follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Was the halving created much tension you?  (Read 1781 times)

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1164
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:55:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Was the halving created much tension you?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 10:48:50 AM »
Halving as the name implies has keep many people on suspend till with the mindset that it would automatically create new price level and become something new and different from other subsequent ones without knowing that what we are to witnessed is new price impact and therefore we should be prepared before/after the halving.

Many people where carried away with the previous ATH maybe thinking that could be the last we might see bitcoin for this halving, and of course anything is possible but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't focus of the relevancies than the irrelevant.

Now bitcoin is in a good position to buy and hold if you must enjoy the bull run when it comes, because the previous ATH can be likely seen as the effects of the ETF and, we might still see another ATH within next year 2025. So buy and hold tight!
Bitcoin halving doesn't excite me. I have accumulated bitcoins and have been accumulating it slowly. Maybe this bitcoin can half tension for the people who invested in the new one and hold on. As we look at the market, the Bitcoin market has hit all-time highs since the ETF was approved. By now the Bitcoin halving is expected to slow the market down a bit, but not too much market dumping. The market is slowly moving up again, but we expect the market to reach all-time highs again once the Bitcoin bull run begins. Right now those who bought and held bitcoins have nothing to stress and those who haven't invested yet can invest as the market will reach new highs very soon.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 10:48:50 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:06:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2024, 02:23:51 PM »
Everyone wants the price of bitcoin to rise high during the bitcoin halving so they can achieve greater profits, but remember it usually happens after the halving before the bitcoin price rises to a higher price. There is always high tension when things don't go according to expectations, it's best to stay calm.

I am well aware of history, but we should also not blindly believe that history will repeat itself in the sense that halving will cause an identical effect as before. Don't get me wrong, I also expect another bull run to follow this year or next, but I also think that each halving has a decreasing impact on the price of BTC.

These tensions that we are talking about here mostly stem from ignorance and unrealistic expectations, because everyone would like to get rich overnight, but Bitcoin is not some magical money as some promote it. In addition, we now have powerful companies like BlackRock and Fidelity + Grayscale in the game, which can at any moment cause a new bull run, but also a price drop of several tens of percent.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1837
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:29:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 03:05:43 PM »

Now bitcoin is in a good position to buy and hold if you must enjoy the bull run when it comes, because the previous ATH can be likely seen as the effects of the ETF and, we might still see another ATH within next year 2025. So buy and hold tight!

There is no tension if you plan this halving like doing DCA and HODLING you will only create tension in yourself if you're just buying because of FOMO, halving is something you plan years before the halving because we all know as Bitcoin investors what halving means to the market and the community.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1121
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 10:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2024, 03:53:03 PM »
Halving as the name implies has keep many people on suspend till with the mindset that it would automatically create new price level and become something new and different from other subsequent ones without knowing that what we are to witnessed is new price impact and therefore we should be prepared before/after the halving.

Many people where carried away with the previous ATH maybe thinking that could be the last we might see bitcoin for this halving, and of course anything is possible but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't focus of the relevancies than the irrelevant.

Bitcoin halving doesn't excite me. I have accumulated bitcoins and have been accumulating it slowly. Maybe this bitcoin can half tension for the people who invested in the new one and hold on. As we look at the market, the Bitcoin market has hit all-time highs since the ETF was approved. By now the Bitcoin halving is expected to slow the market down a bit, but not too much market dumping. The market is slowly moving up again, but we expect the market to reach all-time highs again once the Bitcoin bull run begins. Right now those who bought and held bitcoins have nothing to stress and those who haven't invested yet can invest as the market will reach new highs very soon.
This may not excite you any longer because you already knows how the market works unlike those don't know from onset and that just ventured into the market newly. One thing about new investors is that they would always want the market to push above higher immediately bitcoin halving has past, but the market doesn't work that way and it would take its time to get another ATH which is not likely to happened this year so, those who are willing accumulate will keep accumulating to prepare themselves for the bull run coming next year.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 02:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2024, 02:32:12 PM »

There is no tension if you plan this halving like doing DCA and HODLING you will only create tension in yourself if you're just buying because of FOMO, halving is something you plan years before the halving because we all know as Bitcoin investors what halving means to the market and the community.
I agree with what you said, this should not cause any tension at all if we have planned this from the start, and tension will occur if we have FOMO, as you said.

For people who have been in this space for a long time, we will casually follow the news about bitcoin, and we should also have a profit by now if we bought some time ago when the price of bitcoin was below.

Maybe for new people they will be a little tense, but that's normal because they are also in the learning process.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 999
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2024, 05:12:15 PM »

I agree with what you said, this should not cause any tension at all if we have planned this from the start, and tension will occur if we have FOMO, as you said.

For people who have been in this space for a long time, we will casually follow the news about bitcoin, and we should also have a profit by now if we bought some time ago when the price of bitcoin was below.

Maybe for new people they will be a little tense, but that's normal because they are also in the learning process.
New traders are sometimes very easily influenced by market conditions, so for those who already know cryptocurrency price movements will be like this, they will take advantage of FOMO to sell assets at high prices because usually the price of coins that are experiencing FOMO in the market will increase in price.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »
Halving as the name implies has keep many people on suspend till with the mindset that it would automatically create new price level.
What was different this time is that we reached ATH before the halving, something unlikely every other cycle.
You are correct, that is a truth that such has never happened, so, don't you think this could be a the cause of spot bitcoin ETF?
Since this never occurred before, and there is every likelihood that we might still see another stumbling price in bitcoin.
Maybe it is because of some factors like the approval of Bitcoin ETF and stuff that is why it triggers ATH before the halving instead of happening after the said event. As we all know that change is the only constant, therefore it sometimes won't go on what we expected to happen like the history of events will repeat itself but it didn't this time. But the only thing we can do regardless of events is to accumulate as much as we can.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2024, 05:41:23 PM »

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1788
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:36:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2024, 06:14:34 PM »
But the only thing we can do regardless of events is to accumulate as much as we can.

Accumulate BTC you mean, I hope  ;)

Ethereum has value, but BTC doesn't have any of the problems we are talking about.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 833
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2024, 06:19:14 PM »

The past halving was my first experience, and I already have accumulated some amount of bitcoin which I am looking forward to see the price of bitcoin by next year when the bull run will be at his peak. Maybe that is when I can be tensioned on selling some of my bitcoin, but for the halving, there is no tension at all on my side. This is because I never expected a price hike on bitcoin.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1245
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2024, 07:32:54 PM »

The past halving was my first experience, and I already have accumulated some amount of bitcoin which I am looking forward to see the price of bitcoin by next year when the bull run will be at his peak. Maybe that is when I can be tensioned on selling some of my bitcoin, but for the halving, there is no tension at all on my side. This is because I never expected a price hike on bitcoin.
Halving did not have a major positive effect on the price of Bitcoin but it did not have a major negative effect on it either.  However, I am not too worried about the price of Bitcoin.  Because most of the time I invest in Bitcoin long term so I don't check Bitcoin price very often. my target is to save satoshi for this I don't count dollars I keep investing regularly on Bitcoins following DCA strategy so I don't care about Halving this time either.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG