follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: EX Sports : Rethinking the eSport Digital Market with NFT Cards for fans!  (Read 3647 times)

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: EX Sports : Rethinking the eSport Digital Market with NFT Cards for fans!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »
Yup you're right in that one dude.
Do you know Tory Lanez? He's one of my favorite artistes.
 Dude made a million dollars selling NFTs ;D
Snoop Dogg as well and a couple of others. NFT is definitely gaining wide adoption with musicians I don't see any reason why athletes would be any different

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Jessica Fox

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: March 12, 2022, 01:14:34 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2021, 07:21:15 PM »
I remember about him. He was one of my favourite soccer player  when i was just a kid. Tbh, the website is pretty well developed. A Web 3. But I am really interested into Fighters. A non replica. Outstanding the designs!!
yeah I'm more wrestling inclined as well. I love martial arts.
 I wonder if there will be NFTs of some of my favorites in the near future

Sure,  it makes big difference wirh other Marketplaces which offer lower quality wreck with some painting. One more reason, Ex Sport marketing will Influence the Mataverse is the reality it prints instead of augmented one. I want  to focus on the technicals by the way.

How assuredly the assets are secured. Any idea ?

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2021, 07:32:56 PM »
Who checked about the marketplace platform ? What do tou think about the security level. Another question i  want to understand is how great is and feasable is Ex-spoet Since it has to do players representatives in form of Arts. Are they not bridging any regulations ?

This is riskless and doesn't implicate any side effect such as bails. For sure, there would be some complying followed by the designers to work on the ART. There is a proof of how the Ex marketplace is open to Fans and Athlets.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 07:37:42 PM by CARDi Fort »

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2021, 07:45:46 PM »
I remember about him. He was one of my favourite soccer player  when i was just a kid. Tbh, the website is pretty well developed. A Web 3. But I am really interested into Fighters. A non replica. Outstanding the designs!!

Sure,  it makes big difference wirh other Marketplaces which offer lower quality wreck with some painting. One more reason, Ex Sport marketing will Influence the Mataverse is the reality it prints instead of augmented one. I want  to focus on the technicals by the way.

They have an integrated wallet to enhance user experience by simplifying the process of gathering collectibles. This is just a secured platform offering all you need to make a perfect ART trading.

Offline Jr.CK

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: March 17, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2021, 08:15:07 PM »
All these threads started with good tunes. I do appreciate it. Now i want to understand your assumptions aboit the network token Ex token. How to you feel about it. Any idea on social sentiments and influences. ?

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2021, 08:26:38 PM »

Here you go wih the structural assertion relatd to the token functions. For mere users, ethereum network appears to be highly taxed, but is undoutedly the best. EX Sports platform is  based upon the Ethereum blockchain. As they have marked "Its versatility in contract execution, adaptable token standards, low transaction fees and inclusion of stablecoins, allow more freedom for future developments of the platform.

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2021, 08:35:47 PM »
Let's take a quick correction on what makes promising NFT marketplace very redondants on serving users same fundamentals?. Here are those factors:

-No real utility as same groom
-No side reality effects on the Cards
- Fantasm and lot of effortless cards
- Etc

Ex marketplace designing the Sport world made the changes in some ways i had to agree with. It's not only about having a working products but how it serves the large public. Soccer is a growing global activity generating billions of dollars to Soccer players. Enhancing such a ground on blockchain is really fascinating.

Kudos those guys! EX tokens will rock in just a word.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2021, 08:35:47 PM »

Offline CARDi Fort

• View Profile

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2021, 08:53:25 PM »
Let's take a quick correction on what makes promising NFT marketplace very redondants on serving users same fundamentals?. Here are those factors:

- Etc

Ex marketplace designing the Sport world made the changes in some ways i had to agree with. It's not only about having a working products but how it serves the large public. Soccer is a growing global activity generating billions of dollars to Soccer players. Enhancing such a ground on blockchain is really fascinating.

This is a inspirational talks, i love this. We can easily guess how big is your holding by the way. Much more Cards pre launch is coming as well. And a high time for anyone to grab the token before it get launched. Not a financial but just a true things normal invesotrs might consider if they do care the net worth.

I have missed Séan Garnier Pakcage Pre launch. What of you ?

Offline Ncandie FCnwch

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2021, 09:04:19 PM »
All these threads started with good tunes. I do appreciate it. Now i want to understand your assumptions aboit the network token Ex token. How to you feel about it. Any idea on social sentiments and influences. ?

I have some. Basing on their twitter activity and all other social network, i can see an alt rank of 45% whic is already seizable and the best in my opnion.

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2021, 10:32:26 PM »

Here you go wih the structural assertion relatd to the token functions. For mere users, ethereum network appears to be highly taxed, but is undoutedly the best. EX Sports platform is  based upon the Ethereum blockchain. As they have marked "Its versatility in contract execution, adaptable token standards, low transaction fees and inclusion of stablecoins, allow more freedom for future developments of the platform.

Ethereum?! coool.. and if anything, ethereum is reputable for it's top notch security and reliability. Being the first ecosystem in which the very first sets of defi and NFT projects were launched and is still upholding it's legacy till date.. I don't think security is an issue

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2021, 10:59:39 PM »

- Etc

this is actually true imo, a lot of players came Into the NFT world majorly because of the hype it created when it first trended the timeline, without full enclosure on the required knowledge or basic idea and hence tend to create substandard arts , pixelated arts ND the likes hoping to have massive sales

Offline wayne

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: August 29, 2022, 12:30:11 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2021, 11:29:54 PM »

They have an integrated wallet to enhance user experience by simplifying the process of gathering collectibles. This is just a secured platform offering all you need to make a perfect ART trading.
the best thing about Exsport now imo is that it goes beyond creating a platform to safely and perfectly gather and trade NFTs but in a way they increase fan engagement for all sports paving way for the sport Industry to thrive in the blockchain

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2021, 11:36:01 PM »
Precisely.. innovative to say the least. And to add to that usecase they also create a platform for athletes to leverage on thier popularity and edge it into making money producing NFTs and putting up for sale particularly for thier fanbase. Very impressive I must say

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2021, 09:55:30 AM »

- Etc

this is actually true imo, a lot of players came Into the NFT world majorly because of the hype it created when it first trended the timeline, without full enclosure on the required knowledge or basic idea and hence tend to create substandard arts , pixelated arts ND the likes hoping to have massive sales
hahaha NFT goes waay beyond that. I get the fact that most people are in for the money and overlook the tech but the tech is so wild lol. NFT is all about identity imo be it pixelated arts or whatever uniqueness is the root being of the innovation christened NFT 😄

Offline alternate

• Activity: 92
  • Last Active: August 31, 2022, 11:11:37 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2021, 10:01:23 AM »
Plus you can't have massive sales without actual connection in the NFT space and genuine and organic marketing. Which is actually one of Exsport's many Fortes considering the large attendance and sales at the Dubai expo and exhibition a week back

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG