follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to Identify a karma Abuser?  (Read 794 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: How to Identify a karma Abuser?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 03:13:16 AM »
Time limt doesn't mean limited in quantity. Here, one person can send 1000 karma to 1000 users at once every 10 hours, right? So, it's understandable if newbie-ranked users can send karma+ as much as they want. For some people, having a lot of karma might make them look more reputable than others. Yet, we don't know where their karma came from.
Yeps, you're right, so you can send karma to all members and only within the 10 hour limit to receive the karma.
As the admin said, it is still a secret to send karma and if you want more karma, start actively helping other members with various important information.

Btw, Sending karma (+) and (-) cannot be used by newbees and can only be used by Senior Rank members and above, Full members and below cannot send karma.

BTW, there's a user who gets more karma+ than the admin. Does that mean many people support that person too? It's a bit strange to use karma as a benchmark up to now (where karma can't be publicly tracked).
Not only that, but there are also altcoinstalks members who have little activity but have a lot of karma.
His karma exceeds his activities. Do you know which member it is yet?

Remember, some consider karma important, and some don't.
Once again for you, if you think karma is important then make other members at altcoinstalks feel helped by your presence.
Provide good information and don't attack or annoying other members so you can get karma (+).

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 03:13:16 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 06:56:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 03:35:58 AM »
It's hard to understand something that we cannot analyze on the other forum we can see what posts got karma and who gave it I hope with the coming latest updates the karma feature will be as good as merit version of BTT, karma here is a good parameter on how we perform here and how we interact with the community, it's a reputation builder.
Yes, it is true, but I think that the forum moderators want to keep the karma system ambiguous to avoid abuse, so I made a suggestion to the moderator in a previous topic that if we are unable to know who gave us karma, at least know which topics received positive or negative karma because this It helps members know which posts are high-quality or which are bad.

Therefore, I expect that the new update will contain a view of the number of positive or negative karma for the post.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 06:14:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 06:49:17 AM »
Yeps, you're right, so you can send karma to all members and only within the 10 hour limit to receive the karma.
As the admin said, it is still a secret to send karma and if you want more karma, start actively helping other members with various important information.

Btw, Sending karma (+) and (-) cannot be used by newbees and can only be used by Senior Rank members and above, Full members and below cannot send karma.
Now that seems a bit fair, because, sorry, I came here as a teleportation user. So, I've never sent karma while being below Sr Member rank.

Not only that, but there are also altcoinstalks members who have little activity but have a lot of karma.
Everything looks clear in this post (specific sub-forum for ranks Hero and Legendary upwards).

Top 250 users sorted by karma

It's actually not a problem at all, maybe because it's appreciation for their activeness in cleaning up cheating users on this forum. They still deserve it.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 02:14:37 PM »
so I made a suggestion to the moderator in a previous topic that if we are unable to know who gave us karma, at least know which topics received positive or negative karma because this It helps members know which posts are high-quality or which are bad.
It's not possible, because you can give karma even its not in the topic threads, say in your personal message profile. So if admin will have this feature, then there's something "from PM" instead of "from thread title".

Everything looks clear in this post (specific sub-forum for ranks Hero and Legendary upwards).

Just saw this thread, thanks for this. It gives me an idea regarding the telegram bot.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 04:59:42 PM »
so I made a suggestion to the moderator in a previous topic that if we are unable to know who gave us karma, at least know which topics received positive or negative karma because this It helps members know which posts are high-quality or which are bad.
It's not possible, because you can give karma even its not in the topic threads, say in your personal message profile. So if admin will have this feature, then there's something "from PM" instead of "from thread title".
Which one is that it is not possible to know the particular topic that earned someone karma. Even if it is not so now, it doesn't mean it cannot be implemented. I believe that many changes will be implemented in the Altcoinstalks forum. I like the proactiveness of the admin. He has a listening and he could change must with 2 years time.
I would like to know the topic that gave me a +karma and as well as the one that gave -karma.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 06:56:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 09:15:52 PM »
Yes, it is true that karma can be given from personal messages, but this is not important. We do not want to know everyone who gave us karma. We only want to know how many positive or negative karmas the topic or post received. I think this is possible.

This is similar to the merit in Bitcoin Talk, where the merit appears at the top of each topic, with the difference that here we do not want to display the names, only the karma number.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 11:07:36 PM »
I have noticed that last time that I've got a less 1 karma and didn't bother at all. But I guess this is like the trust rating that it can't be regulated otherwise someone's appreciates your post and gives you +1 karma. As the admin said on the other thread this isn't a priority so let it be and we'll never know the reason why someone dislikes us, our post or simply tripping and using this feature to abuse and give everyone a drama to think of.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2024, 11:07:36 PM »

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 01:51:29 AM »

Now that seems a bit fair, because, sorry, I came here as a teleportation user. So, I've never sent karma while being below Sr Member rank.
No problem bro, all members on the altcoinstalks forum are the same as others who are genuine from altcoinstalks.
You can also give +karma to other members when they provide good information or help members who are having difficulties on the altcoinstalks forum.
BTW, I have never sent -karma to members on altcoinstalks since this rule was first enforced, because when I first saw a member who had a mistake I immediately:
-reprimand him first.
-Provide the best education.
-conduce after the error occurs.
In my opinion, this stage of solving the problem is better than me sending -karma. :)

It's actually not a problem at all, maybe because it's appreciation for their activeness in cleaning up cheating users on this forum. They still deserve it.
Yeps, that's right, you've found it and that's what I meant earlier in the reply to my post.
I'm just helping you explain what has been happening so far on the altcoinstalks forum after the rules regarding karma. :)

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 09:19:30 PM »
From what I understand, karma is not supposed to be a priority, especially since signature campaigns pay approximately the same amount for all ranks, and there are no fundamental differences between SRmember and Jedi Master, so having negative karma does not mean much.

If you see karmas in your account decreasing severely and without any reason, then you can pm @admin to verify that. I also think that there are some restrictions, as I tried to send +2 karma to the same account and found that I could send only +1 karma every few hours.
This -Karma and +Karma palaver is the latest gist in the forum because many people are not happy of the -Karma issue. Though admin have cleared the air that the hidden needs f karma is for a personal decision that to avoid unnecessary drama in the forum so let him do what will benefit the forum. Even though karma is not a priority for now but the reduction of karma because of misunderstanding or a mistake is not really good. Because it kills the morality of the poster.

Online Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7637
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 09:39:44 PM »
Even though karma is not a priority for now but the reduction of karma because of misunderstanding or a mistake is not really good. Because it kills the morality of the poster.

It's not good, but it's not the end of the world. I've got -karma several times. Of course it disappoints a bit because I don't know why it was done, the same way as others. But as long as I get much more +karma several -karma don't hurt me so much.

Most of forum users get a lot more +karma than -karma and paying too much attention to -karma is not the best idea. Try to stay calm. If your overall balance is significantly more positive than negative, it's good, right? ;)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██