follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?

3 (42.9%)
1 (14.3%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?  (Read 1819 times)

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1996
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2024, 03:54:56 PM »
-snip-
Keep in mind these things, I can guess that the price will reach $100k and Depending on how many people sell the price will continue its new direction, I couldn't estimate how much the price will be, but I'm sure it could be something very good, that's the way I I can see the Market now.
The new direction and the price is getting higher, so the increase will not be expected.
$100k is the price that is still going in for now, but you also need to know that the market will definitely experience a correction and maybe when the price touches the price of $100k it will be the top Resistance point and after that the correction is quite deep.
All possibilities are bound to happen, a market that continues to rise without a decline is not healthy.

I have also thought about that, but it could be that things are happening like this for the mere fact that investors see that there is not much demand in that price range, I am sure that when they start to see demand or sales in a price range they will They are not going to continue promoting it because they know that they are going to lose money, so it could be said that they are testing that new price range, I am sure that the correction is coming, the important thing is to see how far the range that they have proposed is, that effort , the money they have put into the buillish market, they already have no idea that the market is at $73k there are many sales, otherwise I consider that it has been rising even more, but seeing how things are going, people are getting excited and starting to buy more bitcoin, because they know that even though it is a new ATH, it is not what it should be.

The ATH at $100k could be a great round number, but that's not enough, investors know what they're getting into and that can make the difference at all times.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2024, 03:54:56 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2024, 10:34:17 PM »
-snip-
The ATH at $100k could be a great round number, but that's not enough, investors know what they're getting into and that can make the difference at all times.
Enough or not, it depends on the target that each trader has to achieve.
Personally, I'm aiming for an ATH of $100k++ and maybe more than that would be an amazing number.

This is like being the first stop to take some profit, don't be too greedy to be able to exceed the initial target that has been set.
Sometimes people don't take advantage of their profits.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2024, 11:55:20 PM »
Personally, I'm aiming for an ATH of $100k++ and maybe more than that would be an amazing number.

This is like being the first stop to take some profit, don't be too greedy to be able to exceed the initial target that has been set.
I think many traders will feel satisfied when the price reach $100k. Many people will sell their Bitcoin at $100k because it is already above people's hope. Some people may sell a half of their Bitcoin, other people may sell all their Bitcoin. I think $100k is an expensive price already, it is enough to take profits with maximum amount of money.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2024, 04:39:15 PM »
-snip-

You are right, sometimes greed can be very bad for making decisions with moderation, but it is because based on the fact that bitcoin always gives us so many surprises, the last ATH was surpassed but it was not with the forcefulness of when there is a great ATH, Generally things when there is a new ATH it is usually very high, it exceeds expectations, but the way things are going I think that this year will be very exciting, I just imagine the effect that the bitcoin ETF, the halving, and then by 2025 when the cycle for bitcoin can rise is supposedly fulfilled, a new ATH cycle will be fulfilled, that is something that sounds very cool, I don't know if I am speculating too much because things could happen differently but it would be great to see the bitcoini as a pass from $100k and continue on your way much further.

Sometimes if we understand that many traders will sell at $100k, it is normal, I think the most expected target is $100k.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2024, 09:16:17 PM »
-snip-

You are right, sometimes greed can be very bad for making decisions with moderation, but it is because based on the fact that bitcoin always gives us so many surprises, the last ATH was surpassed but it was not with the forcefulness of when there is a great ATH, Generally things when there is a new ATH it is usually very high, it exceeds expectations, but the way things are going I think that this year will be very exciting, I just imagine the effect that the bitcoin ETF, the halving, and then by 2025 when the cycle for bitcoin can rise is supposedly fulfilled, a new ATH cycle will be fulfilled, that is something that sounds very cool, I don't know if I am speculating too much because things could happen differently but it would be great to see the bitcoini as a pass from $100k and continue on your way much further.

Sometimes if we understand that many traders will sell at $100k, it is normal, I think the most expected target is $100k.
Bitcoin never fails us to surprise on which it did really indeed give out that new ATH or break it out but its true that it wasnt that as great that we do expect but at least breaking it before halving
event does shows that the next leg would really be for sure that would be something more higher into which into those prices that we didnt expect or anticipate. We do know that these things usually happens after the halving on which breaking up all time highs kind of situations we do usually see this after but now it isnt. Now we are making some corrections which is normal
but the price is starting to cling up slowly but does show it does really tend to have some good pumps later on.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2024, 10:51:47 PM »
-snip-

Bitcoin never fails us to surprise on which it did really indeed give out that new ATH or break it out but its true that it wasnt that as great that we do expect but at least breaking it before halving
event does shows that the next leg would really be for sure that would be something more higher into which into those prices that we didnt expect or anticipate. We do know that these things usually happens after the halving on which breaking up all time highs kind of situations we do usually see this after but now it isnt. Now we are making some corrections which is normal
but the price is starting to cling up slowly but does show it does really tend to have some good pumps later on.
The truth is that I have a lot of hope about bitcoin, because there are many who have said that bitcoin can reach a new ATH of almost $250-$300k, I imagine what the Explosion will be When everything comes out of the halving, ETF approval effect, all of us are Witnesses The ATH of Bitcoin Surprises us , I see that there is a lot of expectation when it reaches $100k , but I see it when it was seen that it was going to exceed $20k, if we Remember When that Happened, bitcoin rose to more than $20k and gave one turn you have spent the $70k more than 3x, if the last ath was Approximately 73k, if we multiply it by 3x, it would give a value close to 210k, it is not bad, so it is worth any type of Speculation whatsoever in favor of investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2024, 10:54:43 PM »
ETF is just a news, nothing itself did any help if you ask me, the news and the rumors made people buy and that's all I think is the situation, nothing more. I get that it was something we waited for a long time, but it is a thing that will get us money on the long term, not really got in with anything that big to make it this big, I mean there would have to be 20-30 billion dollars going in, and we haven't seen that much, and I mean quickly during that bull run too, not like over time. In any case, people just invested because they are hyped, and I am fine with that, it gave us a good profit after all.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2024, 10:54:43 PM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2024, 06:46:51 PM »
-snip-

The truth is that I have a lot of hope about bitcoin, because there are many who have said that bitcoin can reach a new ATH of almost $250-$300k, I imagine what the Explosion will be When everything comes out of the halving, ETF approval effect, all of us are Witnesses The ATH of Bitcoin Surprises us , I see that there is a lot of expectation when it reaches $100k , but I see it when it was seen that it was going to exceed $20k, if we Remember When that Happened, bitcoin rose to more than $20k and gave one turn you have spent the $70k more than 3x, if the last ath was Approximately 73k, if we multiply it by 3x, it would give a value close to 210k, it is not bad, so it is worth any type of Speculation whatsoever in favor of investment.
Yea, a lot of investors are expecting to see highest price bitcoin will hit after the halving to next year, amd it is possible for us to see 200k price, because the approval of Bitcoin ETF has a significant effect on the price in this circle. We say how bitcoin was able to create a new ATH be ore the halving, and that should make us expect a higher price after the halving. The plan is to keep hodli, and have a price target on when to take profit, when the price is above 100k.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1374
  • Last Active: Today at 03:41:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2024, 08:34:11 PM »
I am totally new to this forum, before coming to this forum I did a lot of research about Cryptocurrencies. I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes Now Bitcoin is very popular. After US government approved Bitcoin spot ETF It's price increasing after bitcoin ETF approval. Because people are trusting Bitcoin Very much. So now Bitcoin's price increasing. And after some days Bitcoin halving will happen. I think after halving bitcoin price will go nore up. Now Bitcoin price is above $62k. And i am also agree with you i believe after halving bitcoin price will hit $100 k.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2024, 08:47:13 PM »
-snip-

Yea, a lot of investors are expecting to see highest price bitcoin will hit after the halving to next year, amd it is possible for us to see 200k price, because the approval of Bitcoin ETF has a significant effect on the price in this circle. We say how bitcoin was able to create a new ATH be ore the halving, and that should make us expect a higher price after the halving. The plan is to keep hodli, and have a price target on when to take profit, when the price is above 100k.

I very much agree with your motion, dude, it really is quite exciting what is happening, but what we must be very clear about is that these types of events should always be considered the best for us, we have a great opportunity so far and It is to continue there at all times watching the price of bitcoin to see if we can continue making the difference, if the price goes up, then wait, if the price goes down then it can be bought Better , because we do not know how much more it Will Increase and the more satoshis we Understand and Maintain, things will be more favorable for everyone , I believe that things will Always give good results if we do them well , and this is a Great Opportunity we have.

When we think about the Infinite upside Possibilities that bitcoin has , sometimes we don't Realize that this is a great opportunity for our future.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2024, 11:30:16 PM »
It is true that all investors want to see a higher price after they saw Bitcoin could hit $73,750 in 7 days ago. Most investors want to see Bitcoin price crossing $100k. I think it is still a realistic hope, but for $200k seems too high price for Bitcoin. Although the ETF market news bring big impact, the price seems difficult to increase to $200k. I personally won't set a target $200k, it is likely hard to reach in my own view.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Last Active: Today at 07:39:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2024, 07:07:35 PM »
It is true that all investors want to see a higher price after they saw Bitcoin could hit $73,750 in 7 days ago. Most investors want to see Bitcoin price crossing $100k. I think it is still a realistic hope, but for $200k seems too high price for Bitcoin. Although the ETF market news bring big impact, the price seems difficult to increase to $200k. I personally won't set a target $200k, it is likely hard to reach in my own view.
The price of Bitcoin can touch $100k so there is a chance to reach the price of $200k. Even though it seems unlikely to happen, as long as there is good news that can trigger whales and global elites to enter cryptocurrency then there is a possibility that Bitcoin will become very expensive, considering the supply of bitcoin. will run out more and more every year.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2024, 08:36:24 PM »
The price of Bitcoin can touch $100k so there is a chance to reach the price of $200k. Even though it seems unlikely to happen, as long as there is good news that can trigger whales and global elites to enter cryptocurrency then there is a possibility that Bitcoin will become very expensive, considering the supply of bitcoin. will run out more and more every year.
If the price of Bitcoin hits $200K, it's unlikely that will happen. but the prediction that the price of bitcoin will touch $100K, in my opinion is still reasonable. Seeing the recent developments in bitcoin where more and more countries are accepting bitcoin for investment, I think the negative issue will decrease.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2024, 06:37:05 AM »
If the price of Bitcoin hits $200K, it's unlikely that will happen. but the prediction that the price of bitcoin will touch $100K, in my opinion is still reasonable. Seeing the recent developments in bitcoin where more and more countries are accepting bitcoin for investment, I think the negative issue will decrease.
The price of bitcoin may reach $100k, but the time taken may take the next five years because currently the price of bitcoin has fallen again and it seems that it is increasingly difficult to increase the price of Bitcoin. Currently the price is quite high and if you already have Bitcoin, buy it when the price is cheap then you can immediately sell it before the price falls further.

Offline New Ranger

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:27:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Avatar Karma
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2024, 03:55:52 PM »
I think many traders will feel satisfied when the price reach $100k. Many people will sell their Bitcoin at $100k because it is already above people's hope. Some people may sell a half of their Bitcoin, other people may sell all their Bitcoin. I think $100k is an expensive price already, it is enough to take profits with maximum amount of money.

At first glance, it is likely that people, both investors and traders, will sell to secure their capital, of course, whether all or half of their ownership. Just like the moment 2 weeks ago before the market correction occurred.

However, for BTC, although it only sounds as a prediction, I am very confident that BTC will be able to go even higher, whether it will exceed 100K or even above it, which is certain that Full believes this asset is indeed potential will not go to another heart.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG