follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you trying to quit gambling?  (Read 276 times)

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4025
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 07:22:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Are you trying to quit gambling?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »
Anyone who wants to quit gambling and feels like he has a gambling problem should ask for an assistance in family and friend. Doing it on his own I think wont be much effective. It is easy to break lose and return to gambling if there is nobody who would monitor you. Family and friend should try to find something that will replace the desire to make a bet. I know that sports help to change life. Finding a soulmate that will do sport with you (doing alone can be boring) is advisable.

Personally I dont have a gambling problem, but if I would, I would try to focus more on a family. Make family a larger priority than gambling and money.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1173
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 09:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2024, 08:00:01 PM »
Anyone who wants to quit gambling and feels like he has a gambling problem should ask for an assistance in family and friend. Doing it on his own I think wont be much effective. It is easy to break lose and return to gambling if there is nobody who would monitor you. Family and friend should try to find something that will replace the desire to make a bet. I know that sports help to change life. Finding a soulmate that will do sport with you (doing alone can be boring) is advisable.

Personally I dont have a gambling problem, but if I would, I would try to focus more on a family. Make family a larger priority than gambling and money.
I agree with you, anyone who feels there is something wrong with their gambling should immediately tell other people, because that will help them get out of the wrong zone.

I also don't have a problem with gambling, one day I also think I will stop and leave the gambling activities that I do. But I don't know when that time will come, obviously, I'm still doing it right now. And that's not a problem as long as we can implement rules that we can comply with.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 01:12:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2024, 08:48:21 PM »
This is a general question... some people have become so addicted to betting that they loss money up to their salaries in betting, they want to quit, but seems they can't.
What can I do to quit gambling?
Guys shear your opinion about the question, it might be helpful to someone who is trying to quit.
Someone who wishes to stop gambling can actually do it only if they are determined. Anyone can literally stop any behaviour they no longer find peaceful to their existence. All it takes is to first understand that you really want to change such a behaviour and go ahead to change it. Anyone who is finding it difficult to quit gambling, I have a question for them. What if there is a law that any day you gamble from henceforth, you will die, will the person still gamble? Definitely no. This means we can actually change or activities or behaviour if we are actually determined to do so.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:18:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2024, 10:39:18 PM »
This is a general question... some people have become so addicted to betting that they loss money up to their salaries in betting, they want to quit, but seems they can't.
Guys shear your opinion about the question, it might be helpful to someone who is trying to quit.
Someone who wishes to stop gambling can actually do it only if they are determined. Anyone can literally stop any behaviour they no longer find peaceful to their existence. All it takes is to first understand that you really want to change such a behaviour and go ahead to change it. Anyone who is finding it difficult to quit gambling, I have a question for them. What if there is a law that any day you gamble from henceforth, you will die, will the person still gamble? Definitely no. This means we can actually change or activities or behaviour if we are actually determined to do so.

That is the best way to do it when you have complete decision about what you have to do, otherwise there is no chance that it will be faster, there are times when not all people have that power of decision, there are people who tend to be a little weaker in their decisions, in their way of doing things, but when they present themselves as being like that, what should be done is to seek professional help to help them, for this psychologists are very good , other psychologists are They know many strategies to get out of trouble quickly.

Most people lack a lot of security, there are always fears, associated traumas and this prevents them from facing a problem like addiction and quickly Overcoming it, because they need more support, they need more understanding, that is why people cannot generalize. nor see them or classify them as equal, there are always things that they lack or things in which they are very strong.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2024, 11:17:46 PM »

Remember that it is always said that smokers are liable to die young. Did it stop people from smoking? The answer is no. Addiction is not as easy as you have described. I have seen addicted gamblers crying and wishing they could just stop but they see themselves gambling whenever they have the means. Addiction is an impulse disorder that pushes the gambler to gamble even against his will. So, even if there are laws that if you gamble, you will die, an addict will prefer dying to staying without gambling.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG