follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Best Crypto Exchanges  (Read 4994 times)

Offline raymond_kloyth

• Spammer
  • Activity: 182
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 03, 2022, 10:03:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Karma
Re: Best Crypto Exchanges
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2021, 01:59:32 PM »
I was using the exchanges that written on previous comments like everybody.Couple of days ago i came across to Bitay and started to search about them.I believe it is a simple and secure exchange and one of the names that we will come across in the future.

Bitay? I've never heard about them.Do you really think that Bitay is best? ::)

I've just said my opinion :) As I said, I just discovered Bitay. My thoughts so far are positive.Maybe not the best but may have potential in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2021, 01:59:32 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Summer202

• Spammer
  • Activity: 270
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2021, 04:10:03 PM »
I agree with Diaz because I have never heard Bitay too.If they have a large audience, they should try harder to make their name known. There are a lot of DEX and CEX exchanges out there. They may need a little more marketing in their own country or not.

Offline RSRS

• Activity: 955
  • Last Active: January 29, 2022, 03:00:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2021, 08:54:55 AM »
Although the five exchangers are very popular and standard exchangers Of these five, we all know that Binans has a lot of users Binance offers its users a lot of better facilities and security Binance is a good bank because the bank is not as secure as your assets here Most of the people I see deal in binaries I have a simple and secure transaction system like Binance's The other 4 exchangers have a lot of popularity though and these exchangers have a lot of good security system.But of all the exchangers, Binance is the best
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Feraye_deniz

• Spammer
  • Activity: 283
  • Last Active: February 12, 2022, 11:48:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2021, 08:13:02 AM »
I agree with Diaz because I have never heard Bitay too.If they have a large audience, they should try harder to make their name known. There are a lot of DEX and CEX exchanges out there. They may need a little more marketing in their own country or not.

Well Bitay is a popular exchange in my country but Bitay was chosen by investors as one of the three "Most Probable Success" projects at the Global Blockchain Congress, which was attended by 197 individual and institutional investors.I think about the possibility of Bitay becoming a global exchange in the future.

Offline Seth_Cooper

• Spammer
  • Activity: 139
  • Last Active: February 05, 2022, 10:52:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2021, 12:40:46 PM »

Well Bitay is a popular exchange in my country but Bitay was chosen by investors as one of the three "Most Probable Success" projects at the Global Blockchain Congress, which was attended by 197 individual and institutional investors.I think about the possibility of Bitay becoming a global exchange in the future.

Bitay is also planning to launch its own cryptocurrency. There are also their own #NFT exchanges that they're developing. The project just received an award. The employees are putting in long hours. It's an interesting endeavor.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG