follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] BITCOINREAL: YOU SHOULD NOT MISS THIS AT ALL  (Read 864 times)

Offline Delilonia

• Activity: 168
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 17
  • Last Active: April 20, 2019, 05:11:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary

Hello guys, many people in the crypto space would agree with me that airdrop and bounty campaigns play a significant role in the life of any project. Though no matter how tasking and stressful the campaigns may be, many are really making big from them. I don't like sharing information on airdrops and bounty campaigns about project I cant ascertain their integrity.

*But then, here is a great opportunity anybody, I mean anybody in the crypto space must not miss. A bitcoin hard fork is on the way in the shape of BITCOINREAL and as things would have it, the satoshi nakamoto himself is the one championing it. This thing is a rare information to get by as this is meant for people that would be lucky. But thanks to grace that you as a person being on this forum and reading this would be able to participate in it.

** the hard fork is tailored to provide airdrop to the telegram members (though the target is to reach 100k members in no time, so the earlier the better) and this with no hype (trust me) is going to be massive.

••INSTRUCTIONS:
All you need to do is

1. Join the telegram group here: https://t.me/BitCoinRealPublic
2. And post: 'thank you delilonia' as a prove of authentication
3. Read the pinned message.

Though I would still see how to receive permission from the managers to create a great thread on this forum with time so that it can benefit all the members of this great forum but then it is better to utilise this opportunity as you may not see it pop up again.

I wish you good luck...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 08:37:59 PM by Delilonia »
ubanx ⟫⟫ Telegram ⟫⟫ Facebook ⟫⟫ Twitter Pre-Sale is Live. ubanx
Providing digital platform and physical spaces to meet, learn and connect
-------Visit our Website-------

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG