follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How do you use profits from the crypto market?  (Read 5392 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: How do you use profits from the crypto market?
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2024, 02:58:06 AM »
It depends, depend on the situation but generally, I would like to increase my investment I have holding bitcoin for long term and some amount of those on 56k and I profited 2x from there.

It is also depend on the situation. When to use the profit and when to re-invest the profit, no one will understand better than the investor on himself.
Perhaps we are in an uptrend so everyone tends to use all of their profits to reinvest in order to get more profits in the future because the larger the capital, the greater the profit. That could be a wise decision, although I haven't taken any profits in this uptrend yet. I've been DCA BTC since the beginning of 2023 and will continue to buy BTC until the halving. I also think that after the halving, I can take some profits and invest in altcoins to get more profits in altseason.

But to be honest, I'm also afraid that I will lose the profits I've made over the past year. Investing is not just a hobby, its purpose is to make a profit, so I also want to use the profits for practical purposes like buying a gift for myself and my family.

We are in a bull run, so I don't see why would you be afraid to lose profits. And all in all, it's just paper lost if you are not actually selling when the price goes down. I do agree that this is serious and not be treated as a hobby.

In the beginning, well yeah you can say that, but for me I have been involved early 2017 so I have learn a lot of lessons already, like accumulating on certain time and what method to used (DCA). Then take profit from time to time when we need it and buy something to enjoy our lives or improved it or even put it aside for the education of our kids, for their bright future and they could be the next set of crypto investors.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2024, 02:58:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2024, 04:10:21 AM »

We are in a bull run, so I don't see why would you be afraid to lose profits. And all in all, it's just paper lost if you are not actually selling when the price goes down. I do agree that this is serious and not be treated as a hobby.

In the beginning, well yeah you can say that, but for me I have been involved early 2017 so I have learn a lot of lessons already, like accumulating on certain time and what method to used (DCA). Then take profit from time to time when we need it and buy something to enjoy our lives or improved it or even put it aside for the education of our kids, for their bright future and they could be the next set of crypto investors.
I got many benefits from investing in crypto. I can buy property and several other assets. I've been investing in crypto for about 10 years, although that doesn't mean I know much about crypto. because I'm just a holder and still learning to do short and medium term trading.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2024, 08:06:54 PM »
I got many benefits from investing in crypto. I can buy property and several other assets. I've been investing in crypto for about 10 years, although that doesn't mean I know much about crypto. because I'm just a holder and still learning to do short and medium term trading.

This is a great job that you are utilizing crypto benefit to be involved in some other investment sources. There are also many individuals who are taking benefit from crypto but they are using it to buy unnecessary things which is not needed in reality so this is not a good job in my opinion.

I think one should divide his investment profit and some part should be used for another investment, some for crypto investment and remaining should be utilize for managing and fulfilment of your dreams.

You are holding from 10 years so i think if you are not an expert of trading but you will surely be knowledgeable about holding and timing of buying and selling so with such mind you can go ahead with successful future.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 959
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:29:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2024, 03:02:08 PM »
When you have made a profit from investing in cryptocurrency then you are very lucky, because there are still many people out there who have not had the opportunity to enjoy profits from Cryptocurrency. Maybe we can use the profits we have obtained to buy more coins during the bearish season.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2024, 04:32:43 PM »
When you have made a profit from investing in cryptocurrency then you are very lucky, because there are still many people out there who have not had the opportunity to enjoy profits from Cryptocurrency. Maybe we can use the profits we have obtained to buy more coins during the bearish season.
Yes, we can buy more profits when bearish, I am also grateful that I have enjoyed many profits while investing in crypto currency. I use some of my profits to buy more coins and some I use for real life, buying some assets for investment in the real world

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 91
  • Last Active: Today at 04:49:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2024, 11:25:58 PM »
The crypto market is warming up after the recovery of BTC and many Altcoins, the community is talking about expectations, about new ATHs in 2024 and 2025. It seems like everyone is very optimistic, very excited to think about a good future in this crypto market. Everyone is thinking about the profits they will have after this cycle, and I'm sure everyone has a plan to use those profits most effectively.

I also have a lot of plans, but other than reinvesting in the market during the crypto winter to buy more tokens and get more profits in the next cycle, I think profits from the crypto market should bring positive values to my real life.

I know that this crypto market is really potential and creates extremely large profits in the uptrend. A token's price increase of 1000% in an uptrend year is considered a weak increase and not an effective investment in the crypto market, stock investors are always surprised about this. But the market also contains many risks and creates pressure when investing, holding and trading. Many investors I know have looked much older after just 1 cycle in this market. It would be bad if profits continued to put more pressure on their lives, we only have 1 life to live   ::)

I am not a professional investor, I DCA so there is less pressure. But to be honest, I still cannot escape all the negative impacts of the market. I hold BTC and I'm happy when the BTC price increases, I'm sad when the BTC price drops, even though I have determined to hold BTC for 1-2 years and will not sell regardless of any fluctuations during that time. I think many other investors also have similar feelings, things will be worse for traders participating in Margin and Future!

To balance those negative emotions, I always spend 50% of my profits from the crypto market to spend on family needs, usually buying gifts for members. The biggest joy I can mention is that in the previous cycle, I took profits in BTC and used the profits to buy a new iPad for my daughter to use. She loves it and even named the Ipad as "iBit" because I told her: the Ipad is gift from Bitcoin (and not from BTC Spot ETF of BlackRock). Don't worry, I still don't want to teach her DCA BTC, her childhood needs to be protected  ;D

I know this joy is very small for many others, but it is big enough to give me more motivation to try harder in this market. There's nothing better than when profits from the crypto market become the joy of the person I love the most  :-*

I know many people who enter the market and are very successful, they have huge profits but all they do is invest. They almost forget that they also need to spend and use the profits from the crypto market to make their lives better.

I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?

Yes, I’ve had my share of profitable moments in the crypto market! Taking profits at the right time can really give you a sense of accomplishment and validation of your investment strategies. When I’ve managed to secure profits, I usually take a balanced approach with them—I set aside a portion to reinvest, aiming to capitalize on any future opportunities, and I use another portion for personal financial goals or to treat myself and my loved ones.

I definitely think using some of your profits is important in the investment journey. It not only helps in realizing the tangible benefits of your investments, making the effort feel more worthwhile, but it also can provide necessary funds for unexpected expenses or for achieving personal milestones. Reinvesting some of your profits is equally crucial, as it helps in compounding your gains and building your investment portfolio over time. This balance between enjoying your successes and fueling future growth is key in sustaining a healthy and rewarding investment journey.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2024, 12:13:24 AM »

I want to hear from you:
  • Have you ever been profitable and taken profits in the crypto market?
  • How did you use that profit? Do you use that profit or reinvest it?
  • Do you think using profits is also important for your investment journey?
Yes I definitely took profit from the crypto market. I have earned money by trading and also earned money by working on campaigns from forums and also earned money by working on airdrop campaigns. I spend some of the profits I receive from the crypto market as needed and keep the rest invested. Although currently my portfolio is down a bit due to market dumping I am not worried at all as the market will surely recover after halving and reach all time highs. Of course, it is better to keep some part of the profit in investment that will support you a lot later. I do not at all support those who profit from the crypto market spending their profits in full. Because leaving some money for later life is better and more important than investing it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2024, 12:13:24 AM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2024, 02:22:12 AM »
Yes, we can buy more profits when bearish, I am also grateful that I have enjoyed many profits while investing in crypto currency. I use some of my profits to buy more coins and some I use for real life, buying some assets for investment in the real world
Profit reinvestment is a common strategy employed by professional investors to create a snowball effect in the market, where profits generate further profits. While it may sound simple, in reality, when profits become substantial, investors may face difficulties in making decisions under psychological pressure. Utilizing a portion of profits for real-world purposes, as you are doing, is a wise approach to enhance our overall well-being, boosting joy, motivation, and reducing psychological stress. Consequently, we are better equipped to make sound investment decisions, leading to more stable and consistent profits.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: April 14, 2024, 06:47:14 AM »
Profit reinvestment is a common strategy employed by professional investors to create a snowball effect in the market, where profits generate further profits. While it may sound simple, in reality, when profits become substantial, investors may face difficulties in making decisions under psychological pressure. Utilizing a portion of profits for real-world purposes, as you are doing, is a wise approach to enhance our overall well-being, boosting joy, motivation, and reducing psychological stress. Consequently, we are better equipped to make sound investment decisions, leading to more stable and consistent profits.
Actually, it is not easy to manage finances by investing in crypto. We can use our profits to create new profits by buying coins with previous profits. but sometimes our needs will follow us, if we are big investors, this is not a problem. but I am just a small investor.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:11:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #114 on: April 14, 2024, 10:54:24 AM »
We must master everything well and that will help us in making good decisions. Taking profits when we get profits is not a problem at all, but sometimes we have to analyze at what point we should take big profits.

You are right, actually there is no problem with big or small profits, as long as we can do it consistently. Because if the profits are very large and we are not consistent, then that will make things difficult for us too.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #115 on: April 14, 2024, 01:24:55 PM »
Actually, it is not easy to manage finances by investing in crypto. We can use our profits to create new profits by buying coins with previous profits. but sometimes our needs will follow us, if we are big investors, this is not a problem. but I am just a small investor.
That's right, all the profits we get can be used to make profits in other coins. But this formula can be used for those who have a lot of capital. If the capital we use is very limited, for example only $100 for all the trading activities you do, then it will be very difficult to take advantage of profits in other coins.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #116 on: April 14, 2024, 03:52:34 PM »
That's right, all the profits we get can be used to make profits in other coins. But this formula can be used for those who have a lot of capital. If the capital we use is very limited, for example only $100 for all the trading activities you do, then it will be very difficult to take advantage of profits in other coins.
If your capital is small, you should use all your money, both capital and profits, to trade so that you can increase your assets in crypto. We carry out all strategies to make a profit and increase assets. Everything big started small, so keep the enthusiasm to always invest

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #117 on: April 14, 2024, 06:54:31 PM »
Some people will definitely withdraw the profits they get from trading or investing in cryptocurrencies, they will use them for daily needs, buying food and other family needs. 
But for some people, there are also those who use cryptocurrency profits to buy other cryptocurrencies with the aim of getting bigger profits. 
So in my personal opinion, it all depends on the situation and conditions, if we really need it then it will definitely be interesting to shop.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3106
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:17:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2024, 07:10:08 PM »
I would be very surprised if I read anything else. But seriously, where else can you spend what you earn in crypto? There will always be two options, reinvest and for life. And reinvest, as a rule, does not go further than crypto, because it’s investing in something more serious ones require much more effort and attention than in crypto.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #119 on: April 14, 2024, 09:06:50 PM »
Profiting from cryptocurrency is not an easy task. An investor is definitely lucky if he can make profit. There are many who have lost their start by investing in crypto yet have not seen any profit. If someone is profiting from his investment then I would say he should take that profit. Because crypto can crash at any time. Coins can have major price crashes for no apparent reason. If an investor enjoys the profits of his investment then he can instead earn profits through better trading management.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG