follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?  (Read 20 times)

Online Joseph Lee

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?
« on: Today at 02:31:55 PM »
These days, almost every Web3 company tries to create NFTs with some form of utility or the other for the sake of adding more value. While some are only just talk, a few actually live up to expectations and turn out to be crazy useful even in real-world situations and events. I've seen some used as tickets for shows, confirmations for transactions, and most recently as login tools for web3 companies and traditional Web2 apps like Google Meet and Zoom. I think the latter was the most interesting I've seen so far. It was one of the avatars created using Lifeform's DID solution to create hyper-realistic virtual human pictures.

What amazes me the most is how it seamlessly works even on web2 servers, when normally I'd expect its utilities to only be limited to the Web3 space. I still find it exciting, but something tells me there's more amazing stuff out there.

Curious to know which ones you've found most interesting since you started dealing with NFTs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's the best NFT utility you've ever seen?
« on: Today at 02:31:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG