follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What is special about cosmos?  (Read 8176 times)

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3753
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:48:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What is special about cosmos?
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2024, 10:05:34 AM »
Have you checked for the JUNO coin now, because Bitcoin has touched the price of $64k maybe juno will also go up, all coins have started to show bullish trend movements even though not all of them.
Atom also went up now $11 from yesterday only $8, it seems Atom is very slow to follow Bitcoin's direction
Atom should grow gradually to inspire confidence in its potential and non-manipulative nature. If it grows too quickly, it may appear to be manipulated. However, I am most pleased with Akash, which I purchased for $2 a month ago and is now confidently approaching $5.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2024, 10:05:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1627
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:17:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2024, 05:14:00 PM »
Have you checked for the JUNO coin now, because Bitcoin has touched the price of $64k maybe juno will also go up, all coins have started to show bullish trend movements even though not all of them.
Atom also went up now $11 from yesterday only $8, it seems Atom is very slow to follow Bitcoin's direction
Some of the altcoins will not follow Bitcoin's direction, or at least it will take time before they will rise in price.

At the time I'm posting this, the price of ATOM is close to $12 already ($11.79 to be exact). Still, I believe that just by staking ATOM alongside TIA, I will make myself eligible for multiple airdrops in the future. I might be wrong though, but I'm holding both of them and will sell at the peak of the bull market. As for JUNO, I've been hearing that coin for a while now but isn't paying attention to it. TBH, I don't know what coins are good to invest under Cosmos Ecosystem aside from ATOM, TIA, OSMO, DYM, AKT, and INJ.

However, I am most pleased with Akash, which I purchased for $2 a month ago and is now confidently approaching $5.
I bought some of AKT tokens at $2.80 and immediately sold them at $3.40. I'm kind of disappointed in myself because of my decision knowing that the narrative right now is all about AI. Anyway, I don't want to dwell too much on that mistake of mine as long as I end up in profit on it. There are many opportunities out there waiting. :)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1096
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:54:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2024, 05:40:42 PM »
Atom should grow gradually to inspire confidence in its potential and non-manipulative nature. If it grows too quickly, it may appear to be manipulated. However, I am most pleased with Akash, which I purchased for $2 a month ago and is now confidently approaching $5.
Maybe so, but if the reason is afraid of being mistaken for price manipulation, it doesn't seem right because coins that have their own networks such as Solana, Near and avax have all increased by more than $2, so maybe it's just slow for Atom's movement, for now Atom still needs an increase of more than %50 to pass ATH.
Akash, I have the results from the testnet and it was on sale when it first came on the market.
Some of the altcoins will not follow Bitcoin's direction, or at least it will take time before they will rise in price.

At the time I'm posting this, the price of ATOM is close to $12 already ($11.79 to be exact). Still, I believe that just by staking ATOM alongside TIA, I will make myself eligible for multiple airdrops in the future. I might be wrong though, but I'm holding both of them and will sell at the peak of the bull market. As for JUNO, I've been hearing that coin for a while now but isn't paying attention to it. TBH, I don't know what coins are good to invest under Cosmos Ecosystem aside from ATOM, TIA, OSMO, DYM, AKT, and INJ.
This is just a suggestion, if for TIA you better stake milkyTIA why? Because if you stake milkyTIA when you unstake you don't have to wait 21 days to be able to sell it immediately.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2024, 09:51:35 AM »
I bought some of AKT tokens at $2.80 and immediately sold them at $3.40. I'm kind of disappointed in myself because of my decision knowing that the narrative right now is all about AI. Anyway, I don't want to dwell too much on that mistake of mine as long as I end up in profit on it. There are many opportunities out there waiting. :)
I still hold all the assets I purchased for staking, including Juno, despite its poor performance. It does not make sense to sell it at this time.
Maybe so, but if the reason is afraid of being mistaken for price manipulation, it doesn't seem right because coins that have their own networks such as Solana, Near and avax have all increased by more than $2, so maybe it's just slow for Atom's movement, for now Atom still needs an increase of more than %50 to pass ATH.
Akash, I have the results from the testnet and it was on sale when it first came on the market.

Although there is a lot of information circulating about the Atom ecosystem, its main asset is lagging behind in terms of growth compared to other coins. I remain hopeful that it will catch up and surpass its competitors.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2024, 01:43:55 PM »
Although there is a lot of information circulating about the Atom ecosystem, its main asset is lagging behind in terms of growth compared to other coins. I remain hopeful that it will catch up and surpass its competitors.
Yes, I hope Atom can come back and break through ATH, if the main token has no movement, it will be difficult to attract developers to build projects on the IBC network, some developers look at the journey of the main coin because the attraction generated by the core project will greatly affect new projects.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2024, 06:51:04 PM »
~
This is just a suggestion, if for TIA you better stake milkyTIA why? Because if you stake milkyTIA when you unstake you don't have to wait 21 days to be able to sell it immediately.
Some projects don't include milkTIA in the requirements. Some require only the TIA that's natively staked. I can't remember the name of the airdrop, but they added milkTIA as a requirement for those who are eligible.

That's what's good about Milky Way right now. If you staked your TIA for milkTIA, and you want to participate in other projects or you simply want to stake it natively thru Keplr or Leap.

Speaking of TIA, there's this new airdrop that I'm seeing on Twitter that gives tokens to those who staked PYTH, TIA, and JUP tokens. The project's name is AARK Digital. How many TIA are needed for us to be eligible? It's 100 TIA, and TBH, it's very high that only a small percentage of TIA token holders are eligible with this drop. Well, on to the next one. :D

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2024, 09:17:41 AM »

Yes, I hope Atom can come back and break through ATH, if the main token has no movement, it will be difficult to attract developers to build projects on the IBC network, some developers look at the journey of the main coin because the attraction generated by the core project will greatly affect new projects.
Many are surprised by the lack of growth of the Atom coin. Most of it is blocked at validators for staking, and inflation was reduced recently. Although there should be growth, it is not happening. Some speculate that Atom may take off like a rocket in the future, but others are now shifting their focus to projects in the Cosmos ecosystem, such as TIA and Dymension.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2024, 09:17:41 AM »

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2024, 09:45:00 PM »
Some projects don't include milkTIA in the requirements. Some require only the TIA that's natively staked. I can't remember the name of the airdrop, but they added milkTIA as a requirement for those who are eligible.

That's what's good about Milky Way right now. If you staked your TIA for milkTIA, and you want to participate in other projects or you simply want to stake it natively thru Keplr or Leap.

Speaking of TIA, there's this new airdrop that I'm seeing on Twitter that gives tokens to those who staked PYTH, TIA, and JUP tokens. The project's name is AARK Digital. How many TIA are needed for us to be eligible? It's 100 TIA, and TBH, it's very high that only a small percentage of TIA token holders are eligible with this drop. Well, on to the next one. :D
There are so many projects that carry the names Dyminsion, Calestia, INJ and Pyth, but all of them are in vain for me because the criteria to qualify are too high, I only have a few coins that are far from qualifying because indeed in the IBC network the requirements for receiving airdrops are very difficult except for people who have a lot of money, and staking up to 500 Tia or more and this in my opinion is not wrong, the developers avoid farmers.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2024, 09:29:30 AM »

There are so many projects that carry the names Dyminsion, Calestia, INJ and Pyth, but all of them are in vain for me because the criteria to qualify are too high, I only have a few coins that are far from qualifying because indeed in the IBC network the requirements for receiving airdrops are very difficult except for people who have a lot of money, and staking up to 500 Tia or more and this in my opinion is not wrong, the developers avoid farmers.
Unfortunately, many of us entered the Cosmos ecosystem at an inopportune time. Additionally, a lack of funds for investment played a decisive role. Now, we must hope for a miracle and engage in activities, with the expectation of a generous reward.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2024, 09:06:15 PM »

Unfortunately, many of us entered the Cosmos ecosystem at an inopportune time. Additionally, a lack of funds for investment played a decisive role. Now, we must hope for a miracle and engage in activities, with the expectation of a generous reward.
Yes, it is true that entering now is a little inappropriate because all coins are already relatively expensive, if we realized that the Atom ecosystem would be as hype as it is now, we would have been ready and the right time to buy it last year when the Atom price was at $6-7, it is a little risky to enter now with a large amount.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2024, 09:50:20 AM »
Yes, it is true that entering now is a little inappropriate because all coins are already relatively expensive, if we realized that the Atom ecosystem would be as hype as it is now, we would have been ready and the right time to buy it last year when the Atom price was at $6-7, it is a little risky to enter now with a large amount.
Despite the fact that Atom is still a long way from its previous high, those who have money continue to invest. In addition, there are other projects that deserve attention, such as Archway, which has received positive reviews and its price is still at a level where it is possible to enter.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2024, 07:06:19 PM »
Despite the fact that Atom is still a long way from its previous high, those who have money continue to invest. In addition, there are other projects that deserve attention, such as Archway, which has received positive reviews and its price is still at a level where it is possible to enter.
Yes, but for now, I stopped investing in Atom maybe it's enough and I have no intention of adding more, now the hype of Atom has begun to disappear replaced by retroactive projects but many retroactive projects rely on points which points system like this will only be controlled by users who have a lot of money, the current retroactive is very different from the past.

Offline owlest

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2024, 11:09:34 AM »
Yes, but for now, I stopped investing in Atom maybe it's enough and I have no intention of adding more, now the hype of Atom has begun to disappear replaced by retroactive projects but many retroactive projects rely on points which points system like this will only be controlled by users who have a lot of money, the current retroactive is very different from the past.
I have a goal to get the number of Atom coins to 100 pieces. The only question is when I can reach that number. As for airdrops, there are still some giveaways for Atom and Osmo, but of course TIA and DYM are more common. Recently I saw a news that there are already 8 giveaways for DYM, but how generous will they be?

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2024, 07:38:30 PM »
I have a goal to get the number of Atom coins to 100 pieces. The only question is when I can reach that number. As for airdrops, there are still some giveaways for Atom and Osmo, but of course TIA and DYM are more common. Recently I saw a news that there are already 8 giveaways for DYM, but how generous will they be?
During their testnet before the airdrop happened on DYM, we've seen more than 10,000 projects being created under the DYM blockchain.
Of course, not all of the 10,000 projects will launch an airdrop or even launch on the DYM blockchain, but just imagine, 1% of that 10,000 will launch an airdrop, that would be 100 free tokens for us DYM stakers.

While we DYM stakers are getting free tokens just by staking their token, not all of that tokens will give us a significant amount of free money. I guess getting at least $100 each project is considered good already knowing that it's free money, isn't it? :D Overall, I guess it's just good that I didn't sold all of my DYM tokens because I'll be eligible with these airdrops + the rewards that I'm getting from staking the DYM tokens.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2024, 11:40:54 PM »
Cosmos is a decentralized network of Blockchain also called internet of Blockchain, it allows different Blockchain to communicate with each other even when built on different technologies. It uses a proof-of-stake concensus mechanism which is energy efficient than proof-of-work.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG