follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!  (Read 564 times)

Offline bosshyip

• Activity: 262
  • Mpcx
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2023, 04:11:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Starter 100 Posts
I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:32:17 PM »
Several transactions of mine have gone with 0 confirmations in the past several days.  And some of those I was paying 1.5X or 2X the recommended fees.  Nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.

Bitcoin has gone from being an expensive network to use to a practically unusable network.  I was defending Bitcoin against millions of tards back in 2011 and 2012.  Are they going to have the last laugh on me now?  It pisses me off to actually see some of you defending this too and saying "this is the way Bitcoin is supposed to work".  Umm... NO IT IS NOT .

I have ZERO confidence left in Core and their "developers".  Their network can't handle the slightest bit of volume without totally seizing up.  And then Adam Back is out there with the press talking about Bitcoin vendors and merchants running a tab system??  Really??  You can't do your job properly so you want people to run a tab in BTC??  You saw this coming from 10 miles away and did nothing about it.  Stupid or malicious?... you decide.

I will be converting my remaining BTC to BCH, Dash, XMR and coins that actually work! And coins that have teams that have at least a Grade 7 level understanding of economics, ie.. "when you are at capacity, you open more locations".  And not throw out "but but centralization!!" juvenile red herrings!

Long time Bitcoiner of 6 years here saying, "SEE YA LATER! CASHING OUT NOW!
███▌
 ▐██▌
   ███
    ▐██▌
      ███
 ███   ▐██▌                  ██
 ████    ███               ████
 █████▌   ▐██▌           █████
 ███ ███    ███        ████ ███
 ███  ▐██▌   ▐██▌    ████   ███
 ███    ███    ██ ████     ███
 ███     ▐██▌   █████       ███
 ███       ███   ▐█▌        ███
 ███        ▐██▌            ███
 ███          ███           ███
 ███           ███         ███
                 ▐██▌
                  ▐██
                    ██▌
                      ████

..DIGITAL CRYPTO.............
..WEALTH MANAGEMENT..
..PLATFORM.......................

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  ████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

I have NEVER seen Bitcoin in such a sorry state as this!
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:32:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG