follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Karate Combat  (Read 612 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: Karate Combat
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 04:22:58 PM »
Maybe Karate Combat rules are allowing on eyed fighters  ;D
His story about his eye is very interesting, I listened him once and he confirmed that he had to bribe some people to give him clearance to fight as healthy.
Big balls are needed for him to do that, entering in octagon is one step closer to death or hospital, with one eye it is worse.
(...)

Damn, looks like he's serious about it isn't he? Unless there's more to that clip in which he takes it back.
I didn't expect that. He's one a few retired fighters who managed to build a successful career post-retirement, and iirc he has said in the past that he's retired for good.
I don't think KC pays that well, so it's probably not money-motivated and he's just missing fighting.
I have my doubts if his family would support his come back, given the one eye thing and all that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 04:22:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1104
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:34 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2024, 07:27:50 PM »
His story about his eye is very interesting, I listened him once and he confirmed that he had to bribe some people to give him clearance to fight as healthy.
Big balls are needed for him to do that, entering in octagon is one step closer to death or hospital, with one eye it is worse.
(...)

Damn, looks like he's serious about it isn't he? Unless there's more to that clip in which he takes it back.
I didn't expect that. He's one a few retired fighters who managed to build a successful career post-retirement, and iirc he has said in the past that he's retired for good.
I don't think KC pays that well, so it's probably not money-motivated and he's just missing fighting.
I have my doubts if his family would support his come back, given the one eye thing and all that.
His past statements about his retirement for good were very clear, didn't look like he was bluffing or willing to take his declarations back.
Well if he eventually decides to come back for real, then that'll only mean that he's actually missing the thrill that comes with competition as well as the feeling of being an active fighter.
So maybe he's not really coming back for the money, but for the feeling and rhe thrill, so whether KC pays much or not wouldn't be his major concern, as long as he gets the chance to fight again.

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1630
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:14:42 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2024, 09:23:27 PM »
(...)

His past statements about his retirement for good were very clear, didn't look like he was bluffing or willing to take his declarations back.
Well if he eventually decides to come back for real, then that'll only mean that he's actually missing the thrill that comes with competition as well as the feeling of being an active fighter.
So maybe he's not really coming back for the money, but for the feeling and rhe thrill, so whether KC pays much or not wouldn't be his major concern, as long as he gets the chance to fight again.

he has a youtube channel with huge following. i think it pays and he also sometimes host in UFC.  it must be the thrills.  everyone is making a big come back even Iron Mike. so why not.

if Luke still got it, he might as well be fighting over there in the other promotion. KC will likely be one of the network that's becoming an alternative for those who are not in UFC and not in Bellator. and as long as KC will make a big exposure to the public on his channel, its a mutual benefit.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2024, 10:48:03 PM »
I think he is serious and you can watch his full podcast on youtube.
Coming back from retirement could mean that he really wants to fight with Rockhold again, or he needs to earn more money.
Karate Combat could look another way his one eye because of profit and attention from this fight.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:35 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2024, 12:53:10 AM »
(...)
if Luke still got it, he might as well be fighting over there in the other promotion. KC will likely be one of the network that's becoming an alternative for those who are not in UFC and not in Bellator. and as long as KC will make a big exposure to the public on his channel, its a mutual benefit.

I imagine Luke's tactic is to accept any offer and fight as much as possible before finally calling it a day.
He appeared even in a bare knuckle fight against Mike Perry (and lost) and I think he did some jiu-jitsu matches as well.
The thing is, Rockhold is like 5 or 6 years younger than Bisping.

(...)
Karate Combat could look another way his one eye because of profit and attention from this fight.

Given there's another one-eyed fighter in the UFC, Shara Magomedov from Dagestan, maybe that's not something that would definitely disqualify one from fighting. The rules must be more nuanced.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2024, 11:38:12 PM »
I imagine Luke's tactic is to accept any offer and fight as much as possible before finally calling it a day.
He appeared even in a bare knuckle fight against Mike Perry (and lost) and I think he did some jiu-jitsu matches as well.
Oh right, I forgot about that, but that is to brutal and bloody for my taste.
He is one tough fighter and he was more active than Bisping in recent years.

The thing is, Rockhold is like 5 or 6 years younger than Bisping.
That is correct and Bisping has much more professional MMA fights in his carrier.

Given there's another one-eyed fighter in the UFC, Shara Magomedov from Dagestan, maybe that's not something that would definitely disqualify one from fighting. The rules must be more nuanced.
They need to create special division for one eye fighters  ;D

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2024, 11:54:43 PM »
Karate Combat competition is full-contact karate league that exist since 2018 but they are getting more popular recently with release of their app and $Karate crypto token.
You can pick your favorite fighters and win better ranking position and Karate tokens each time your fighters win.

You can use Karate Combat web app, or you can download app for Android and iOS mobile devices:
https://karate.com/app

They are starting to sign up more serious fighters and one of them is ex-UFC MMA fighter Luke Rockhold who is going to sight against Joe Schilling in April.
Anthony Pettis is another big MMA name that competed in Karate Combat and I think I saw few more there.
Some of you maybe know that Ben Armstrong better known as Bitboy also had one fight in Karate Combat and he won.
Full list of Karate Combat fighters in available here:
https://karate.com/fighters

Karate token in CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karate-combat/

Is anyone using Karate Combat app, watching fights and earning tokens?
https://www.karate.com/
Karate Combat is very popular and even though it has been around since 2018, it seems very new to me because I have never used Karate Combat before and do not know its rules. Maybe many have used karate combat and earned tokens from here. After I heard from you, of course I looked at CoinMarketCap and started to gain some knowledge. But I will definitely try to take something good from here. I will download their app and proceed to work with them if I can achieve something good but surely here I will partner with them in good feedback.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2024, 11:54:43 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG