follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Soudi Arab professional League 🇸🇦🇸🇦
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2024, 09:09:23 AM »
I haven't heard any news about how Benzema's problems with Al Ittihad are going. Will he really leave or will they finally find a way out of their problems.

Benzema himself is considered a failure with Al Ittihad because he cannot bring Al Ittihad to compete at the top of the standings. But actually it is not entirely Benzema's fault because after all in a team, all players and coaches who must be responsible for the poor performance of a team.
Benzema just needs a coach who can appreciate him more in the team. The previous Al-ittihad coach was also fired because he didn't appreciate Benzema's way of playing which made Benzema play uncomfortably. And the current Al-ittihad coach seems to be doing the same thing. Because several times Benzema was not played for fitness reasons even though Benzema was actually ready. So there was some tension in the club. I think the problem is that very few coaches can treat star players well. Because even though they are both players, they still treat star players a little differently and should not be confused with training ordinary players who don't have much experience. Just look at C. Ronaldo became very productive after Al-Nassr fired Garcia and got a new coach. Because the current Al-Nassr coach really knows how to handle star players who sometimes have views that are equal to the coach himself.

I think Benzema has to stay and because if he leaves then he will lose.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2024, 09:09:23 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2024, 08:31:09 PM »
Welcome to all users from Saudi Professional League.  Nowadays, Saudi football is at the top of the discussion in the world, because there are famous famous stars. For example, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sadio Mane, Karim Benzema, Neymar and other famous stars are present in Saudi clubs. So we definitely need a Thead to discuss the Saudi Arabia Professionals.
Talking about Saudi Arabia League, Saudi Arabia league is getting exciting and stronger and tougher because of the famous players  moving to the league,in the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, sadio mané,Moussa dembele, and Karim benzema etc.
Saudi Arabia league is a league to reckon with because of this famous stars mentioned involved in the league right now.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2024, 09:23:40 PM »
The match Al-Nassr vs Al-ain is taking place at the moment. And it was very interesting to see the score tied at 2-2. And Al-Nassr must win this match if they want to qualify from the quarter-finals in the AFC Champions League. I actually don't understand the current condition of Al-Nassr which is not like the previous Al-Nassr which was much more solid. I think Al-Nassr must be able to restore their form if they want to remain a team that is respected by opponents. Because if Al-Nassr fails in the quarter-finals of the AFC Champions League then they could also be worse in the SPL.

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1225
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2024, 11:58:51 PM »

This season Al Hilal occupy the first place in the points table, and Al Nassr team is in second place. Especially if the Al Nassr team wants to occupy the first place, they will have to work hard to move forward. There is still a gap of about 9 points for first place, but it is a big hand to go because of having to win back-to-back games. Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the best in the world, is in the team of Al Nassr, so I call it possible.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2024, 04:45:36 AM »

This season Al Hilal occupy the first place in the points table, and Al Nassr team is in second place. Especially if the Al Nassr team wants to occupy the first place, they will have to work hard to move forward. There is still a gap of about 9 points for first place, but it is a big hand to go because of having to win back-to-back games. Cristiano Ronaldo, who was the best in the world, is in the team of Al Nassr, so I call it possible.
Al Hilal is in the best position in the points table in the Saudi league this season. And Al Nassr in the second position and Al Ahli in the third position, these three teams occupy the top positions of the points table. But we saw a great game tomorrow between Al Nassr and Al Ahli, this match was a very exciting game from start to finish but a goal from Al Nassr gave the team the win and they increased more points to the second position in the points table. However, Al Nassr currently has less points than Al Hilal, who are at the top of the points table. Al Hilal are still 11 points clear and must collect these points if Al Nassr is to go top, which is unlikely. And this season I think Al Hilal is likely to be the champion as there are still many points gap with Al Nassr.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:01 AM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2024, 02:55:13 PM »

It is difficult for Al Nassr to catch up with their points, because Al Hilal is very difficult to beat this season. They are solid in various lines, both from defense, midfield and attack, they have a good performance.

In my opinion, only luck can make Al Nassr able to catch Al Hilal at the top of the standings, because I myself don't see any team that can beat Al Hilal looking at the matches they will face, there are some but they are not better than Al Hilal so they have a chance to win.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:12:18 PM »

Al Hilal team is occupying the first place in the Saudi Professional League most points table and Al Nassr team is in the second position. There is not much gap between these two teams, so Al Nassr has a little gap in the points table but they have performed very well in the current season. So now if Cristiano Ronaldo and SadioMane these two young players with good intelligence and experience can definitely take their team forward.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:12:18 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2024, 06:02:32 PM »
Al Hilal team is occupying the first place in the Saudi Professional League most points table and Al Nassr team is in the second position. There is not much gap between these two teams, so Al Nassr has a little gap in the points table but they have performed very well in the current season. So now if Cristiano Ronaldo and SadioMane these two young players with good intelligence and experience can definitely take their team forward.
They're not that far apart? with a distance of 12 points, that is a long distance in my opinion, especially as Al Hilal has a good performance and it will be very difficult to lose points in the remaining matches.

I can say now that Al Hilal will be champions this season, because it looks impossible for Al Nassr to catch up with the points that Al Hilal has this season. Even though the 2 players you mentioned can give their best performances, it still won't matter because they depend on the results of the Al Hilal match.

Offline arallmuus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:46:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2024, 09:46:20 PM »
I can say now that Al Hilal will be champions this season, because it looks impossible for Al Nassr to catch up with the points that Al Hilal has this season. Even though the 2 players you mentioned can give their best performances, it still won't matter because they depend on the results of the Al Hilal match.

12 points apart and 10 more games to go so thats going to be a rough ride for Al Hilal. They gotta win 6 games ahead to keep that lead and win the league, its actually pretty easy considering how dominant they are but shits could always happen. Totally boring though atleast for me, this league is turning is Ligue 1 for sure

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2024, 10:52:56 PM »
They're not that far apart? with a distance of 12 points, that is a long distance in my opinion, especially as Al Hilal has a good performance and it will be very difficult to lose points in the remaining matches.

The truth is that I think the same as you because 12 points represent a lot, but at this point, A Nassr stopped winning many points, and well that is something that we must see with great caution, so for them to reach them is very difficult, Al Hilal have a very good advantage over this team, so in part I would say that Al Hilal is already the champion of this season, so CR7's performance will be affected, I don't like to say this, but in the friendly he didn't I had the number 7 and that makes you think very badly, well if I have my number in my selection I wouldn't like someone else to take it, I don't know, I say.

I think this is going to affect him, and it could be that frustration that has him somewhat down, even in Al Nasrr, so seeing that things don't usually go the way he wants, it affects a lot.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2024, 06:15:53 PM »
Al Nassr team performed very well during these seasons, because Sadio Mane, along with Cristiano Ronaldo, had better and more experienced players in the team. They have always performed well this season and have always performed aggressively. Al Nassr team is good enough to finish among the top teams inside the Saudi club, but if they can persevere and perform longer, they will surely succeed.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2024, 03:34:02 PM »
Al Nassr team performed very well during these seasons, because Sadio Mane, along with Cristiano Ronaldo, had better and more experienced players in the team. They have always performed well this season and have always performed aggressively. Al Nassr team is good enough to finish among the top teams inside the Saudi club, but if they can persevere and perform longer, they will surely succeed.
Their weakness lies in their defense line which is not showing anything good. They undoubtedly have a sharp attack line strengthened by big names as you said. However, when we look at the back line, they concede too easily and that is one of the reasons they failed to provide tough competition this season.

They have to improve their weaknesses for the next season. They still have a lot of time for that and they can take advantage of the transfer market to improve their weaknesses which are very visible this season.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:15:59 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2024, 09:00:13 PM »
They have to improve their weaknesses for the next season. They still have a lot of time for that and they can take advantage of the transfer market to improve their weaknesses which are very visible this season.
Saudi Arabia was focused on signing big-name players who were close to the end of their careers in the last transfer window; they were more interested in the attention that could carry with them to the league, and their strategy worked for them. Now that they have the attention already, they now also want to change their focus to younger players in the next transfer window and also stop the new notion that that the league is a retirement home for retiring players to earn money from before retiring.
The Saudi Pro League’s (SPL) transfer strategy is set to change this summer with a focus on acquiring younger players after £784m was spent on stars last year.

Signing players who are coming to the end of their careers is no longer seen as sustainable with the SPL not wanting to be seen as a retirement home for ageing footballers.

source
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2024, 09:02:21 PM »

Al Khaleej Vs Al Nassr teams are playing a very competitive game, neither team has managed to score a goal so far.  Al Nassr in particular is very strong, they have performed well but have not seen any goals so far.  Both teams worked hard in between Al Khaleej scored a goal but the goal was disallowed for offside, but AL Nassr Team is the most forward in attack so far, we have to wait for the result of the game between these two teams.

Offline Uruhara

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2024, 09:52:50 AM »

Al Khaleej Vs Al Nassr teams are playing a very competitive game, neither team has managed to score a goal so far.  Al Nassr in particular is very strong, they have performed well but have not seen any goals so far.  Both teams worked hard in between Al Khaleej scored a goal but the goal was disallowed for offside, but AL Nassr Team is the most forward in attack so far, we have to wait for the result of the game between these two teams.
Al-Nassr was ultimately able to win the match with a score of 0-1. And the home team had to admit defeat by the visiting team, namely Al-nassr. I didn't watch the match in full and only watched the first half and then I fell asleep.  ;D
And when I woke up it turned out the score had changed to 0-1. And yes, the results are in line with what I expected. because in that match I bet on Al-nassr winning. but I didn't expect there would only be 1 goal. even though I expected more than two goals.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG