follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can you cure a gambling addict?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline koang

• Activity: 594
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:42:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
Re: How can you cure a gambling addict?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 12:41:33 PM »
Gambling addiction is a complex condition. To find a solution, one must first understand the underlying problem.
Seeking support and consulting with a psychiatrist are additional options.
It's important to admit the addiction and look for triggers. Limiting access to gambling sites and engaging in positive activities can help divert attention. Sharing experiences with family can also reduce the psychological burden.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 12:41:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 12:47:48 PM »
Gambling addiction is a complex condition. To find a solution, one must first understand the underlying problem.
It's important to admit the addiction and look for triggers. Limiting access to gambling sites and engaging in positive activities can help divert attention. Sharing experiences with family can also reduce the psychological burden.
You are absolutely right because an addicted gambler must be placed in an environment where he can continue to receive mental and physical treatment. He must stay away from gambling and remove himself to an environment where he cannot easily participate in gambling. He should always be entertained and treated in a friendly manner by keeping him in a friendly environment. The gambling addict should be placed in an environment from which he should be connected with some new and exceptional educational system. When placed in such an environment, a gambler will slowly learn to develop a controlling mechanism within himself.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 02:46:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2024, 01:23:08 PM »
You are absolutely right because an addicted gambler must be placed in an environment where he can continue to receive mental and physical treatment. He must stay away from gambling and remove himself to an environment where he cannot easily participate in gambling. He should always be entertained and treated in a friendly manner by keeping him in a friendly environment. The gambling addict should be placed in an environment from which he should be connected with some new and exceptional educational system. When placed in such an environment, a gambler will slowly learn to develop a controlling mechanism within himself.
Keeping him away from the gambling environment might indeed allow someone to reduce the intensity of their gambling. But we also have to help more deeply, because usually an addicted gambler will take the time to continue gambling even though he is no longer in the gambling environment, especially now that there are many online gambling sites.

If it is severe then in my opinion it is better to be taken to experts, such as psychiatrists and others. Because it could be that their mentality is already disturbed, and makes their thinking power can no longer work rationally to think about the risks they will experience when gambling.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2024, 04:17:24 PM »
When a gambling person becomes completely addicted, it is very difficult to bring him back from that position. If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?
If a family has a gambler then that family must face a lot of problems but if you have a friend in such a situation how do you bring him back and make his family smile?
There are some ways to cure addiction and if these ways fail you can hand him over the the government.
  • The number one thing and the most important thing you have to do to an addict is to let him understand that he is addicted. If you want to help someone who doesn't actually admit that he is addicted, you are just wasting your time. He must first admit he is addicted and honestly seek solutions 
  • Isolation is another step. You have to isolate the addict from his immediate environment. This will help him disconnect some gambling friends which could be bad influences and start a new life 
  • Engagement is the last step. After you must have isolated the addict, engage him with work so that there won't be an idle time to think about gambling 

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:56:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2024, 08:35:15 PM »
I wish that we could finally cure one Person of this Terrible thing that is aid, but unfortunately there is no magical formula that can be used by everyone to cure them, but unfortunately that is not the case, because we are not equal, we are so people that our personality is Very different and that for any case there are always different treatments for that here in these Forums , it is best to talk as best as possible about what they can do, the best is to give advice to see if you can help someone who is you going through this situation, and thus be able to do something for them.

I am a Person who Would love to be a millionaire, I Want to help People not only addicted to Gambling , but also to drugs, with everything that people may need , I feel that need to Cover it but Ultimately it is useful to Have a lot of intention and not financial means, that's why talking About good advice here is worth a lot , because we can be saving lives.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:21:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2024, 10:16:24 PM »
When a gambling person becomes completely addicted, it is very difficult to bring him back from that position. If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?
If a family has a gambler then that family must face a lot of problems but if you have a friend in such a situation how do you bring him back and make his family smile?
If it has become an addiction, then like it or not, there must really be cooperation from various parties. It can't just be from the gambler's self-awareness. This is very unlikely. Because after all, we understand that gambling addiction is usually quite complicated. Therefore, cooperation is needed between the gambler's strong intentions and desires, support and assistance from the family and environment, as well as treatment from professionals. Because sometimes, we as his family don't have the qualities to help manage his emotions and self-control over gambling. And medical professionals certainly understand better and can carry out rehabilitation or treatment to help restore the disorder's condition from various aspects. Meanwhile, our family needs to support it as optimally as possible and control or monitor it at home. because after all we are the closest people. Don't let us put pressure on the gambler.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 01:15:45 AM »
-If you have a friend who is addicted to gambling and can't get back to a normal life, then you can advise him how to live a normal life and make him aware of gambling?-
I only work in a garment factory and I rarely see them (my friends) gambling, but there are some male friends who gamble online.
And I see that my friend who gambles is not addicted because even when it comes to working in a factory, he is safe or maybe my friend has not yet reached the stage of "addiction".

If only his position was addicted to gambling, it seems I would be more afraid to give him advice because he has a physical character, his body is taller and bigger than his other male friends.
I also seem to not care about my friends who are addicted to gambling because it is their right to gamble. What's more, if someone in my family gambled, maybe I would reprimand them wisely.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2024, 01:15:45 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 866
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 09:09:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2024, 01:42:32 AM »
If you have a friend around you who is addicted to gambling and his family is in bad condition because of this addiction and your friend is trying to get out of that gambling addiction then you should help him. Because if you help him this time he can definitely come back from it but if your friend doesn't want to then you can't get him out of gambling addiction no matter how hard you try. If your friend wants to get out of gambling addiction, all of you should give your friend time and try to keep him away from mobile devices and other devices. Don't let him stay alone, try to keep him busy all the time and make him focus on physical games, you will see that you can bring your friend out of this gambling addiction.

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:03:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2024, 04:29:11 AM »

Gambling addiction is a mental health and if you have this then you can go to a psychiatrist for treatment. I know this because i talk to a doctor about this one and he said that psychiatrist is the one that handles drug addiction and also gambling addiction. This also need family support for him to fully heal.

BTW, how can we differentiate a normal gambler which is not addicted to and a gambling addict?

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2024, 04:38:43 AM »

Gambling addiction is a mental health and if you have this then you can go to a psychiatrist for treatment. I know this because i talk to a doctor about this one and he said that psychiatrist is the one that handles drug addiction and also gambling addiction. This also need family support for him to fully heal.

BTW, how can we differentiate a normal gambler which is not addicted to and a gambling addict?
Family support is more effective in treating gambling addiction than medical treatment. But medical treatment is also necessary but the biggest treatment is to keep him in a pleasant environment and always treat him well. He must be kept in an environment from which he cannot easily participate in gambling. An addicted gambler can easily get rid of addiction if he can rehab in a good environment. But if he is mentally ill then he must continue to see good doctor as well as good family support.

Offline koang

• Activity: 594
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:42:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 04:42:57 AM »
I only work in a garment factory and I rarely see them (my friends) gambling, but there are some male friends who gamble online.
And I see that my friend who gambles is not addicted because even when it comes to working in a factory, he is safe or maybe my friend has not yet reached the stage of "addiction".

Gambling and smoking have something in common: once you start, it's hard to stop.
Just like smoking, it takes time to reach the addiction stage, but if done regularly and continuously, it won't take long to become addicted.
A person who is addicted to cigarettes may only harm himself, but a gambling addict will harm those around him because he will do anything to get money so that he can gamble, steal, lie, or even commit other crimes.
Maybe your friend is not yet addicted to gambling, but gambling has damaged his financial stability. Financial management will be disrupted.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 11:33:30 AM »

Gambling and smoking have something in common: once you start, it's hard to stop.
Just like smoking, it takes time to reach the addiction stage, but if done regularly and continuously, it won't take long to become addicted.
A person who is addicted to cigarettes may only harm himself, but a gambling addict will harm those around him because he will do anything to get money so that he can gamble, steal, lie, or even commit other crimes.
Maybe your friend is not yet addicted to gambling, but gambling has damaged his financial stability. Financial management will be disrupted.
It is not all gamblers that have financial problems. It is not all gamblers that cause nuisance. There are many sane gamblers and those ones don't regret gambling. It is when gambling is taking out of proportion that it will become a bad thing.

Someone who earns $1000 monthly and gambles with $50 will never be financially troubled. What is needed is the discipline to stick to his budget and all will just be fine. So, it doesn't sound well to believe that every gambler must be addicted, no matter how long it takes.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:54:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 10:54:20 PM »
This won't be easy when we really have gambling addiction, right? Because gambling addiction is usually complicated. there are many problems in it, it could be related to continuous desires that cannot be controlled, leading to huge debts. And gambling addiction is really dangerous and also has a negative impact on him, the environment and certainly his family. Therefore, if you want to stop, there are several things you must pay attention to to support it:
- Strong personal intentions
- Yan's family is fully supportive
- Rehabilitation
- Special treatment
- Significant monitoring
This won't be easy to do, so you have to get help from other parties.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1079
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:31 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 11:43:05 PM »
First is to make the addicted gambler realize that his gambling habits are very unethical and can be harmful to their future. If they agree with you, then you can further come up with you healthy practice that can prevent them from gambling for some times or you can either make a gambling timetable for them and also team them how to manage their bank role. It may not work for everyone but in critical casea, you can see a psychologist.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 08:55:05 AM »
This gambling phenomenon cannot be separated from everyday life and every time I make a post it is also based on facts every day in the real world.
I work in a private company and my boss gambles online, perhaps more precisely, my boss is addicted to online gambling.

After all the employees and company advisors found out, my boss didn't know whether to stop gambling or continue because every day he liked to come to the office.
While he was aware of gambling, I was also one of his subordinates who responded to him talking about online gambling and I also often reminded him not to gamble online often because it has a negative impact, but my boss ignored my advice and instead ignored my advice.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██