follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 7479 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 331
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:06:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2024, 01:36:31 AM »
    I realized a long time ago that you shouldn’t give advice on cryptocurrencies to friends. They will never appreciate it. If they have losses, it will be my fault. If they made a profit, it will be only their merit.
[/quote]

For me I don't agree with this one, but it depends on your time of friends, normally we all experience losses a few thorough more times in trading, and we count those days as our days of loss in the crypto space, but shearing your trading views on crypto to your friend ls and colleagues is not a bad idea, because in learning we have to learn from people around us too. Even experienced and expert crypto traders do have some losses, and they continue to learn more about trading to improve their trading skills.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2024, 01:36:31 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2024, 03:24:08 AM »
We can certainly discuss and critique cryptocurrency with others if Bitcoin is legalized. Learning about Bitcoin is not a bad thing if it doesn't involve legal complications. I definitely don't share about Bitcoin with anyone else because Bitcoin is not legalized in my country. But if someone wants to know something on Bitcoin and is very necessary then I share some information about crypto currency with others.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2024, 04:35:35 AM »
We can certainly discuss and critique cryptocurrency with others if Bitcoin is legalized. Learning about Bitcoin is not a bad thing if it doesn't involve legal complications. I definitely don't share about Bitcoin with anyone else because Bitcoin is not legalized in my country. But if someone wants to know something on Bitcoin and is very necessary then I share some information about crypto currency with others.

We should always see things from the point of view closest to sharing, each of us has a different way of thinking, and this is very good, because sometimes we believe that the Correct vision of the market and crypto is the correct and sometimes it is not like that, many other people do think correctly and that exchange of information can serve to help us grow together, so in this case it is good, there are people that I have encountered in this world who are quite selfish, and well there is everything, that is why the more they say their things, their thoughts give their point of view because things can be very good, I have my point of view of the market and I am wrong sometimes, in fact in trading You realize it, but it's good to read here in the forum what some people think because sometimes that Helps you make decisions.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1122
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2024, 04:48:42 AM »
I did shared my investing technique with my friends but not all of them are listening. I am already good if one or two or even none of them actually listens as long as someone asks me about it, I'd be happy to answer. That's how hospitable I am when I am being approached and asked with a question. But even with that, it's hard to get on with those people that keeps on bothering you as if you're the best investor and all they see from you is profiting and asks money, LOL we've got that type of a friend.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2538
  • Last Active: Today at 03:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2024, 08:24:23 AM »
I did shared my investing technique with my friends but not all of them are listening. I am already good if one or two or even none of them actually listens as long as someone asks me about it, I'd be happy to answer. That's how hospitable I am when I am being approached and asked with a question. But even with that, it's hard to get on with those people that keeps on bothering you as if you're the best investor and all they see from you is profiting and asks money, LOL we've got that type of a friend.
I think you are a good person and want to share with friends your experience of investing in crypto currency. It seems quite good to have a friend like you, because most people who have a lot of understanding about crypto choose to remain silent and don't want to share, because they are stingy with knowledge.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #140 on: April 06, 2024, 01:02:17 PM »

• Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
    • How did those investments turn out for them?
    • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?

1. With my close friend, i have remembered on telling him about buying Bitcoin and ETH wayback in 2017 as far as i remember.
    2. Its positive, they've been thankful on my suggestion even up to now. Still loving to hear out some recommendations
    3. Praise most of the time but i do always tell them about the risks involved.

The important thing on here is that you shouldnt really be making any assurance about making profits or money.
    So that you wont really be blamed out in the end of the day.

Offline doc

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1804
    • Coinomize.biz
    • Last Active: Today at 05:25:59 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
      Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
    « Reply #141 on: April 06, 2024, 03:02:59 PM »
    I think you are a good person and want to share with friends your experience of investing in crypto currency. It seems quite good to have a friend like you, because most people who have a lot of understanding about crypto choose to remain silent and don't want to share, because they are stingy with knowledge.
    Sharing knowledge and experience in crypto is great, as long as it doesn't mislead others. And we also have to be able to filter all information and do our own research, not just believe other people's analysis. because it's our money and we will bear the loss

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #141 on: April 06, 2024, 03:02:59 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1375
    • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
      Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
    « Reply #142 on: April 06, 2024, 11:40:48 PM »
    Sharing knowledge and experience in crypto is great, as long as it doesn't mislead others. And we also have to be able to filter all information and do our own research, not just believe other people's analysis. because it's our money and we will bear the loss
    It's true, not everything that is shared with the public about cryptocurrency is all good, sometimes there are also those who try to incite us to buy a coin which they have already bought at a cheap price, so it's true, as you said, you have to be careful. When discussing cryptocurrency, don't be easily influenced.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2538
    • Last Active: Today at 03:47:32 PM
      • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
    « Reply #143 on: April 07, 2024, 03:54:24 PM »

It's true, not everything that is shared with the public about cryptocurrency is all good, sometimes there are also those who try to incite us to buy a coin which they have already bought at a cheap price, so it's true, as you said, you have to be careful. When discussing cryptocurrency, don't be easily influenced.
    [/quote]
    Yes, that's just their strategy, they buy first at a cheaper price and then become influencers so that other people buy it, when we buy them together then sell them, and we get trapped in high prices because the price decreases

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
    • Activity: 1505
    • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
      Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
    « Reply #144 on: April 07, 2024, 11:20:10 PM »

I think it is also very difficult to legalize it in my country, but in my country there are no restrictions on crypto education so at least people understand that apart from gold, land and property there are other very efficient investment methods.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
    • Activity: 475
    • Last Active: Today at 05:30:17 PM
      • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
    « Reply #145 on: April 08, 2024, 06:40:18 PM »
    In most cases, users contact me for crypto advice and offers, I had good experiences because it was not a scam and there was no request for a private key or anything like that in the dialog. The complexity of the market situation is always more and more detailed as the years go by and I am looking for users for questions and answers as well as the founders of the projects themselves.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
    • Activity: 2951
    • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • Referrals: 1
    • Last Active: Today at 05:13:43 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
      Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
    « Reply #146 on: April 10, 2024, 02:09:09 AM »
    1. With my close friend, i have remembered on telling him about buying Bitcoin and ETH wayback in 2017 as far as i remember.
    2. Its positive, they've been thankful on my suggestion even up to now. Still loving to hear out some recommendations
    3. Praise most of the time but i do always tell them about the risks involved.

The important thing on here is that you shouldnt really be making any assurance about making profits or money.
    So that you wont really be blamed out in the end of the day.
    It's great that your advice has been profitable for your friends, and it's kind of them to come back and thank you and listen to your advice and reminders about the risks. I've also mentioned the risks, but it seems they are forgotten when the listener is focused on the opportunity and profit.

Currently, I also often mention the risks and black swan events in the financial market, but other people think I'm just not sure about my understanding of the market. It's strange that they want to know something for sure in this volatile market! The only thing I know for sure is that the BTC halving will happen soon :)

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 316
    • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 04:32:04 PM
      • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
      Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
    « Reply #147 on: April 10, 2024, 02:39:08 AM »
      • How did those investments turn out for them?
      • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?

I have shared investment advice with friends. This is almost like a daily thing in my circle of friends. If there is a successful investment we bring it to the circle so that others can follow such investment strategy or plan and become successful. This is not limited to a win though, even when there are loss we share too so that others won't encounter should fall. We are a group of cryptotraders and so opinions that can help to navigate the cryptospace is what forms the nuclei of our discussions.

Well, most of the advise don't always turn out as thought but the few times my advise have helped the circle, I received rewards from members of the circle.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
      • Activity: 2168
      • Last Active: Today at 01:24:33 AM
        • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
        Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
      « Reply #148 on: April 10, 2024, 07:59:48 PM »
      I think it is also very difficult to legalize it in my country, but in my country there are no restrictions on crypto education so at least people understand that apart from gold, land and property there are other very efficient investment methods.
      The criteria for each country will differ from one another's views, and this is a policy that can be implemented by each government. There are those who are able to make regulations well and there are those who are still afraid of the impact, so it is not easy to equalize perceptions, or be able to accept them as being legal.
      I think that the first investments were gold, shares, property and, with the development of technology, crypto emerged. In my view, it is clearly more profitable with crypto compared to other investments.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 826
      • Coinomize.biz
      • Last Active: Today at 12:01:36 AM
        • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
        Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
      « Reply #149 on: April 10, 2024, 11:57:51 PM »
      I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
      Yes, I have but it didn't turn out as good as expected because the friend I was telling about investment in Bitcoin, had to invest with their last money in bitcoin, hoping that it would give huge profits within a short time, not knowing that the crypto market is unpredictable. It can make one a millionaire within a short period if only they invest wrong

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
      BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
      BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
      BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG