally believe their works on transparency,it will change a lot of things. 

Offline Stefan.Quelick

• Spammer
  • Activity: 257
  • Last Active: February 04, 2022, 04:50:54 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2021, 03:50:13 PM »
%100 correct,not BTC but whale's are dominating market everytime. I hope Polygen going to fix that issue for small investors. I totally believe their works on transparency,it will change a lot of things.
I believe this is not Crypto market's destiny,and if it will break down one day Polygen is going to be excuse. I strongly believe there is one reason why Polygen gonna be success,it is aiming to protect small investors. Imo %90 is the ecosystem is small investors and others are whale.So big part of are going to be protected by speculator's.

Offline Cursedbear

• Spammer
  • Activity: 244
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:51:50 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2021, 11:09:27 AM »
I believe this is not Crypto market's destiny,and if it will break down one day Polygen is going to be excuse. I strongly believe there is one reason why Polygen gonna be success,it is aiming to protect small investors. Imo %90 is the ecosystem is small investors and others are whale.So big part of are going to be protected by speculator's.
Whale's era is about to end with Polygen-like projects. Being first is the key moment for Polygen developers,let's see how it will shape the future for Polygen

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG