follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO  (Read 7985 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Don't buy bitcoin only because of FOMO
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2024, 10:25:20 PM »
Why it does seem as if those who bought bitcoin at its early stage are at profits now because they choose to hodl their Bitcoin for a long term purpose instead of selling it for a short term. If I am not mistaken, there were some investors who bought bitcoin at its early stage and they sold their bitcoin holdings early before its price skyrocketed.
Maybe not all early stage buyers do that, but there are some or some investors who buy Bitcoin at the early stage, in the end they are not able to hold it long-term, but instead sell it when the price is still normal or has not experienced significant skyrocketing. Maybe this is sometimes due to certain factors in the investor, both internal and external factors.

There are also some who are panicking or can't wait for the Bitcoin price to experience skyrocketing or be at the point of the bullish era. so they will tend to immediately take profit even when the profit is only small. Moreover, they become increasingly panicked when the price goes down, even if little by little.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2024, 10:25:20 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2024, 01:00:30 AM »

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.

Of course, people who buy at the minimum price are the ones who get the biggest profits. 
But it takes a lot of money to hold if you buy at the beginning.  Because we know if you buy bitcoin at $ 20,000 in 2022, how long will it be held? Until now the price of bitcoin is at $ 44,000.  More than a year.  For those who have free money, no problem.
but if Funds are limited, it will be a problem to hold so long.  That's why many people choose daily trading to get daily profits.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Richbased

• Activity: 146
  • Think safety always
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 02:32:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma Search 100 Posts
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2024, 08:02:33 AM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

If Mr X bought his Bitcoin in 2022 for $20, 000 for 1 Bitcoin and Mr F buys his Bitcoin today that 1 Bitcoin is trading for $42,113, who will make more profit when the bull market starts? If bull market starts, the people that bought Bitcoin when the price was very low will make more profit than people that bought today.

Always Start accumulation very early, don't wait until when bull market is close before investing.
Why it does seem as if those who bought bitcoin at its early stage are at profits now because they choose to hodl their Bitcoin for a long term purpose instead of selling it for a short term. If I am not mistaken, there were some investors who bought bitcoin at its early stage and they sold their bitcoin holdings early before its price skyrocketed.
People who bought Bitcoin earlier and were patient enough to hodl it till now took a very big risk and they were optimistic that their risk will yield some positive results and it actually did. I tell people that in life their are risks that are worth taking and if you take those risk and succeed everyone will call you a wiseman but they may not know the determination you had taking those risks in other to succeed. Bitcoin is an asset that is worth investing on and it's investment goals can only be achieved in a long term.

I believe that those who sold their bitcoin at its early stage won't be among those who will say, they were in profits just by hodling bitcoin. Unless they have recently started accumulating bitcoin for long term purposes that's the only way I think they will be at profits with their bitcoin investment. However, the best way to go about bitcoin investment is to hodl it for long term purposes. Whether you are buying it now, or later

One thing that hinders some investors is fear and impatient as due to fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin makes some investors to sell their coins with the believe that the market price might start dipping or sometimes it's also as a result of following too much speculations because as an investor if you follow too much speculations you might get confused. If a bitcoiner really want to experience the impact of Bitcoin investment then they actually need to buy and hodl their coin for a long interval of time.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3711
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:41:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2024, 08:15:34 AM »
If the bitcoin price remains at $20K, I may experience FOMO.
Why's that? Wait, Fomo in terms of underbought? Or Fomo for not selling x-bitcoins at the current price? Let me get this straight, because it's important. The best and most current way is always. Designate levels for yourself and buy/sell from them. No matter what the situation is, I think you understand the essence.

P.S. As always, it is better to think three times, if Fomo is taking too much. Try not to give in to greed.  8)
I am sure bitcoin will not be sold at the best price. If I sell now, I will be afraid of missing the moment when the price continues to rise.  In this situation, the best strategy is to sell some at a high price and buy some at a lower price. What is your opinion?

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2024, 12:06:06 PM »
I am sure bitcoin will not be sold at the best price. If I sell now, I will be afraid of missing the moment when the price continues to rise.  In this situation, the best strategy is to sell some at a high price and buy some at a lower price. What is your opinion?
Re-read your message. Don't you think fomo is taking its toll? If that price is right for you, why not sell (minimally). But if the price does not reach your values, what will you do then? Or if you expect 60k and tomorrow it's 28k for one bitcoin. What to do?

Personally, I, sell any asset when there is an opportunity to get x2 or more, from the invested funds.

P.S. It's hard to give advice in financial matters. Make a decision so that you don't regret it later.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2024, 12:17:55 PM »
Someone who is already having this fear of missing out wouldn't buy Bitcoin in the first place, he would have first clear his doubts before making an investment in bitcoin, but what comes up right after the investment had been made is the fear of missing out in which grips many right from the news feeds they hear or what other things they got exposed to, when we understand the bitcoin network well and how it works z we wouldn't mind anything others are saying that may discourage us.

Offline Muneeb22

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1984
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:45:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2024, 12:56:03 PM »
This is the time that we need to buy the BTC and hold that just for 1 year because soon BTC go high and at that time it will touch the sky. Crypto is a life-changing opportunity and this market changed so many people's lives I hope if anyone buys BTC now and holds that in the future that person will make good money.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2024, 12:56:03 PM »

Offline raflesia

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 09:05:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Bad
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2024, 07:57:52 PM »
The mistake of some people, including beginners, is to make Fomo purchases, which makes them inconvenient because they are unable to deal with the pressure they have.
We know the current conditions with the movement of bitcoin which is increasingly recognized to make a lot of new people in bitcoin just because they follow the existing trends and sometimes things like this are considered as a way for them to look slang (happened in my country) but they don't see the important point here because they only try to do that but don't want to learn bitcoin so that purchases are based on following along without any clear learning for them.
This is what makes things dangerous because they are like buying something without knowing what they are buying and not knowing the risks they have to face.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3711
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:41:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2024, 09:46:13 AM »
But if the price does not reach your values, what will you do then? Or if you expect 60k and tomorrow it's 28k for one bitcoin. What to do?

Personally, I, sell any asset when there is an opportunity to get x2 or more, from the invested funds.

P.S. It's hard to give advice in financial matters. Make a decision so that you don't regret it later.
It will be sad. However, if bitcoin reaches $100K tomorrow and I sell at $50, I will also experience FOMO.  The key takeaway is that constantly dwelling on missed profits is unlikely to prevent the feeling of FOMO. It is better to accept failures calmly and continue towards your goal.

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2024, 10:52:44 AM »
~
I would like to rephrase this to "Accumulate during the bear market. Don't buy during the bull run, but sell at that time instead."

Those who risked their money investing during the bear market in 2022 are the ones who have the most profit as of this moment. I still remember a user on Bitcointalk who shared his story (don't know if made up or not), but to cut the story short, he sold all of his property and used the money to buy Bitcoin. When did he do it? When Bitcoin is below $20,000. Just imagine how much profit that user has right now. I just hope that he didn't sell his Bitcoins when the price of it was at $35,000-$40,000.

I only have one strategy right now. When bears are ruling, buy. When bulls are ruling, sell. Simple as that. :D

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1204
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:50:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2024, 11:54:26 AM »
It will be sad. However, if bitcoin reaches $100K tomorrow and I sell at $50, I will also experience FOMO.  The key takeaway is that constantly dwelling on missed profits is unlikely to prevent the feeling of FOMO. It is better to accept failures calmly and continue towards your goal.
Have you seen the manipulation yet? I mean, what happened last night. That was something. If the SEC says something negative about bitcoin tomorrow. I think you can see what will happen on the chart.

P.S. No, that doesn't mean it will happen. I don't know anything. I'm just speculating, I don't want to confuse you. The market, alas, is very volatile. What to say when 1 person can make +10/-10% in an instant. The final decision is yours alone. That's the market, everyone makes the decision they think is best.  8)
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2024, 12:55:15 PM »
Bitcoin give more profit for investor that started accumulating very early when the price was low. Some Bitcoin investors prefer to wait until when the bull market is coming close that's when they will begin to rush and invest so that they will not miss the profit when the price begin to pump.

The advice is good but the problem is how we can determine the lowest low of the price, how we can anticipate and take advantage in this situation since we didn't know exactly what will happen next to the price of Bitcoin?

That might be the very concern to many, but for us to know, we can really analyze the market. Because of indicators, price actions, fundamentals, and etc., we can tell what is currently happening to the market base on the previous data, and this will help us to make a better decisions in the market.

Offline Dewi Aries

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 10, 2024, 12:01:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2024, 09:46:53 PM »
But if the price does not reach your values, what will you do then? Or if you expect 60k and tomorrow it's 28k for one bitcoin. What to do?

What must be understood is that after all investment is about a profit opportunity and the risk of loss, I understand that all investors come to get a profit but it will not be that easy, there are obstacles and there is a process too, as I said that the profit opportunity is real but the possibility of risk cannot be completely avoided, and if you have excessive fear of the possibility of risk then it is clearly better that you do not get involved in accumulation. No one can predict the future regarding where the next bitcoin price will go whether it will match the target you want or even vice versa, all of this is beyond capacity and there is no other way we can do as investors other than always maintaining good risk management to minimize any unwanted possibilities and stick to our best plans. On the other hand as you said it is true that if we constantly think of lost profits then obviously the feeling of FOMO will continue to haunt the mind, so if your goal is to profit then you also have to deal with the risk of loss.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2024, 10:31:03 PM »
I don't know but the Subject is somehow not directly relating to your post  OP but its good .

I will just add this, if everyone could read the market chart then market entry would have just been so easier but investment  does require  knowing  alot of skills  to reading charts but can be acquired  along .
However, people  should really consider FOMO  at this period  because  its actually the right time to accumulate before halving though the price might not hike immediately  but We should be prepared

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2024, 11:32:57 PM »
-snip-
That might be the very concern to many, but for us to know, we can really analyze the market. Because of indicators, price actions, fundamentals, and etc., we can tell what is currently happening to the market base on the previous data, and this will help us to make a better decisions in the market.
Yes, with the help of these indicators, you can determine when to enter and when to exit the market.
Many indicators can be used and combined to predict prices that will occur later.
It will not be 100% accurate, but it will tell you what the price picture will look like in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG