follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: New User and Question  (Read 809 times)

Offline Ghehn

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2021, 05:18:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
New User and Question
« on: April 12, 2021, 04:26:43 AM »
I have a coin (BITG) which has been delisted on STEX. I don't know if I can get my money out of it. They seem to say I might be able to get my money out if I can find a platform where it's still listed or I might be able to contact the coin directly. Anyone know where or if BITG is still listed?

I have a similar question about my investment on Kucoin. I have two altcoins there but they don't allow me to change them to cash or to bitcoin in order to be moved. Those coins are NOIA and KUSAMA. Does anyone know where I can make both a NOIA wallet and a Kusama wallet where they can be exchanged for bitcoin or dollar so I can deposit in my bank account? Thanks.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

New User and Question
« on: April 12, 2021, 04:26:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Malam90

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5871
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: March 13, 2023, 02:19:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: New User and Question
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 04:44:38 AM »
If (BITG) token delisted from Stex, don't need to be worry mate.
It is also listed in Probit Exchange, Crex24 also. You can withdraw your BITG from Stex and deposit to Probit and trade there.

You can see BITG token listed exchanges here= https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgreen/markets/

Kusama is listed in many exchange, you can withdraw and deposit in any listed exchanges. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kusama/
Same for NOIA = https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syntropy/markets/

But Kusama and Noia isn't delisted from Kucoin. You can trade there with BTC, USDT both pair. I hope you have got solutions.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 04:52:21 AM by Malam90 »

Offline Ghehn

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 07:07:00 AM »
Thanks for your reply. In the case of my Kusama and NOIA on Kucoin, I see no way to change to Bitcoin or USDT. Maybe it's because I have Kucoin HS? It seems to be different than the other Kucoin app. It asks for a different login. When I navigate around the app, there doesn't seem to be any way to change them into bitcoin.

Offline Ghehn

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 07:23:11 AM »
I wanted to send you attachments here but under attachments and other options it only has notify of replies etc... Nothing about attaching anything. Maybe because I'm a new user.

Anyway, in Kucoin I go to Assets>Main>Kusama. It has three options; Deposit, Withdraw, and Transfer. When I go to transfer it seems to ask if I want to transfer from my Main account to my Trading account but I see no way to choose a different coin to transfer to.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 02:53:18 AM by Ghehn »

Offline Ghehn

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 07:42:07 AM »
When I go to Probit, they want only a deposit of Bitcoin. Perhaps that will open up ability to transfer other coins, I hope.

Offline iloveyobit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1490
  • Last Active: January 29, 2023, 06:55:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »
hey,if by BITG you mean bitgreen coin then go to this page:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgreen/  and check the list of exchanges where you can trade the coin safely,and for your second question you need to add a screen of the message or something like that so we can have a clear idea about the problem.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2021, 08:49:30 PM »

Offline Rehan Zakir

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 113
  • Last Active: July 04, 2021, 06:42:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 09:34:58 AM »
Brother i want to give you a suggestion that must buy good coins don't invest your money in shit coins. Check the market capitalization of coins and then take any decision about buying. If you feel good about buying then take action otherwise choose any other coin.

Offline Stuart

• Activity: 1161
  • FRX: Ferocious Alpha
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 02, 2023, 08:45:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 01:27:08 PM »
I have a coin (BITG) which has been delisted on STEX. I don't know if I can get my money out of it. They seem to say I might be able to get my money out if I can find a platform where it's still listed or I might be able to contact the coin directly. Anyone know where or if BITG is still listed?

I have a similar question about my investment on Kucoin. I have two altcoins there but they don't allow me to change them to cash or to bitcoin in order to be moved. Those coins are NOIA and KUSAMA. Does anyone know where I can make both a NOIA wallet and a Kusama wallet where they can be exchanged for bitcoin or dollar so I can deposit in my bank account? Thanks.

It is a sure thing that the coin BITG is deliated from Stex exchange and with that, it will have a room for its withdrawal so you can take away your coins out to a different exchange. If the withdrawal is still active, then you can withdraw it to probit exchange.
Also, your coins NOIA and KUSAMA having being listed will definitely have trading pairs, and these trading pairs if being traded, there is a tendency that they will have the pairs to USDT,  ETH or BTC pairs and with which you can withdraw.
If these two coins NOIA and KUSAMA are ERC20 coins you can use MyEtherWallet, Metamask. If its not, you can search which wallet is best for those coins, but to me, its better to trade them than to store.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG