follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Beginning of the Dumping Market?  (Read 5483 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Re: Beginning of the Dumping Market?
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 04:26:29 AM »
Bitcoin is always on the upswing but currently we have seen the market dumping it too much. The Bitcoin market moved so low from $73,000 to around $65,000. But later again the Bitcoin market touched $70 dollars and is a bit lower at the moment but soon it will recover again. We saw Bitcoin break past records and set a new record which was the highest high in Bitcoin history. $73k is Bitcoin's peak but we expect a better market ahead and Bitcoin will trend towards higher highs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 04:26:29 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2024, 04:58:47 AM »

You see the Bitcoin market touched up to $65,000. But from there the bullish momentum is often on the way to recovery, as the price of Bitcoin touched $70K. So the price of Bitcoin has rebounded and returned to normal levels but the unique coins remain in the overnight reserve. But I think the bitcoin market will go back to $80k again after the price increase.  Because this March is a month of improvement for Bitcoin, as the Bitcoin halving will start in April. So I think it is more likely that the price of Bitcoin will reach $80k before the start of the Bitcoin halving.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2024, 12:28:09 PM »
We are experiencing a correction in the market price because it again rise to 68k$ and very soon it will be at the price of already created ATH of 73k$. Actually it is also a fact that before halving the price gets reduces so may be this is due to such fact but we should not be worry about it and very soon we will see another ATH of the year.

Some investors will be in danger because of their little knowledge and fear but I think this should not be a matter of big issue as rise and fall is normal part of crypto and we should be calm during market dumping or should collect more coins if we can.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2024, 01:30:55 PM »
Now we are witnessing the biggest correction of the year  Bitcoin dropping to 67k once again from the ATH of 73k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Want to look for valuable source if are we having Correction or we are now starting to see the dumping effect of the incoming halving?
May be the beginning of market dumping. However, the US government's announcement of selling Bitcoin above 15,000+ I think has dumped the market a bit, and since Bitcoin reached the new ATH, the market may have been dumped a bit. We all know the market will dump before the halving, maybe the market will dump before the halving and after the halving the bull run will start after a few months. But I am not at all worried about this dumping I will buy more if the market goes down and increase my investment more.
Same here, No plans of selling my holdings for now instead I will keep on DCAing so I am able to achieve my goal to get 1 Bitcoin. I know how hard it is  given that I only have small amount of it weekly but still better than nothing. I think what had happened in 2021 might happen again so expect the price to keep on rallying this year. Selling is not an option for me because quantity keeps on decreasing due to high prices so yeah the best thing to do here is hodl.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2024, 10:15:59 PM »
~
Want to look for valuable source if are we having Correction or we are now starting to see the dumping effect of the incoming halving?
It's a normal market correction I would say.
After all, nobody expected that Bitcoin will surpass it's previous ATH before the halving event right? It's the first time that it happened, and investors got hyped because of it hence, it's price went even higher to near $75,000.

TBH, I'm more surprised that Bitcoin almost reached $75,000 weeks before the halving event even happens than the market correction that's happening right now. After all, those who bought at the bottom will sell their holdings at a profit. Quite unfortunate for those traders who got liquidated because of this market correction, but it is what it is. With what happened, I expect that Bitcoin will stay below $70,000 until the halving event happens. I also expect that Bitcoin will go even lower to as low as $65,000 to maybe $60,000 at worst.

Overall, there's no need to panic. Take note that every dip = opportunity for us investors to buy Bitcoin. Just continue buying until the bull market happens. For those who said that we are in a bull run already, I guess this market correction makes you think twice if we really are in a bull market already. :P

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2024, 10:45:55 PM »
Same here, No plans of selling my holdings for now instead I will keep on DCAing so I am able to achieve my goal to get 1 Bitcoin. I know how hard it is  given that I only have small amount of it weekly but still better than nothing. I think what had happened in 2021 might happen again so expect the price to keep on rallying this year. Selling is not an option for me because quantity keeps on decreasing due to high prices so yeah the best thing to do here is hodl.
If you say what happened in 2021 then it seems like it has already happened because when you look at cryptocurrency prices in 2021 many people have increased prices and that has already happened in 2024, the next thing that will happen is likely to be a collapse in cryptocurrency prices on exchanges. As long as you have money income in the real world then you don't need to sell the Bitcoins you have.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 11:53:18 PM »
The market is currently down, quite down. However, does this mean heading to dump the market? If I say anything more, just make corrections, which will only be brief. In a situation like this, what we should do is be calmer and not panic. Panic will actually make us unprepared and rush into making decisions. Well, one way is to sell out all the coins because of panic, the price has dropped quite a lot. And this is quite unfortunate, because after all, this is just about to be bullish. So, it's just a little lesson for us to be better prepared if one day we actually become bearish.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2024, 11:53:18 PM »

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2024, 12:02:34 AM »
What happened is normal, i didn't think it would simply continue to pump, there must have been a few events that have caused this fall or correction in price, but it was expected to happen, so no surprise. I know fomo buyers who bought around a week ago are in panic, the weak hands are worried about what is happening, but people who have been in the network for a longer time and seen it all knows how common this is, not worth losing sleep over.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2024, 12:46:35 AM »
Everyone should relax though, I mean still high at $65k, and this is weekend so the volume is going to be low and if there will be action, usually people are selling to obviously make profits at the end of the week.

It will be scary if this continues out to next week and maybe we will see $40k-$50k again. But so far the price is still very high that it's will really take a lot of selling to push the market down on a spiral and making everyone nervous.

On the other hand, it will be a great opportunity to buy and not missed the incoming bull run post-halving activity.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2024, 06:39:10 AM »
Now we are witnessing the biggest correction of the year  Bitcoin dropping to 67k once again from the ATH of 73k

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

It is normal for Bitcoin price to go lower and higher if the market is doing high momentum then any investor will be able to reap the benefits. And those who engage in futures trading in Bitcoin will continue to reap only the benefits all the time. That's why it is normal for the Bitcoin market to go up and down. No one can say for sure who will gain dividends and who will suffer losses. So even though we are currently in dumping, this is a proof that the halving is near. So investors are currently waiting for the next bull run.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2024, 10:08:40 AM »
If you say what happened in 2021 then it seems like it has already happened because when you look at cryptocurrency prices in 2021 many people have increased prices and that has already happened in 2024, the next thing that will happen is likely to be a collapse in cryptocurrency prices on exchanges. As long as you have money income in the real world then you don't need to sell the Bitcoins you have.
Well yeah, DCA is the best thing to do here regardless of how low or high prices is on the market because we all know that whether we like it or not Bitcoins price will skyrocket in the coming months or years so if we wanted to maximize that possible profit then we keep on accumulation Bitcoin. I know a lot of investors are now waiting for the price to reach the bottom so they can fill their bags again and again.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1061
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2024, 11:28:50 AM »
Historically it is always like this because I came across some post on net quoting before the halving there is always a great market increase and close to halving or after halving there is another bear then next the year, before bull comes fully. Anyone who is doing investment should be able to track the bitcoin history so that he won't lose heavily.

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:01:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2024, 12:38:23 PM »
~snip~
It will be scary if this continues out to next week and maybe we will see $40k-$50k again.

Maybe we'll see $30k again, but what's so scary about that? Bitcoin is an extremely volatile asset and anyone who doesn't have the stomach and nerves to handle a change in value of 10% or even 50% in 24-48 hours should not invest in it. People who overestimated the market are in most cases to blame when this kind of drop happens, because the forced liquidation of the long position was quite brutal this time as well.

On the other hand, it will be a great opportunity to buy and not missed the incoming bull run post-halving activity.

For those who buy large amounts of BTC, these are really big savings, but for ordinary people who do DCA and buy for small weekly or monthly amounts, the savings are very small or negligible. They definitely shouldn't get too excited when such corrections happen, and if they have a problem with it, they can always invest in precious metals or anything else that is mostly stable when it comes to price.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2024, 12:39:45 PM »
It is a norm that there must be a correction in the price, whenever the pump has gone high. The correction is to enable the price to pump higher than the previous price of 73k. Nobody knows if this will be the correction for the upcoming halving, but I believe that the price will still move back to 73k or above before the halving will take place. Corr tions in bitcoin price should be seen as an advantage for us to add more bitcoin to our portfolio, because we have seen how high the price has gone up, and this shows that bitcoin will hit a price above 100k this year.

-   Yes, it's true. So congrats to the holders who took profit after reaching the 73k, and now the others for sure are buying again with a discount, of course.
Even in other altcoins that are in sync with bitcoin that also exit profit, buy in the dip at the moment.

So while the price is taking off again little by little, here we are. Let's apply DCA again. This is what most traders or holders always do in this field of the cryptocurrency business industry.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2024, 06:06:47 PM »
It is a norm that there must be a correction in the price, whenever the pump has gone high. The correction is to enable the price to pump higher than the previous price of 73k. Nobody knows if this will be the correction for the upcoming halving, but I believe that the price will still move back to 73k or above before the halving will take place. Corr tions in bitcoin price should be seen as an advantage for us to add more bitcoin to our portfolio, because we have seen how high the price has gone up, and this shows that bitcoin will hit a price above 100k this year.

-   Yes, it's true. So congrats to the holders who took profit after reaching the 73k, and now the others for sure are buying again with a discount, of course.
Even in other altcoins that are in sync with bitcoin that also exit profit, buy in the dip at the moment.

So while the price is taking off again little by little, here we are. Let's apply DCA again. This is what most traders or holders always do in this field of the cryptocurrency business industry.

Most investors have already sold bitcoin at $73K, they have also started buying back. Let's wait next week for bitcoin price movements, will it still be difficult? or will experience a high increase to $75K.
The DCA system is always good to use to buy bitcoin, I use it too.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG