follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Halving likelihood to be in red?  (Read 4370 times)

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1164
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:55:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Halving likelihood to be in red?
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2024, 04:54:34 PM »
This is mainly focused on those that deal on future or don't have strong hands because holders can persevere through trying times and come out victorious.
Okay this is born out of my pessimism though. What if the early stage of this halving would be similar to ETF approval.
Like people are already buying the rumor I believe many would sell the news and a dump would occur after or a day/two before the halving.  What are your thoughts on this?
Does selling the news still apply here?

Note :This is not really a advice. In my opinion if you longing bitcoin in future in this coming months do so with sufficient funds and good risk management accompanied by lower leverage.
We all know that there would be a rise after an halving,  but who would benefit are those with strong hands and the ability not to be swayed by market dip.

Still on the topic, what are your thoughts on the early days of this halving?
Many people said that the market will dump a lot before the bitcoin halving. Many predicted that Bitcoin would stay between $50,000 and $38,000 before the halving, but that was not the case as Bitcoin went down to $60,000 before the halving, after which the market rebounded. Currently the market is fluctuating between $61000 to $67000 but my guess is that bitcoin may not go below 60000 and may go up from here and by 2024 bitcoin will be around $100,000. The current position is suitable for investment. Those who haven't invested yet can invest because the market bull run will start in few months after bitcoin halving so this time can't be missed if there is money to invest I would say invest from this current market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2024, 04:54:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 897
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2024, 05:37:48 PM »
What if the early stage of this halving would be similar to ETF approval.

We cannot predict neither concluded yet since the market is known by itself to be a very volatile one especially after the halving, it can happened that we had a similar experience like that of the bitcoin spot ETF whereby the market plummet after the approval to later rises more higher, let's see if the same experience get unfolds in this one as well, even though the chances for that is 50 by 50 why I said so is that it may tarried before the market rises to another new al time high, except if reverse is the case, this month of May will reveal everything to us

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2024, 05:38:01 PM »
Bitcoin has reached its new ATH prior to the halving but that was just because of Bitcoin ETF approval as well as due to bull season but I don't think that we will not see another ATH after halving. Keep calm because movement takes time whether it's a negative movement or positive movement.
Yep, one of the factors that Bitcoin can reach a new ATH very early is caused by the approval of Bitcoin ETF. But the new ATH isn't very significant, it is only around $73k. The previous ATH is about $69k, so the difference is $4k only. I think it is not the last ATH in this bullish season. It is too small increase for a new ATH. Why you are so confident to say "no ATH anymore" after the halving? What's your strong reason?

You will also have heard that in previous years ETF effects were not there but now if we have seen good price movement before halving then that was the effects of ETF because halving did not happen that time so wait for halving effects.
It is clear that the effect of Bitcoin ETF won't last a long time. I think we don't need to relate this to the price movement anymore. Even if there is a new issue on Bitcoin ETF, I think it won't bring significant impact again. I think we are better to monitor another issues, a new issue may bring big influence.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG