follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: KCGI Trading Competition Grand Finale Livestream & A Chance to Win Big  (Read 6181 times)

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Have any of us Crypto traders and enthusiasts ever taken part in a Crypto trading competition?

I have been tracking the King's Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) for months. Hosted by Bitget, one of the leading CEXs, this year's KCGI featured four major competitions: spot trading, futures trading, demo trading, and futures copy trading. The extended event has been running for two months and will conclude with a Livestream draw on October 26th at 8PM (UTC+8).

I've been keeping up with the event updates, so I wanted to share it here to see how many people would be interested in watching the trading competition grand finale LIVE! This could help us determine if these trading events are worth the effort, or serve as an incentive to try similar events in the future. There's a catch from the host for those who stream the event live, though: it's a draw!

To participate, simply subscribe to the Bitget YouTube channel. like the livestream on the designated date, and leave a comment.

I'm eagerly anticipating the KCGI lucky draw event, which will be streamed live for everyone to watch. It's sure to be an exciting time, and I'm hoping to be one of the 25 lucky viewers who will get to share the incredible 5000 BGB prize pool. Maybe you'll be one of them too!

Just Google for KGCI Livestream Giveaway. You'll find the gleam link.

So let me say it... It's time to get excited - the grand finale livestream draw for the Crypto trading competition is happening on October 26 at 8 PM (UTC+8)! 25 lucky winners will be chosen - don't miss out! For those with experience in Crypto trading competitions, I'd love to hear your thoughts at the end. What do you think of them?
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Bash4j

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 06:24:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts First Post
Re: KCGI Trading Competition Grand Finale Livestream & A Chance to Win Big
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 01:39:07 AM »
In addition to the adrenaline-fueled livestream full of jaw-dropping prizes that will leave you on the edge of your seat! below are more benefits why the Bitget KCGI livestream is a must-go event

1. Competitive Environment: The trading contest creates a competitive environment where traders can test their skills and strategies against other participants.

2. Prize Incentives: The Bitget KCGI trading contest typically offers attractive prizes to top-performing participants. These prizes may include cryptocurrency rewards, trading fee discounts, or other incentives.

3. Skill Development: Participating in a trading contest can help traders improve their skills and enhance their trading strategies. The contest provides a platform to practice and refine trading techniques, risk management, and decision-making abilities.

4. Exposure to New Trading Opportunities: The trading contest may introduce participants to new trading opportunities and strategies. Traders can explore different markets, trading pairs, or timeframes as they compete in the contest.

5. Platform Familiarity: By participating in the Bitget KCGI trading contest, traders can become more familiar with the Bitget platform and its features. This can be particularly beneficial for those who are new to the platform, as they can gain hands-on experience and understanding of its functionality.

It's important to remember that trading contests involve risks, and participants should approach them with caution and proper risk management.

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:10:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Search 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 12:22:53 AM »
Have any of us Crypto traders and enthusiasts ever taken part in a Crypto trading competition?

I have been tracking the King's Cup Global Invitational (KCGI) for months. Hosted by Bitget, one of the leading CEXs, this year's KCGI featured four major competitions: spot trading, futures trading, demo trading, and futures copy trading. The extended event has been running for two months and will conclude with a Livestream draw on October 26th at 8PM (UTC+8).

I've been keeping up with the event updates, so I wanted to share it here to see how many people would be interested in watching the trading competition grand finale LIVE! This could help us determine if these trading events are worth the effort, or serve as an incentive to try similar events in the future. There's a catch from the host for those who stream the event live, though: it's a draw!

To participate, simply subscribe to the Bitget YouTube channel. like the livestream on the designated date, and leave a comment.

I'm eagerly anticipating the KCGI lucky draw event, which will be streamed live for everyone to watch. It's sure to be an exciting time, and I'm hoping to be one of the 25 lucky viewers who will get to share the incredible 5000 BGB prize pool. Maybe you'll be one of them too!

Just Google for KGCI Livestream Giveaway. You'll find the gleam link.

So let me say it... It's time to get excited - the grand finale livestream draw for the Crypto trading competition is happening on October 26 at 8 PM (UTC+8)! 25 lucky winners will be chosen - don't miss out! For those with experience in Crypto trading competitions, I'd love to hear your thoughts at the end. What do you think of them?

I'm looking forward to it. Should be exciting, the grand finale. Think they'll also be announcing the winner of the helicopter prize as well.

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:40:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2023, 03:41:17 AM »
The 2023 #KCGI Grand finale ended with the amazing draws and prices won. The YouTube live stream can be view here:

KCGI is an annual trading event of Bitget. We could all prep. to participate in the next year's event in any of the categories.
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG