follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Litecoin creator is helping HTC build a secure blockchain phone  (Read 901 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Litecoin $LTC▼2.31% creator Charlie Lee is helping HTC make sure its upcoming blockchain-powered phone has everything to please the regular cryptocurrency enthusiast.
In a tweet from earlier today, Lee revealed he will be joining the phone-maker as an adviser, spearheading the development of the recently announced Exodus smartphone. “I will be an advisor as I see having a secure crypto phone that makes [the Lightning Network” simple is needed for mass adoption,” he said.

Met the HTC Exodus team last week and was really excited to hear the phone will support LTC and Lightning Network on Litecoin natively! I will be an advisor as I see having a secure crypto phone that makes LN simple is needed for mass adoption.

P.S. No, they will not remove BTC. https://t.co/WQcygPVst0

— Charlie Lee [LTC⚡] (@SatoshiLite) July 30, 2018

The Litecoin creator further added that, as part of his involvement in the development, the new device will support Litecoin (LTC) and Lightning Network-powered LTC transactions natively.

Lee also took a moment to point out that HTC will also come with built-in support for Bitcoin, which suggests Exodus will play nice with a number of cryptocurrencies.

The Exodus is slated to launch at a yet-to-be-announced date in fall. It aims to be one of the world’s first smartphone platforms that can make use of smart contracts, handle dApps, and explore the blockchain.

It’s worth noting that HTC is not the only phone company looking to make a foray in the blockchain space. Indeed, Sirin Labs recently revealed its own $1,000 blockchain-powered phone. But whether any of these phones will actually live up to the hype is yet to be seen.

Source: TheNextWeb

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG