follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Green candle in bitcoin market!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Green candle in bitcoin market!
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 12:13:58 AM »

I'm not sure if the bullrun is over. It's not yet over. But, this is the market crash due to some FUD around here recently. Moreover, today, we are facing halving, so this will be also influence the market condition again.  The news about miners going to sell their BTC will be also influencing. No mater what, there is similar cycle when the market will crash again around halving and the rise up again several months after halving. And at that time, we're gonna meet the real bullrun, not only for Bitcoin but also altcoin seasons.
So, what we need to do  is just for patient, being more patient and calming down with this current situation.
I think the bull run is not over yet, because only FUD from those who don't like the price of Bitcoin going up is circulating. And let it be.
Bitcoin will continue to rise like a typical annual cycle, because bullishness will occur a year after the halving. We'd better wait for that
Indeed. Let the market do it, let the whales or certain parties spread negative news. Just pray that it doesn't have a big impact on the market. yes, because amrket is very sensitive. so it can easily go up and down quickly. Yes, we just have to be ready for anything that might happen.

From here, we can also see the situation that the bullish era will actually start again some time after the halving. It may not be felt directly, it seems it will still be related to the design of the condition. So, it cannot be separated.
I agree with you that bullishness will happen again after the bitcoin halving. We should see what the whales will do with the market this season. As small investors we can only follow them. Take advantage when there is a moment to buy and sell.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2024, 12:13:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:50:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2024, 12:41:11 AM »

I'm not sure if the bullrun is over. It's not yet over. But, this is the market crash due to some FUD around here recently. Moreover, today, we are facing halving, so this will be also influence the market condition again.  The news about miners going to sell their BTC will be also influencing. No mater what, there is similar cycle when the market will crash again around halving and the rise up again several months after halving. And at that time, we're gonna meet the real bullrun, not only for Bitcoin but also altcoin seasons.
So, what we need to do  is just for patient, being more patient and calming down with this current situation.
I think the bull run is not over yet, because only FUD from those who don't like the price of Bitcoin going up is circulating. And let it be.
Bitcoin will continue to rise like a typical annual cycle, because bullishness will occur a year after the halving. We'd better wait for that
Indeed. Let the market do it, let the whales or certain parties spread negative news. Just pray that it doesn't have a big impact on the market. yes, because amrket is very sensitive. so it can easily go up and down quickly. Yes, we just have to be ready for anything that might happen.

From here, we can also see the situation that the bullish era will actually start again some time after the halving. It may not be felt directly, it seems it will still be related to the design of the condition. So, it cannot be separated.
I agree with you that bullishness will happen again after the bitcoin halving. We should see what the whales will do with the market this season. As small investors we can only follow them. Take advantage when there is a moment to buy and sell.

Yeah, the parabolic rise or the bullishness should happen after the block halving, we are just above 1 hour and for sure everyone should be excited about it. Maybe whales have already fatten their wallet, but still for us average joe, we can still accumulate as much as we can.

So the price is $64,100 so that will be the price I think pre-halving and we can't thank even those who push the price to still get into above $60k during the time of halving. And it's good to see that the halving will be morning my timezone so at least I can witness it. :D

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1230
  • Last Active: Today at 02:44:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2024, 11:27:42 PM »

So the price is $64,100 so that will be the price I think pre-halving and we can't thank even those who push the price to still get into above $60k during the time of halving. And it's good to see that the halving will be morning my timezone so at least I can witness it. :D

Green candles are currently seen in the Bitcoin market for a short period of time. The only short bull run signal is revealed when the green candle lasts long. But currently the green candles in the bitcoin market are not lasting, only the red candles are outnumbered. As the halving is currently taking place, the Bitcoin price is not completing the bull run, the Bitcoin price will only complete the bull run after a longer period of time.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2024, 07:13:14 AM »
Green candles are currently seen in the Bitcoin market for a short period of time. The only short bull run signal is revealed when the green candle lasts long. But currently the green candles in the bitcoin market are not lasting, only the red candles are outnumbered. As the halving is currently taking place, the Bitcoin price is not completing the bull run, the Bitcoin price will only complete the bull run after a longer period of time.
Green candles and red candles on exchanges cannot be appropriate indicators to determine a bull run or not. If you want to determine a bull run indicator, you have to look at the news in several media to find out whether the bull run is bull run or not.

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2062
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 11:05:04 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2024, 02:22:28 PM »
Green candles and red candles on exchanges cannot be appropriate indicators to determine a bull run or not. If you want to determine a bull run indicator, you have to look at the news in several media to find out whether the bull run is bull run or not.
Sorry, no offense but I am completely lost with your comment, first let me say that agree with you that green or red candle does not determine when we are in a bull run, quite alright, but then, how does looking at the news on different new outlets or media make us know when we are in a bull run?
I thought the market is supposed to enter a bull run before the media will start reporting it, and how does the media know when the market has entered a bull run mode? I think it's by the performance of the market, which is not hidden to us all, but open to all to see.

So, going by the above, I would say neither green or red candle determine when we have entered a bull run, and neither is looking at the news on different media also tell when we are in a bull run, how to know when we are in a bull run is by looking that the performance of bitcoin over the course of (minimum) 3 days, if bitcoin is steadily adding value non stop for up to 3 days and more, then that's an indicator that we have entered into a bull run season.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Last Active: Today at 10:12:41 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2024, 07:49:35 PM »
Green candle showing again after bitcoin halving. I think now we are going slowly to bull session. Bitcoin history tell us after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price increased huge. So we can easily think this halving bitcoin price will increase i have no doubt about it.

So i think gradually bitcoin market being positive and Green candle showing. And i think it will be continue till 2025. I believe within short time bitcoin price will hit $100k. So candle will green.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 766
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2024, 10:54:22 PM »
Do you think Bitcoin will touch $55000 in few days or will the market dump?
At this time, I am replying to your post(a bit late), bitcoin has touched $55k, passed the last of ATH of bitcoin, and is currently staying above $64k. We are anticipating the price of bitcoin to experience a decline(correction) in this halving, whether it will be possible for it to go back to the $55k price tag so that many investors can buy at that price again because looking at the current market situation alone, $55k appear hard to come by.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2024, 10:54:22 PM »

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2024, 07:52:17 PM »
Green candle showing again after bitcoin halving. I think now we are going slowly to bull session. Bitcoin history tell us after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price increased huge. So we can easily think this halving bitcoin price will increase i have no doubt about it.

So i think gradually bitcoin market being positive and Green candle showing. And i think it will be continue till 2025. I believe within short time bitcoin price will hit $100k. So candle will green.
The bull run session probably won't happen this season, maybe it will happen next year, because usually like last year, the bull run occurs one year after the halving has occurred, so you can be sure that the bull run this time will follow its history like that.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 10:48:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2024, 09:34:37 PM »
We are once again at a weekly green period, doesn't mean that its back to where it was, just means that we are doing better right now. I personally believe that the best we can do at this moment could be a situation where we could make some profit, of course that will not be simple and will take time but we could probably see it grow even further. Just because its not at a point where we are happy with it, doesn't mean that it didn't get any better, I believe that while it may not be where we want it to be, its still better than last week so that should be something that should give us some hope.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2024, 03:57:46 PM »
We are once again at a weekly green period, doesn't mean that its back to where it was, just means that we are doing better right now. I personally believe that the best we can do at this moment could be a situation where we could make some profit, of course that will not be simple and will take time but we could probably see it grow even further. Just because its not at a point where we are happy with it, doesn't mean that it didn't get any better, I believe that while it may not be where we want it to be, its still better than last week so that should be something that should give us some hope.
The market is red again, friends. So stay patient and wait while we wait for the market, we can do research on several coins that still have the potential to be purchased. Because it is possible that at the end of this year we will see a bullish season after the bitcoin halving

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:16 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2024, 05:41:36 PM »
The market is red again, friends. So stay patient and wait while we wait for the market, we can do research on several coins that still have the potential to be purchased. Because it is possible that at the end of this year we will see a bullish season after the bitcoin halving
If the market conditions are red like this, what I hope is that the price of bitcoin and other coins can fall to even cheaper prices, so that we have the opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices. There are at least some signs of entering a bearish season.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2024, 11:13:44 PM »
If the market conditions are red like this, what I hope is that the price of bitcoin and other coins can fall to even cheaper prices, so that we have the opportunity to buy coins at cheap prices. There are at least some signs of entering a bearish season.
If we enter a bearish season, we should keep holding our coins and if we have free money we can buy coins at a cheaper price. because as is the habit of the crypto market after the halving, we wait a year to see the bullish season, so be patient

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG