follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [AIRDROP]+[GIVE AWAY] Free drone and Up to 45000 SKYM give away!  (Read 3162 times)

Offline AAcoins

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:17:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Fifth year Anniversary
[AIRDROP]+[GIVE AWAY] Free drone and Up to 45000 SKYM give away!
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:06:56 PM »
[Special Task II] - Soar World Photography Competition (6 weeks)

Soar Bounty Program is going to hold a world wide photography competition from 8/20/2018 to 9/30/2018. You will need to prepare your photo in the topic of "Some things look BETTER from ABOVE" and submit your photograph.

How to participate? Please visit our Telegram Bounty Group: newbie deactivated link:https://t.me/KrypitalBounty [nonactive].

Duration (6 Weeks)

8/20/2018 to 8/26/2018: Take your photo

8/27/2018 to 9/16/2018: Submit works

9/17/2018 to 9/23/2018: First round

9/24/2018 to 9/30/2018: Final round

Competition Rewards: 1 DJI Drone + 30,000 SKYM Tokens

1st: DJI Drone + 2,500 SKYM Tokens

2nd: 4,000 SKYM Tokens

3rd: 3,000 SKYM Tokens

4 - 10th: Share 10,500 SKYM Tokens (1,500 SKYM Tokens / person)

Voters: 10,000 SKYM Tokens Pool (1st round 5,000 SKYM Tokens + 2nd round 5,000 SKYM Tokens)

Where are we now?

September 17th- September 23rd:  Step 2 - Voting Round 1: Vote to win DJI Drone and TOKENS!! 

It’s time for you to pick your favorite photograph now!

Pick your favorite photograph from the photo gallery, and you will earn SKYM Tokens! Only the top 10 photographs will get through the Round Two! (All the votes from Round One will be cleared and restarted in Round Two)

Soar telegram group & Bounty telegram group

Voting steps:

1) Join Soar telegram groups: newbie deactivated link:https://t.me/SoarEarth [nonactive] & newbie deactivated link:https://t.me/KrypitalBounty [nonactive]

2) Send message as “I pick # ” in the group to vote and support your favorite photograph. You must follow the format to make the bot active (eg. I pick 03)

3) Follow the bot’s instruction to submit your Tokeneed UID in private conversation starts from the vote bot (UID only, NO need to submit password!)

*Each telegram user can only vote for one photograph.

Extra SKYM Token for voters!

Comment under the voting Twitter post in the format of: “I pick #! + Your Tokeneed UID”, you will have a chance to win extra stakes!

Round 1 Voters Reward: Up to 5,000 SKYM Tokens for lucky voters

View back:

August 27th-September 16th:  Step 1 - Upload your Photography to win DJI Drone and TOKENS!! 

Upload your photograph to: newbie deactivated link:https://sites.google.com/krypital.com/soar/home [nonactive] .

Voting steps will be published later around September

* The Soar team reserves the rights of final explanation, terms and conditions may apply. Terms and Conditions, please refer to newbie deactivated link:https://soar.earth/terms.html [nonactive]

[Special Task III] - Soar Drones Give Away

General Rules:
1. To qualify to participate , please click “submit information” button on soar bot @SoarEarthBot to enter your:
    a. UID number (go Tokeneed.com to register account for free),
    b. Telegram user ID 
    c. Email address

2. At the end of the event, Drone winners will be contacted by Soar Team by email, and the final prize winners will also be announced on the Soar TGE Groups: newbie deactivated link:https://t.me/SoarEarth [nonactive]

3. All winners’ Tokeneed UID can be checked by bot @SoarEarthBot. For drone rewards, winners will only receive email from: [email protected] for further information and delivery details  to their claim rewards.

For more details please see the specific Terms and Conditions of the prize draws below.

*Stay alert to the scammers, no payment is needed to participate in any events.

[Special Task III] - Soar Drones Give Away

General Rules:
1. To qualify to participate , please click “submit information” button on soar bot @SoarEarthBot to enter your:
    a. UID number (go Tokeneed.com to register account for free),
    b. Telegram user ID 
    c. Email address

2. At the end of the event, Drone winners will be contacted by Soar Team by email, and the final prize winners will also be announced on the Soar TGE Groups: newbie deactivated link:https://t.me/SoarEarth [nonactive]

3. All winners’ Tokeneed UID can be checked by bot @SoarEarthBot. For drone rewards, winners will only receive the email from [email protected] for further information and delivery details to their claim rewards.

For more details please see the specific Terms and Conditions of the prize draws below.

*Stay alert to the scammers, no payment is needed to participate in any events.

Event 1:

Timeline: From now to Public Sale
Content: Promoter who invites most members to Soar TGE Group will get a  set of DJI Googles (RRP $709) as the reward.

Participants should click the “refer friends” button on Soar bot @SoarEarthBot and send the referral link to invitees.

Rewards:
1st            DJI Googles + 2000 SKYM
2nd                   2000 SKYM
3rd                    1500 SKYM
4th                    1000 SKYM
5th                      800 SKYM
6th-10th              500 SKYM

How to define a successful referral?
(1) Invitees are active in Soar group. The invitees must chat 5 times, each comment has to be more than five words to be counted and make sense.
(2) The invitees must click the referral link sent by invitors to join in Soar Telegram Group, only in this way can our BOT add valid invitees under invitors’ account and checks the invitees’ activity in Soar Telegram Group.

*The participant who passed the KYC audit can get the reward, one DJI Googles!

Event 2:

Timeline: 08/27-09/30 9:00 pm (US central time)
Content: Click the “Lucky Draw” button on Soar bot @SoarEarthBot. Participants can use 10 points for each entry into the prize draw.

*The participant who passed the KYC audit can get the reward, Tello Combo-Entry level drone

How to get points?
    1. 10 points per invite, no upper limit.
    2. Individual members of the Soar TGE Telegram group will get 5 points per day by chatting 5 times, each comment has to be more than 5 words to be counted and make sense.

Time
|
Reward Pool
|
Gift Reward
Week 1: 08/27-09/02 | | Tello Combo-Entry level drone($299)*1
Week 2: 09/03-09/09 | | Tello Combo-Entry level drone($299)*1
Week 3: 09/10-09/16 | 20,000 SKYM | Tello Combo-Entry level drone($299)*1
Week 4: 09/17-09/23 | | Tello Combo-Entry level drone($299)*1
Week 5: 09/24-09/30 | | Tello Combo-Entry level drone($299)*1

*SKYM reward has four levels: 8 SKYM, 25 SKYM, 40 SKYM and 80 SKYM.
*If no drone is chosen this week, it will automatically add to the prize pool of next week.

Event 3:

Timeline: From now to Public Sale
Content:
When group members reach 10,000, we will launch a lucky draw with the participant’s Tokeneed UID number.
*The participant who passed the KYC audit can get the reward.

Goal
|
Reward Pool
|
Gift Reward
10,000+ users in group | 5,000 SKYM | DJI Spark Drones*6(RRP $629 each)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

[AIRDROP]+[GIVE AWAY] Free drone and Up to 45000 SKYM give away!
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:06:56 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline MaxForsyth

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 07, 2022, 11:34:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
Re: [AIRDROP]+[GIVE AWAY] Free drone and Up to 45000 SKYM give away!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 11:54:11 PM »
I am very happy that recently I bought the drone, because it was my dream for the last two years. I always wanted DJI drone, especially after I read the great reviews here newbie deactivated link:https://buyersimpact.co.uk/ [nonactive] about it. Also my best friend has DJI Phantom 3 Pro and he sais that it is amazing device. But it was too expensive for me. I am very happy that I managed to buy it with a big discount at Black friday. This drone is great if you are going on a trip and you like to make a great  photos. This drone has 720p HD camera and long life battery. The drone also has some pretty amazing features like other, for example this drone can even be controlled by voice commands. So, if you don't have a drone yet, I suggest you to buy it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 05:53:59 PM by MaxForsyth »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG