follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin: The Most Beautiful Currency in the World  (Read 1492 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1193
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:38:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin: The Most Beautiful Currency in the World
« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:19:32 PM »
Bitcoin has made us to understand the need for financial freedom and currently we are all enjoying the benefits even without us having to visit bank for any transaction. We understand that for long when bitcoin weren't launched we didn't see this coming and bank has indirectly making profit from people funds in their custody while returning peanuts to owners.

That's one of the most beneficial things about bitcoin, personally I feel very good when I use bitcoin and make any type of transaction with another person knowing that I'm paying for something, whether for purchases or similar, and that does not have the hand of a bank, or that it is approved by a fiat money system, this is very accommodating, I hope that as time goes by these types of payments will improve and make a difference, that more perosans adapt and like bitcoin more than using any other means of payment, this is little by little that all these areas will be taken over.
I can say with time because if you flashed back 10 years ago the rate of awareness of bitcoin weren't this high and people are fast accepting bitcoin couples with the fact that is another cool asset to invest on, over the years people has picked so much interest in bitcoin than the original purpose why it was created. They now focused on buy and hold instead of invest using it for transactions purpose, and again no one would ever see the rate at which bitcoin is growing that wouldn't want to invest in bitcoin because in every 4 years it creates new price level making it more attractive for more people to venture into bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Bitcoin: The Most Beautiful Currency in the World
« Reply #45 on: Today at 02:19:32 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG